Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

BBNaija's Sir Dee Cuddles With Tacha In New Photos Despite Rumours Of Body Odour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Sir Dee Cuddles With Tacha In New Photos Despite Rumours Of Body Odour (689 Views)

“Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday As He Cuddles His Son, Emmanuel (Photo) / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Sir Dee Cuddles With Tacha In New Photos Despite Rumours Of Body Odour by GistMore12: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Below are new pictures showing former BBNaija contestants, Sir Dee and Tacha cuddling like lovebirds.

The picture which is capable of sparking dating rumours could also be dispelling rumours that Tacha has body odour.

If she truly has body odour has widely believed, then her friendship with Sir Dee must be on another level for him not to mind.

The rumour that Tacha has body odour was confirmed by Mercy during their altercation in the BBNaija house.

During their fight, Tacha said, ”You are a slowpoke, remain there and don’t come out. clout chaser, old woman, you keep using your body to get everything you want. You have been using Ike to get what you want. You can’t stand eviction that is why you need Ike to help you.”

In response, Mercy mocked her for having body odour, ” You are very stupid, you Instagram beggar. Go and treat your body odour before you talk to me, you stink. At least, I have a boyfriend (Ike) to get me what I want what have your boyfriend done for you?”

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/sir-dee-cuddles-with-tacha-despite-rumours-of-body-odour

Re: BBNaija's Sir Dee Cuddles With Tacha In New Photos Despite Rumours Of Body Odour by GistMore12: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
More

Re: BBNaija's Sir Dee Cuddles With Tacha In New Photos Despite Rumours Of Body Odour by Drnice: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Their life, their problem.
Re: BBNaija's Sir Dee Cuddles With Tacha In New Photos Despite Rumours Of Body Odour by praizblog: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Na dem sabi
Re: BBNaija's Sir Dee Cuddles With Tacha In New Photos Despite Rumours Of Body Odour by CreepyBlackpool: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
Tacha wakes up they bring it to nairaland

She drinks water they bring it to nairaland

she eats, they come and tell us

She farts, it's on front page

Imagine if she now actually won the kind BBN, you people will install cameras in her house and be giving us hourly updates of her life

(1) (Reply)

Being Straight Or Gay, I’m Human- Nigerian Actress / Don Jazzy Dances 'parte After Parte' For His Birthday / Popular Actor Allegedly Accused Of Asking Females On Social Media For Nude Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.