Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Let’s Make Money Together In Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Let’s Make Money Together In Agriculture (476 Views)

I Have 1million Naira And I Want To Invest In Agriculture / Castor Farming In Nigeria: The Trending Niche In Agriculture That May Make You / Inadequate Storage Facilities: How It Is Affecting Our Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Make Money Together In Agriculture by iykbethany(m): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Guys, this is the best time to venture into agriculture. Our borders are closed and they will remain closed for a long time. I see a great opportunity here, I'm someone that doesn't joke with opportunities. I rarely complain coz complaining and doing nothing doesn't solve problems.

From farming, poultry, fishing, snails, bees, grasses, flowers, cash crops, livestock, processing, packaging, marketing etc - opportunities are endless.

Most people will say no money to start but honestly many of us waste money on stupid things. Someone is carrying 70k Brazilian hair, 300k phone and still claims no money to start a business ��☹. What about guys that blow over 400k in a club in one night.

You can start a small poultry with less than 200k. It's not every business that requires millions of Naira startup.

Sadly, Nigerian youths and the average Nigerian are totally blind to the huge opportunities and money in farming, they prefer office jobs and quick money. They say we are lazy youths, is it not high time we prove them wrong?

Honestly there is no reason we should be importing frozen chicken or fish from overseas. I stopped buying frozen chicken long time ago bc for one it tastes horrible. Nigerian frozen chicken is better. Very tasty and free from preservatives and chemicals.

Lets go into Agriculture, we can go solo or come together as a team. But trust is a major problem. Pls Let's stop complaining and start doing something. Shalom

NB: if you are interested to partner with me in agro business please connect with me @iykbethany via all social networks

IykBethany Farms ( https://iykbethanyfarms.com ) is a member of the IykBethany Group of Companies ( www iykbethanygroup.com )
Re: Let’s Make Money Together In Agriculture by hopevalley: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2019
iykbethany:
Guys, this is the best time to venture into agriculture. Our borders are closed and they will remain closed for a long time. I see a great opportunity here, I'm someone that doesn't joke with opportunities. I rarely complain coz complaining and doing nothing doesn't solve problems.

From farming, poultry, fishing, snails, bees, grasses, flowers, cash crops, livestock, processing, packaging, marketing etc - opportunities are endless.

Most people will say no money to start but honestly many of us waste money on stupid things. Someone is carrying 70k Brazilian hair, 300k phone and still claims no money to start a business ��☹. What about guys that blow over 400k in a club in one night.

You can start a small poultry with less than 200k. It's not every business that requires millions of Naira startup.

Sadly, Nigerian youths and the average Nigerian are totally blind to the huge opportunities and money in farming, they prefer office jobs and quick money. They say we are lazy youths, is it not high time we prove them wrong?

Honestly there is no reason we should be importing frozen chicken or fish from overseas. I stopped buying frozen chicken long time ago bc for one it tastes horrible. Nigerian frozen chicken is better. Very tasty and free from preservatives and chemicals.

Lets go into Agriculture, we can go solo or come together as a team. But trust is a major problem. Pls Let's stop complaining and start doing something. Shalom

NB: if you are interested to partner with me in agro business please connect with me @iykbethany via all social networks
See, let me tell you the fact. You cannot make real money in agriculture if you do not incorporate agro-export. Yes, this is because the major dividend of agro-business lies on agro-export. Click on the first link on my signature for details.
Re: Let’s Make Money Together In Agriculture by suchmuch: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
iykbethany:

before we partner you need to tell us what you are doing

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Sokoto Beans And How Much Is 100kg? / Poultry/ Livestock Feed Inputs / Cockerel Chicken Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.