Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram (46442 Views)

Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour / Policeman Caught On Camera Taking Bribe In Lagos (photos) / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by Edyice: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
GrandMufti:
Names withheld? Na aboki police

Normal thing

Abokis controlling things since 1940 and things never move forward ever since...

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by Hotzone(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Since Federal gunmen refused to take care of its own

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by West2019(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
send the police man and the custom officer to us here in the battle field let's fight together

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by YorubaNinja: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
FakeManna:
Waiting

NkitaAla.. NagdaAwo you never die? grin

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by FakeManna: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

NkitaAla.. NagdaAwo you never die? grin
[/s]
shatap
Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
1kbusiness:
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin.

So they even have people that know where Boko People are and they're not using them?
Come on
even average Nigerians know where they are. Let them keep playing politics,sambissa is not a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by AvalonSpace(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
I already knew from the onset that this Boko Haram of a thing is politicised. Why can't they use the "policeman" to detect where others are?

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by Ed12(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hand him over to the miltary to be use as a decoy to get the boko haram naa,

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by ifyboy92(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
grin[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]Nigeria police I hail dee
Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by havenz(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
So you security guys knows the hideout of the Boko Haram killers and you people keep playing around them and still deceiving those you think you can deceive... Mad Government.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by Ttipsy(f): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
now I understand why ipob call Nigeria Zoo

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by HarukaSanada: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by HarukaSanada: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
Niger Area

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by Brightest04(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Yes it's not a surprise news,because every crime carried out in this country involves police,military, and top politicians.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by YorubaNinja: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
FakeManna:
[s][/s]
shatap

Na suicide you go commit, las las grin

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by streetfabulous: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
I think this story should have remained under the radar until the full cooperation of the culprit in fishing out the customs officer and the contact person in boko Haram. There is something hasty and unintelligent about this news.
Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by LZAA: 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mahsums:
Drug trafficking
I think we already have a clue where he hails from cheesy
God punish him
But mallam only trust mallam na
Endeavour to receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by nailcapuzzi89(m): 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
What an incredible lead to locate bolo haram base and camps in n
East

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Those pills look more of tetracyling than Tramadol hope this is no sham

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Dis is 1 in a million reasons Naija will neva progress.Imagine a trusted personnel!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by KingRabota: 12:00am On Nov 13, 2019
It's like you don't understand whats going on in the system, so many people are feeding fat from this insurgency. Genetals , politihiefs and many more crooks in government(nameless civil servants)
Boko Haram insurgency WILL NEVER END

curryjuniour:
Why couldn't they set up boko haram by planning another transaction. During the process they kill 2 birds with one stone. SMH

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 13, 2019
Name withheld.....why??

Las las Nigerian police issa scam.
Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:21am On Nov 13, 2019
supplying them inspirational weapon
Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by FakeManna: 5:19am On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

Na suicide you go commit, las las grin
[/s]
trash
Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by YorubaNinja: 6:12am On Nov 13, 2019
LZAA:

But mallam only trust mallam na
Endeavour to receive sense

LZAA, my Nigga! cool
Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by FakeManna: 6:34am On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

LZAA, my Nigga! cool
[/s]
bullcrap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by Airoflaw(m): 6:34am On Nov 13, 2019
Corrupt police, custom officer, soldiers everywhere
Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by BanevsJoker(m): 6:38am On Nov 13, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I see no crime in making your enemies drunk and high so they won't have simple cognition and know what they're doing again .
King Hezekiah that you? Are you trying to put confusion in the enemy camp?
Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by Nehemz(m): 6:49am On Nov 13, 2019
Why hiding the police identity?
Re: Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram by Came4amod: 7:10am On Nov 13, 2019
See news ... police catch police

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife With machete In Ondo 'Thinking She Was A Goat' / Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) / UNILORIN Panties Thief Caught On CCTV At Bethany Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.