Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,796 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) (32542 Views)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / 84-Year-Old Kenyan Man Returns Home, Discovers That His 2 Wives Had Remarried / Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by yemmight(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2019
Creative. The love for a child is immeasurable.
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by NonFarmPayrol: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2019
UjuJoan2:
This one has too much Time.

His type are the most progressive people

3 Likes

Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by nigeriatradersb: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2019
Nothing we wont see in Nigeria
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2019
computergeek:
Awww... So sweet. I love seeing fathers who are fully involved in their children's daily upbringing. May that boy continue to bring him nothing but joy and pride.

But wait until he starts walking grin Story go quick change. I know it was Lalasticlala that pushed this to FP. Proud Daddies gang.

i can tell when ovaries start to scratch ladies.
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by igbsam(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2019
Awesome resumé
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by midnighter(f): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2019
Let the cattle rearer's son eat peppersoup with plenty beef
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by shakyum: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2019
so lovely
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by shogsman(m): 11:46am On Nov 13, 2019
Aiiint nothin wrong in having a little bit of fun

1 Like

Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by bankylan: 11:49am On Nov 13, 2019
fiercehillz:
When daddy is an experienced jobseeker or head of a recruitment agency.

Nice one

He works for a bank in Toronto.....

1 Like

Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by bankylan: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2019
UjuJoan2:
This one has too much Time.

He is a busy young man working in Toronto........He left naija after graduating from UI.

2 Likes

Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by Nmezor(f): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2019
Hez such a funni dad cheesy , who knows his pikin wella

1 Like

Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by fiercehillz(m): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=bankylan post=83987016]

He works for a bank in Toronto.....[/quote

That doesnt mean he is not experienced in seeking for jobs...shey dem born am inside the bank for Toronto ni...he nor seek for d job abi.

1 Like

Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by IdioticNLmods: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
computergeek:
Awww... So sweet. I love seeing fathers who are fully involved in their children's daily upbringing. May that boy continue to bring him nothing but joy and pride.

But wait until he starts walking grin Story go quick change. I know it was Lalasticlala that pushed this to FP. Proud Daddies gang.

I'm a proud mama already. And yes, ovary is still scratching me for more kiss
You have been notice

1 Like

Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by kasim155: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
colyx1:
Still better than some Nigerians graduate resume grin

Hahahaahahaaha u wan finish me with laugh for here ooooo. Lol
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by Enskynelson(m): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
Chucky wants to employ him? "Do you wanna play?" cool
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by Omolarasheyi(f): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
For where... Lol

For your professional courses
Visit Netmetric Indian Information technology
Live Router and Switch
Call 07031041441

Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by opeyemhy02(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
shallow thinking father,he didn't foresee the champ becoming employer of labour instead of job seeker,Dangote did not have two heads now
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by nagoma(m): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
He doesn’t know that the job is gone! It’s who you know baby angry grin

Welcome to the world

Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by deebrain(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Awwwn
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by UjuJoan2: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
computergeek:
Why do you sound jealous?

Jealous? Really?

Please how do i sound jealous?

Why would I be jealous of a total stranger?

So I'm not allowed to have an opinion? I'm not allowed to comment on the pointlessness of the sheer effort put into creating that resume?

Oh I guess I'm also one of those desperate single women crazily jealousy of anyone with an atom of joy in their life? Get over yourself already!

2 Likes

Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by UjuJoan2: 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

His type are the most progressive people

I guess if you want to look at it from the creative and effective perspective, it does look great.

But c'mon, it's a baby!

I guess it all just seems so pointless to me.

But I guess anything to trend and get 'likes' right? If it works for you guys, why not?
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Jealous? Really?

Please how do i sound jealous?

Why would I be jealous of a total stranger?

So I'm not allowed to have an opinion? I'm not allowed to comment on the pointlessness of the sheer effort put into creating that resume?

Oh I guess I'm also one of those desperate single women crazily jealousy of anyone with an atom of joy in their life? Get over yourself already!
Last paragraph. Thanks for saving me the stress of describing your personality. Drink some water and find peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by NonFarmPayrol: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
UjuJoan2:

I guess if you want to look at it from the creative and effective perspective, it does look great.

But c'mon, it's a baby!

I guess it all just seems so pointless to me.

But I guess anything to trend and get 'likes' right? If it works for you guys, why not?

His baby
His life
Take a chill pill
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by VICKI777(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
;Dwe'll employ if only he has 4 years experience
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by Kendollar696(m): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ah beg, all I see is resume template.. will come back when I need to review mine... I can't come and go and kill myself..
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by biafranbaby(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Jobless man.
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by Burgerlomo: 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by sync(f): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na joblessness de worry u
Hissssss
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by Saintmary(f): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
computergeek:

But wait until he starts walking grin Story go quick change.

I'm a proud mama already.
May God reward all the responsible daddies out there

2 Likes

Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by UjuJoan2: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
computergeek:
Last paragraph. Thanks for saving me the stress of describing your personality. Drink some water and find peace.

Okay, you've gotten your likes. Now join the my 'ignored' section.
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Okay, you've gotten your likes. Now join the my 'ignored' section.
Please serve us coke and Sharwarma
Re: Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Saintmary:

May God reward all the responsible daddies out there
Amen Sweetie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Boy In BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) / PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely / Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.