Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) (23634 Views)

Police Dispersed Onitsha Youths With Gunshots (Video) / EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles / Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Hotfreezer: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
biafranbaby:
Afonja! At first sound of gunshot, they all tear race. cheesy

Like Ojúkòkòrò got 3M of you killed and ran to Abidjan dressed like a hoe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by kroy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
Level of lawlessness in this country is a thing of concern. Getting worst daily.

ABOVEY ALL, AS AN EX BANKER, ENTREPRENEUR AND SALES EXPERT, I GUIDE YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN ON HOW TO BE SELF RELIANT AND ENTREPRENEUR. SEE MY SIGNATURE TO CONTACT ME
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by autotrader014(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
Smh for this people
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Chimosky4luv(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
Sowore can not eat his cake and have it... Sahara reporters dealt with GEJ and he is receiving a pound of flesh now of what he did. Just passing

12 Likes

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Npfn: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
Social media bill
Hate speech bill
98%loading

Na eye we go take see am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Trutherme: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
I am laughing in swahili. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by TGM2015: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
biafranbaby:
Hamilton1:
Afonjas nd Fear fear, de will Run lik Hyena hearing sounds of guns, i knw dem well
It is only a wise man that lives to fight another day.
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by duality(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
I looked for seunmsg and of course, he wasn't there. All the scan shows he wasn't there.

Would have arrested him

5 Likes

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Lucasbalo(m): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
What's Nigeria turning to ?. Time for revolution to turn this worthless and inept government away. People can't even protest or express their Freedom of Speech freely without facing violence from authority.

1 Like

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by bonnyhope: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
There was a country

1 Like

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
A wise man once called this country a zoo.
Hope that's not a hate speech cos I see DSS snooping around this thread grin

5 Likes

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Olowola2: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
biafranbaby:
where is kanu? Your madness increase gradually and you will soon enter market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by johnkey: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
Samantha23:
DSS is now the Nigerian version of Nazi Germany's Gestapo
Hi beautiful
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Who wan die

3 Likes

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
makavelli80:
dem sabi make mouth

Like the courageous one who can't even attend his mother's burial.
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by ctleurocollege: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
Cowards

5 Likes

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Omoslim26: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Like Ojúkòkòrò got 3M of you killed and ran to Abidjan dressed like a hoe.

were you there when they were counting the casualties ?�

you and the mumuni you posted are amongst the little children making a nuisance on this thread and turning every thread into Igbo vs yoruba

hope you are aware of the on going bill against hate speech and the death penalty�

4 Likes

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Amanda4life: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
The police that were chasing the protesters, let me ask

What guarantee s a good future for their children?

Is the government taking care of them, the way they ought to?

1 Like

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by MikuKohinata: 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Animal republic
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Pavarottii(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
idesylvester:
A country that's not United would never stand
U see why division or restructuring is the only way...

3 Likes

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by kay9(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
It truly baffles me when so-called "biafrans" make fun of so-called "afonjas", and vice versa. I mean, how stewpid can you lot be?? Is it not amazing that both Kanu, Sowore, and every other "protester" out there, are all fighting for more or less the same thing, and yet you their followers keep fighting and mocking each other - and ignoring your common enemy?

Smh...

I pray Sowore gets his freedom. He deserves that much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Pavarottii(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
They should not waste their time... Sowore is coming out after this tenure...
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Deji Adeyanju is an idiot
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by GGirll: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
TGM2015:

It is only a wise man that lives to fight another day.

But Nnamdi Kanu did it n you called him a coward....how about these ones that ran to fight another day? Goons!
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by inyenejo(m): 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
This is by far the most corrupt regime ever.

If u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit, buharigg and his looting machines.
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by FuckTheMod: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hamilton1:
de should kill dos Afonjas Protestors
And exterminate those useless chest beaters coward OSU flat head pigs...
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by TGM2015: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
GGirll:

But Nnamdi Kanu did it n you called him a coward....how about these ones that ran to fight another day? Goons!

You see, I don't like to be drag into stupid arguments. Ojukwu ran away so also Tinubu including Idris (the guy that sang Mr. Lecturer). The guy you mentioned case is different. No one was after his life but he ran away. He himself knows that with current situation of things as at that time, he cannot be killed. Running away without the knowledge of his comrades and family members for years until someone burst his bubbles is not only being coward and a great betrayal to those who have lost their lives and those defending you with their lives, properties and put their future at stake. If not that a Nigerian caught and snapped him where he is flexing with a lady enjoying his life, everybody will still be holding the opinion that he has been killed by the government or kidnapped by the Army. Even his wife, if not also his family people, were shocked, including the one who stand in for him on bail when the internet was flooded with news and pictures of a fresh and lively guys. In fact, many of his followers, his guarantors, SE governors first doubt the poster until it dawn on them that the guy scammed them. If you have been wondering why many are reluctant to stand as surety for Sowore's bail, here you have your answer.

However, the guy is smart, immediately he realised that his followers are still stinking foolish and stupid, he started making public appearance which drawn Sowore to him. Possibly, he is the backbone to the current Sowore misfired protest.
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by GGirll: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
TGM2015:

You see, I don't like to be drag into stupid arguments. Ojukwu ran away so also Tinubu including Idris (the guy that sang Mr. Lecturer). The guy you mentioned case is different. No one was after his life but he ran away. He himself knows that with current situation of things, he cannot be killed. Running away without the knowledge of your comrades for years until someone burst his bobble where he is flexing with a lady enjoying his life. Even his wife (if not also his family people) was shocked including the one who stand in for him on bail when the Internet trends his resurfacing. In fact, many of his followers, his guarantors, SE governors first doubt the poster until it dawn on them that the guy scammed them. If you have been wondering why many are reluctant to stand as surety for Sowore's bail, here you have your answer.

However, the guy is smart, immediately he realised that his followers are still stinking foolish and stupid, he started making public appearance which drawn Sowore to him. Possibly, he is the backbone to the current Sowore misfired protest.

At the end you still didn't make any sense rather than total foolishness...pele!!!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by femmoy(m): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hamilton1:
de should kill dos Afonjas Protestors

protestors? no wonder you don't understand simple English.
ewu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu / Buhari Or No Buhari, "North Must Retain Presidency Till 2023"- Arewa Youth Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.