Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) (23642 Views)

Police Dispersed Onitsha Youths With Gunshots (Video) / EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles / Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by 40shotz: 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Dem gbaga ����
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by ServantsOfTruth: 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kill any Protester protesting for Sowore
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Doc10q: 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
So this people can not even stand their ground no matter what sad... How do u now except protesters from other tribes who want to join(the protest), to take you serious
The way things are going, sowore might even be in jail till 2023 if your style of protest continues like this... embarassed lipsrsealed
Small thing, u go run.. Small thing u go run.. Thats why the DSS don't take u serious or feel intimidated by you and that is why they keep humiliatimg sowore in d most dehumanizing way possible becoz they know u don't have d spine to do anything. STAND YOUR GROUND AND FIGHT! GROW A SPINE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE! SHOW THOSE DSS MOTHER FUCKERS WHAT U RE MADE OF AND STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM THEM.... THE MORE U RE DOING, THE MORE CHILDISH YOUR PROTEST LOOKS(to d international bodies & to Nigerians as a whole)!
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 12:01am On Nov 13, 2019
You can only bully Nigerians for some time, power belongs to God and the people. This evil government will soon collapse insha Allah
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by ZooOga: 12:04am On Nov 13, 2019
sanmtiago:
I thought they said this guy has met his bail terms ?
Dss should do and release this guy and let’s avoid the mishap of extrajudicial killings.
In every 10 Nigeria security agents 9 are happy trigger agents angry
Unnecessary fuss everyday in this shithole of a zoo

Last week a pulse journalist reported that Apostle Johnson Suleman stepped up to help but Sowore rejected his overture.

Detained Sowore rejects Apostle Suleman’s surety offer

DAMILARE FAMUYIWA 11/05/2019
Tell your friends

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/detained-sowore-rejects-apostle-sulemans-surety-offer/0tlqv1h

Sowore’s lawyer says Suleman was not eligible to stand surety for the detained activist.

Embattled activist and Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore, has turned down a surety offer from Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries.
Suleman had on Monday, November 4, 2019, stated that he may stand surety for Sowore regardless of how the journalist has hurt him.

“I am really worried that nobody is ready to stand surety for @YeleSowore.. yes he has hurt a lot of people,me inclusive. But do we focus on that and let his rot where he is wvwn (sic) if he caused it in a situation like this what will Christ do?.am ‘considering’ standing bail for him..,” Suleman tweeted.

Sowore had in a report published through his platform in 2017, accused Apostle Suleman of engaging in extra-marital affairs with a Canadian based actress, Stephanie Otobo. [The Nation]
Sowore had in a report published through his platform in 2017, accused Apostle Suleman of engaging in extra-marital affairs with a Canadian based actress, Stephanie Otobo. [The Nation]
In response to the surety offer, one of Sowore’s lawyers, Inibehe Effiong, said Suleman was not eligible to stand surety for the detained activist.

While emphasizing that the court was clear that the surety must be resident in Abuja, Effiong maintained that the offer cannot be considered,

Asides the fact that he is not eligible for the surety, Effiong said Suleman has had a public altercation with his client (Sowore).

Addressing how the activist will meet his bail conditions, Effiong said the Federal Government had politicized the matter by discouraging people from standing surety for his client.

Effiong however expressed confidence that the activist will meet his bail conditions soon.

Punch quotes the lawyer as saying, “His (Suleman’s) offer cannot be considered let alone accepted. The man who is making the offer is on record of having had a public altercation with Sowore. So, there will be no basis for Sowore to consider it.

“The court stated that the surety must be resident in Abuja and the last time I checked, he was not resident in Abuja. So, I am not sure he is eligible to stand surety for him. So there is no way Sowore can accept such an offer.

“So, we are turning it down and we are not even considering it. The way the Federal Government politicized the matter, made it difficult for the bail conditions to be met. But we are in the process of perfecting the bail.”

Recall that Sowore was arrested in the early hours of Saturday, August 3, 2019, after announcing his plan to stage a nationwide protest tagged #RevolutionNow.

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Doc10q: 12:22am On Nov 13, 2019
GGirll:

But Nnamdi Kanu did it n you called him a coward....how about these ones that ran to fight another day? Goons!

What do expect from hypocrites(tribe). It's in their blood right from Adams. They call white, black and black, white.... What perfect general name is awarded to such a people/tribe, if not hypocrites ..

1 Like

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Doc10q: 12:33am On Nov 13, 2019
TGM2015:

You see, I don't like to be drag into stupid arguments. Ojukwu ran away so also Tinubu including Idris (the guy that sang Mr. Lecturer). The guy you mentioned case is different. No one was after his life but he ran away. He himself knows that with current situation of things as at that time, he cannot be killed. Running away without the knowledge of his comrades and family members for years until someone burst his bubbles is not only being coward and a great betrayal to those who have lost their lives and those defending you with their lives, properties and put their future at stake. If not that a Nigerian caught and snapped him where he is flexing with a lady enjoying his life, everybody will still be holding the opinion that he has been killed by the government or kidnapped by the Army. Even his wife, if not also his family people, were shocked, including the one who stand in for him on bail when the internet was flooded with news and pictures of a fresh and lively guys. In fact, many of his followers, his guarantors, SE governors first doubt the poster until it dawn on them that the guy scammed them. If you have been wondering why many are reluctant to stand as surety for Sowore's bail, here you have your answer.

However, the guy is smart, immediately he realised that his followers are still stinking foolish and stupid, he started making public appearance which drawn Sowore to him. Possibly, he is the backbone to the current Sowore misfired protest.

Does this guy still have any workable brains left inside his skull at all..even if it a leaking one.....or u just got all this fatuous shit u wrote here from your anus. That mean u thave not been living in this nigeria for u to have said this trash about MNK. Becos almost everybody knows the situation that forced d guy to leave....... Pls don't tell me u re this dumb?
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Caseycasey007(m): 2:05am On Nov 13, 2019
Why teargas.. It's not a good idea
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Roushy(m): 2:20am On Nov 13, 2019
Lols. Someone was saying don't run o, but him dey front dey japa... grin

3 Likes

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by ofiko123(m): 3:34am On Nov 13, 2019
This is what happens when there are no jobs in the country and when the people in the country do not have things to do that is when they will have time for frivolous activities..
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by deltateam: 4:32am On Nov 13, 2019
wonuks:
Those protesters just spoiled the show by running away. They should have stood their ground.
Still looking for a reliable web design? Get started without advance payments. #Kleeek H-E-R-E for our past projects.

Dead men don't tell tales. Its a good thing they saved their lives. They are human.

I like them for saying 'No violence' as they ran.
They didn't engage the security personnel.
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Powersurge: 5:19am On Nov 13, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas nd Fear fear, de will Run lik Hyena hearing sounds of guns, i knw dem well

Nigga you know nothing. I don't want to refer you to anyone. All I can say is that you know nothing son. Warriors behind keyboards. Once again, you know nothing.
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by seunmsg(m): 5:22am On Nov 13, 2019
duality:
I looked for seunmsg and of course, he wasn't there. All the scan shows he wasn't there.

Would have arrested him

Who would have arrested me?

It’s not as if you can recognize me so what’s the noise about?
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by pacespot(m): 5:57am On Nov 13, 2019
SUPOL:
Unprofessional Conduct

Are you the one in the pic, I love the bravery of female soldier. What do you suggest these protesters should have done at gun shots, knowing the usually trigger happy Nigerian police is? The government shouldn't have sent police shooting at peaceful protesters, I think
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by yommen: 6:00am On Nov 13, 2019
Skyfornia:
Kill of us! Kill of us but dem hear kpa kpa and jakpa!! Real cowards grin grin

Even Nnamdi Kanu run when he hear kpakakpaka! Himself na coward na! Pretender Osho! Tell me if you were in the crowd, you wouldn't run for your life!
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by duality(m): 6:05am On Nov 13, 2019
seunmsg:

I would have ordered it. Recognizing you is not a challenge. You being there is.

Well, let's move on. Be mindful what you say online. Your prints are very obvious.

1 Like

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by idesylvester(m): 6:07am On Nov 13, 2019
Pavarottii:

U see why division or restructuring is the only way...
This country will never be restructured or divided because the useless government benefits from our division. They know our problem and they capitalize on it

1 Like

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by idesylvester(m): 6:08am On Nov 13, 2019
ServantsOfTruth:
Kill any Protester protesting for Sowore
Why?
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Tobichimezie: 6:14am On Nov 13, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
you have no idea what is coming, be there shouting afonja.yam ree dummy
Not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu, but watch this video and ask yourself if Kanu (a mere civilian) is truly a coward as you claim... now imagine if he actually led a armed movement?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JCWmAbrNnE

1 Like

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by ccffwx: 6:37am On Nov 13, 2019
What is coming that Igbos haven't seen? It's now time for nemesis to catch up with your ilk, you're hear crying your usual propaganda. Everyone knows Yoruba tricks. You guys will suffer this one alone. Meanwhile, Igbos giving you sleepless nights.
Destroyerofyeeb:
you have no idea what is coming, be there shouting afonja.yam ree dummy

1 Like

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Advocate500: 6:38am On Nov 13, 2019
Any body that still found a voice to support this tyranical government, should be regarded as the worst enemy of Nigerians. What is wrong is wrong, as an igboman I don't support injustice not minding who is affected.

1 Like

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Tookool(m): 7:02am On Nov 13, 2019
Kill all of us and you dey run

1 Like

Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Reference(m): 7:32am On Nov 13, 2019
idesylvester:
A country that's not United would never stand

....Or can never prosper. Civil liverties and social justice is the foundation for any meaningful progress. And like I said in 2014 the best this government will achieve will be superficial. Time has vindicated that with 4 years gone to the dust.

....on this matter, what happens to me if I shoot my teachers... will it make my ignorance succeed. Can leadership exist in a vacuum. Does any single leader know it all....

Just fed up with this country abeg. Nigerians are not ready to exist thoughtless of living a reasonable, productive and prosperous life.
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by engrfaruq(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2019
Lucasbalo:
What's Nigeria turning to ?. Time for revolution to turn this worthless and inept government away. People can't even protest or express their Freedom of Speech freely without facing violence from authority.

Did I hear you say 'revolution'? I learnt that space still dey for Sowore's DSS room. Just up your revolution game and you get an automatic reservation there.
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by TGM2015: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2019
GGirll:

At the end you still didn't make any sense rather than total foolishness...pele!!!
Doc10q:

Does this guy still have any workable brains left inside his skull at all..even if it a leaking one.....or u just got all this fatuous shit u wrote here from your anus. That mean u thave not been living in this nigeria for u to have said this trash about MNK. Becos almost everybody knows the situation that forced d guy to leave....... Pls don't tell me u re this dumb?
Good morning to you, hope you have a good night rest.
Kindly go back and read the last paragraph of the post you quoted. I have no other further replies to you guys (his followers), do enjoy your days.
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by seunmsg(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2019
duality:

I would have ordered it. Recognizing you is not a challenge. You being there is.

Well, let's move on. Be mindful what you say online. Your prints are very obvious.

Shut up and stop talking nonsense. Come and arrest me in my office if you can.
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by GGirll: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2019
TGM2015:

Good morning to you, hope you have a good night rest.
Kindly go back and read the last paragraph of the post you quoted. I have no other further replies to you guys (his followers), do enjoy your days.

Of course you will have nothing more to say cos when you lie you need more lies to sustain d first lie n I'm sure you ran out of lies to defend d cowardice of the protesters from your region. I'm not MNK supporter or opposer I'm just indifferent but I answered you cos most of you will say always that ojukwu ran away n MNK ran away n now your heroes had just ran for their dear lives n you came to defend them by say one who ran away ran to fight another day but you are quick to call other heroes a coward. Don't you ever insult other people's kinsmen I heroes cos yours might be d next to be ridiculed.
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by GGirll: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
You can only bully Nigerians for some time, power belongs to God and the people. This evil government will soon collapse insha Allah

Too late bro after voting n shouting sai baba....you all will reap your votes ok Insha Allah lol.
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Adiola(f): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2019
TGM2015:

You see, I don't like to be drag into stupid arguments. Ojukwu ran away so also Tinubu including Idris (the guy that sang Mr. Lecturer). The guy you mentioned case is different. No one was after his life but he ran away. He himself knows that with current situation of things as at that time, he cannot be killed. Running away without the knowledge of his comrades and family members for years until someone burst his bubbles is not only being coward and a great betrayal to those who have lost their lives and those defending you with their lives, properties and put their future at stake. If not that a Nigerian caught and snapped him where he is flexing with a lady enjoying his life, everybody will still be holding the opinion that he has been killed by the government or kidnapped by the Army. Even his wife, if not also his family people, were shocked, including the one who stand in for him on bail when the internet was flooded with news and pictures of a fresh and lively guys. In fact, many of his followers, his guarantors, SE governors first doubt the poster until it dawn on them that the guy scammed them. If you have been wondering why many are reluctant to stand as surety for Sowore's bail, here you have your answer.

However, the guy is smart, immediately he realised that his followers are still stinking foolish and stupid, he started making public appearance which drawn Sowore to him. Possibly, he is the backbone to the current Sowore misfired protest.
typical yoruba ,you dont like dabbling into stupid argument but you have written rubbish from your brain ...nnamdi was seen enjoying with his girl friend ? i dare u to show me videos and pictures of him doing so well you are yoruba who will only love to sing his own praises but demonize others who did same thing .....any igbo man who get involve in that protest should be killed
Re: DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) by Adiola(f): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2019
seunmsg:

fear fear master i know you will never be there ....typical yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor AbdulRazaq Donates 10-Month Salary To Fight Coronavirus In Kwara / Bala Bantex: Former Kaduna Deputy Governor Dies At 64 / President Buhari Departs Abuja For France (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.