Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

The Fixing Of Mercy Vs Ike's Viral Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fixing Of Mercy Vs Ike's Viral Photo (1704 Views)

Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / See This Viral Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Pointing To Her Belly Like Male Organ / Viral Photo Of This Man With Already Erect Prick Posing With A Pretty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fixing Of Mercy Vs Ike's Viral Photo by Brightgem(f): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
We were glad to find a voice like that of Joke Silva reacting to what the lazy yoots of our time refer to as the happening thing. embarassed
In her words “I really don’t get this… the lady half exposed, the man fully clothed… do we get the implication”.

It would continue to be a baffling scene seeing unclothed ladies vs fully clothed men, as seen in pregnancy shoots, in birthday shoots, in pre-wedding shoots and even in actual wedding photos.

Stinky looking pictures as viral once again. well here it is fixed by The Moral Code.

No to objectifying women. No to nudity. No to everything that reeks indecency. If climate change is destroying the earth, moral decadence is destroying humanity.

1 Like

Re: The Fixing Of Mercy Vs Ike's Viral Photo by Dannonye(f): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
Brightgem:
We were glad to find a voice like that of Joke Silva reacting to what the lazy yoots of our time refer to as the happening thing. embarassed
In her words “I really don’t get this… the lady half exposed, the man fully clothed… do we get the implication”.

It would continue to be a baffling scene seeing unclothed ladies vs fully clothed men, as seen in pregnancy shoots, in birthday shoots, in pre-wedding shoots and even in actual wedding photos.

Stinky looking pictures as viral once again. well here it is fixed by The Moral Code.

No to objectifying women. No to nudity. No to everything that reeks indecency. If climate change is destroying the earth, moral decadence is destroying humanity.

Why the stress
Nudity is a choice
She'll give account to God her creator and not to any man
We should all focus on getting to heaven.
Re: The Fixing Of Mercy Vs Ike's Viral Photo by Brightgem(f): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2019
Dannonye:

Why the stress
Nudity is a choice
She'll give account to God her creator and not to any man
We should all focus on getting to heaven.
That's how you see it. But it's the same society you live in these things happen. Even if you think you are strong and they have no influence on you, think your kids, or other loved ones. That everyone will account to God doesn't mean our mouths should remain shut over what could still consume us all.

1 Like

Re: The Fixing Of Mercy Vs Ike's Viral Photo by Dannonye(f): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Brightgem:
That's how you see it. But it's the same society you live in these things happen. Even if you think you are strong and they have no influence on you, think your kids, or other loved ones. That everyone will account to God doesn't mean our mouths should remain shut over what could still consume us all.

I agree
Still we can't avoid evil
Turn off ur data and you'll still see nudity;in the church on the streets everywhere

What she did cannot consume anyone without their permission

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello New Look Floods Twitter / See Inside I Go Dye Gold House He Donated For Isolation Center (video) / Video Of Ozo & Nengi Seductively Grind Each Other As Other Housemates Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.