Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

How To Get People To Buy From You Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get People To Buy From You Online (337 Views)

Tutorial - How To Make Customers Buy From You Online / Free Ebook : How To Make More Customers Buy From You Online / Someone Is Watching You Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get People To Buy From You Online by Layemidguru(m): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
How To Make Sales Online

By Raji Ridwan learnfromraji..com

I was once like you.

I once make a pictures of the shoes I sell and tried make it look as beautiful as possible.

I uploaded this to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp.

I never got tired of sharing.

I sit back and expect people to contact me, make orders and buy my shoes.

Unfortunately, that was not the case. I got two calls in two months! Am I gonna live on two pairs of shoes for two months.

It may be disheartening to learn this; of the two calls I got, none later made a purchase!

I thought of quitting. Quitting may not be the best option.
I should push on? How can I live on two shoes for two months?

I didn't quit. And, I didn't move on either. What did I do?

I started to research what causes this exactly.

That was when I learnt a secret. This secret is the reason Gucci sells thousands of shoe pairs daily online, while I can't manage to sell just one.

This secret is why your direct customers are numerically greater than your online customers.

This secret is the reason why your online business is not selling!

What's this secret all about?

There are 4 billion internet users currently. That's about 50% of the world's population!

Surely, more than half of your customers are online!

You tried to get to them, but it didn't work.

Something is, they're not easy to get to.

The digital space is just like the physical space. Let me illustrate this.

Let's say you sell televisions. Go outside your home and shout at the top of your voice; "I sell TVs, buy your TVs from me!!!"

How many people responded?
Obviously none.

There is a smarter way to make your shout. Likewise, there is a smarter way to make people know about your business on the internet.

However, this secret doesn't just works for any business anyhow!
There are some criteria your business must fulfill before it can work.

Want to know these?
Want to make those inactive customers active buyers of your goods?

Before I could tell you this million-dollar secret, I must be sure your business is eligible.

Chat me on WhatsApp 08123100110 or mail layemiraji @ gmail.com for more information.

Alternatively, just send me a direct message.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Indeed Money Stop Nonsense / Nigerians React As Chicken Republic Tells Customers It No Longer Have Chicken / Most Effective Post Office Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.