Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,594 members, 7,770,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:40 AM

My Wife's Breast Milk Is Bad For My Baby. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife's Breast Milk Is Bad For My Baby. (738 Views)

Stop Breastfeeding Your Husbands, Breast Milk Is For Babies - Commissioner / How Imported Milk Is Killing Nigerians, Africans - Aroms Aigbehi / Is It Safe To Be Drinking Your Wife's Breast Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife's Breast Milk Is Bad For My Baby. by gr8tone: 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
Please doctors in the house kindly help me with some explanation on this issue. My wife just gave birth and the weight of the baby at birth was 3kg. The baby became very sick and the weight of the baby, instead of increasing is decreasing up 2.5kg. In my efforts to get some help someone told me that my wife's breast milk is bad for the baby. I have heard this before but I don't really know what could cause a mother's breast milk to be bad. If this claim is true, what could be the remedy? The mother is not sick.
Re: My Wife's Breast Milk Is Bad For My Baby. by AJOBI77(m): 12:44am On Nov 13, 2019
Doctors, Nutritionist and pharmacist, your attention is needed please.
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: My Wife's Breast Milk Is Bad For My Baby. by Mood11: 1:22am On Nov 13, 2019
Maybe you should suck and see if you will also loose weight undecided
Re: My Wife's Breast Milk Is Bad For My Baby. by gr8tone: 6:46am On Nov 13, 2019
Mood11:
Maybe you should suck and see if you will also loose weight undecided
people like you should not be commenting on serious matters.
Re: My Wife's Breast Milk Is Bad For My Baby. by sotall(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2019
grin grin grin

A mother's breast milk can't be bad for the baby.

They should take the child to the hospital for check up not nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Breast Milk Is Bad For My Baby. by seborrhic: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2019
So it's the breast milk that would make your child lose 0.5kg just within a few months of his/birth?
That's a massive 17% of the child's body weight!
That's intensive care management levels!!
It's not possible for a child that is not constantly stooling and vomiting to lose that much weight.
Let me theorize what is happening; it's either the weight measured at birth or presently isn't accurate.
Get a good weighing scale or using the same scale you measured presently,measure the weight again in a week's time,then you will get a accurate assessment of the child's growth.
There is actually a breast milk issue that makes some children start throwing up the breast milk,have catarrh and body rash.Its an allergy to a component of breast milk that some babies develop.But even that can't cause a weight reduction.
Re: My Wife's Breast Milk Is Bad For My Baby. by gr8tone: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
seborrhic:
So it's the breast milk that would make your child lose 0.5kg just within a few months of his/birth?
That's a massive 17% of the child's body weight!
That's intensive care management levels!!
It's not possible for a child that is not constantly stooling and vomiting to lose that much weight.
Let me theorize what is happening; it's either the weight measured at birth or presently isn't accurate.
Get a good weighing scale or using the same scale you measured presently,measure the weight again in a week's time,then you will get a accurate assessment of the child's growth.
There is actually a breast milk issue that makes some children start throwing up the breast milk,have catarrh and body rash.Its an allergy to a component of breast milk that some babies develop.But even that can't cause a weight reduction.
thank you
Re: My Wife's Breast Milk Is Bad For My Baby. by keeki: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Please see a doctor

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Insomnia Want To Finished Me / Spanish Police Dancing And Playing Guitar For Bored Corona Trapped Residence / Video: Caution Is Thrown In The Wind, As Goni Modu Goni Is Buried In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.