Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event (47007 Views)

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking / Naira Marley Buys Customised Diamond Neck Chain (Photos, Video) / Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by MiniImportation: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2019
killmods:

Don't mind these kids believing/confusing these internet lifestyles and celeb stunts they see online with the real world. I hope they don't wake up when its too late.. Imagine someone's prayers
Real talk bro

1 Like

Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Godsonkemz(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2019
Laurene:
Absolute rubbish!!

There's nothing rubbish about giving to support another. Davido is always supporting others.
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by RamseyBolton: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2019
iammo:
do you know the revenue sharing contract his artist signed with him before you concluded its a charity thing.... not like i am disputing his nice side but, you gifting a chain to an artist in front of many cameras is a media statement and a powerful stunt

Yeah it is a publicity stunt. I know how the media works
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Roon9(m): 9:11am On Nov 13, 2019
Jasen1:

My sister hustle ooh

Swears
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Roon9(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2019
kenir:

and it took you three atempts to spell "gift" correctly! Ever heard of the term "modify"?

Ouch grin
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Tonnyray: 9:15am On Nov 13, 2019
Sijo01:
The post from the receiver is more relevant than that of the giver. undecided
Thank you. What you just said is pure wisdom. It would've carried so much more weight if it came from the recipient. Davido or whatever he calls himself is such a child. To imagine he's spawning other kids is just a disaster. Why put monetary value on everything? I spent 15m at once shopping for Chioma, I gave $40k jewellery to xyz.. like who gives a fvck? and this is a guy that's been rich all his life. I wonder what he'd have done if he came into riches from the gutters of abject penury like many others.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Ayt27(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2019
iammo:
grin

why does Davido feel a strong urge to show fans he is a nice guy

I thought about your comment and I agree with you, I believe it's a play from the laws of power. It's about using selective generosity to gain influence, it's subtle but it's there.

I would say it stems out of one seeing oneself has not been able to measure up if it was a level playing field.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by temielects(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2019
Biggest artist my ass#
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Topestbilly(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2019
kenir:

and it took you three atempts to spell "gift" correctly! Ever heard of the term "modify"?

abeg no kill me
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by PyriteBoss: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2019
iammo:
grin

why does Davido feel a strong urge to show fans he is a nice guy
Cause he his .....,Boy cool

Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Laurene: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2019
Realfrankie:

E pain am
full!
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Laurene: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2019
bigcee:
Stfu
gtfoh
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Laurene: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2019
Jasen1:

My sister hustle ooh
claptrap
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Studyinchina200(m): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2019
40,000 usd ok

Davido loves attention more than the Kardashians.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by justmykel(m): 10:06am On Nov 13, 2019
kenir:

Lol.... Why you first me talk this thing.
Na why I love #land, you'll surely see someone with your line of thought!
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Realfrankie(m): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2019
Laurene:
full!

full or fool grin grin
Your case is different my sister

1 Like

Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by renewable1(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2019
Ok

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Laurene: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2019
Realfrankie:

full or fool grin grin Your case is different my sister
OK, you get the message
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by cococandy(f): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2019
Lol cheesy
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by idonhammer: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2019
Laurene:
Absolute rubbish!!
For those of you that believes anything you read in the internet, davido is a fake ass nigga. That shıt is a wack ass gesture to deceive his stewpeed gullible followers

Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Dikegodspower(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2019
our in-law is a good man
God bless obo

but zlatan who you don give ordinary 10k....his own is to be collecting ...nawa o
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by NotFarFrom: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2019
Laurene:
Absolute rubbish!!
For those of you that believes anything you read in the internet, davido is a fake ass nigga. That shıt is a wack ass gesture to deceive his stewpeed gullible followers
This level of jealousy and negativity is not healthy for you. He's rich, isn't he? So what's your problem.
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by NovusHomo(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2019
Laurene:
Absolute rubbish!!

Even if he removes his life and gifts it to SATAN, I don't care.
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by hustla(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2019
You can't buy the love of the streets

Maybe this boy will understand this in 2080

WizKid doesn't have to do half of this before the streets love and respect him
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Realfrankie(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Laurene:
OK, you get the message

Try to be reasonable
I mean no harm to you
Have a lovely day

1 Like

Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Another one.Davido is rich but not as rich as he claims.musicians r liars nd women r deceitful.
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by ofiko123(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nice one.. Congratulations to zlatan..
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Temptee101(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
kenir:

grin
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by henrypsexy(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Faaruk(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
unpopular opininon:

Laurene:
Absolute rubbish!!

hustle ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwam 1 Poses With His Giant Ostrich Bird In His Ijebu Ode Country Home / Kemi Olunloyo's 55th Birthday Dinner, Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.