Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event (46623 Views)

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi's Diamond Neck Piece Got Fans Talking / Naira Marley Buys Customised Diamond Neck Chain (Photos, Video) / Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by NiklauseFred(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
My brothers hustle oo make small pikin no see you hide him biscuit grin grin grin
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
GistMore9:
Nigerian superstar musician, Davido is at it again as he off off his $40k diamond neck chain and gift Zlatan Ibile in a new video at an event. Gistmore reports

This is coming after the son of mercy gifted the rapper some expensive diamond neck chain a few weeks ago.

Davido reveals he could remember when he brought Zlatan to Dubai last year and no one knew he did it now he's the biggest artiste in Africa.

However, Davido say to him more gifts for you later today, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4yXQ0CBgbI

Zlatan Ibile immediately took to social media to appreciate the expensive gifts he received from Davido.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDQPswAUVoo

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/again-davido-pull-off-his-40k-diamond-neck-chain-and-gifts-zlatan-at-an-event
Davido cannot buy a 40k USD jewerly
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by lukui: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Smart davido

Monkey dey work inside hot sun while smart baboon dey chop and chillax inside aircon!!!
grin

Rules of leadership
Let others be doing the work but make sure you are always taking the glory!!!
Don't work hard, work smart!!!
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by lukui: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
When you are ontop, plant yourself into the hearts of those beneath you because when you fall, they will lift you!!!!

Listen to LEAN ON ME by BILL WITHERS!!!
good evening nairaland!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by lymelyte(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
kobosmart:
grin money laundering just took place
word#
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Morrihz(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Laurene:
Absolute rubbish!!
For those of you that believes anything you read in the internet, davido is a fake ass nigga. That shıt is a wack ass gesture to deceive his stewpeed gullible followers
Hmm are you saying this because you hate him or because you don't appreciate good things. I don't understand o
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by Toks2008(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
That is about N14M.

Let me come and be going.

Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by gazza07(m): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Realfrankie:

your own wey be video life where you de?
come mushin lemme show u. Kitikpa
Re: Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event by chubinwa(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
kenir:

and it took you three atempts to spell "gift" correctly! Ever heard of the term "modify"?
Well I ain't daft as you think. I could even be older than you on this platform. Just a mistake I alone knw of, so channel your energy to some yielding adventures rather than ridiculing one for mere mistakes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him / Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick / Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.