Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Fashola Says Abuja-Algiers Road To Be Completed In 3yrs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Says Abuja-Algiers Road To Be Completed In 3yrs (28542 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" / We Promised Change To Nigerians But Not In 4 Years - Fashola Says / Buhari's Administration Set To Fly After Initial Slowdown - Fashola Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Says Abuja-Algiers Road To Be Completed In 3yrs by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
cheesy.... Naija.. say it again from Abuja Nigeria to Algeria, Algiers

I believe its from Niger, Mail then to Algeria across the desert. .. naija is becoming a big joke!!
Re: Fashola Says Abuja-Algiers Road To Be Completed In 3yrs by Asnafsaeed(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Use ur brain for once and try to comprehend stuff before you spew trash!! Every country is responsible for the linkage of roads in its specific country

We are not building roads all the way to Algeria, but just within our country
IJEYdiamond:
cheesy.... Naija.. say it again from Abuja Nigeria to Algeria, Algiers

I believe its from Niger, Mail then to Algeria across the desert. .. naija is becoming a big joke!!
Re: Fashola Says Abuja-Algiers Road To Be Completed In 3yrs by naptu2: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
plaindealer:

The roads Fashola was talking about are all inside Nigeria.

Read, properly comprehend and stop feeding on headlines.

This is what I don't understand. A country is only responsible for the section of the Trans-Africa Highway that is within its borders, but many people on this thread are commenting as if the Nigerian government is building/repairing foreign highways. As someone has previously stated, the Lafia-Akwanga part of the highway is in a terrible state and this is what the government is repairing. How can anyone complain about that? The Badagry Expressway that some people have mentioned is also part of the Trans-Africa Highway (specifically the Lagos-Dakar portion) and that is also going to be repaired as part of the Trans-Africa Highway system, but people are making it seem as if Nigeria is building foreign highways.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Says Abuja-Algiers Road To Be Completed In 3yrs by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Use ur brain for once and try to comprehend stuff before you spew trash!! Every country is responsible for the linkage of roads in its specific country

We are not building roads all the way to Algeria, but just within our country

We know the Zombies... i didn't insult ur brain.. if u want to correct do it nicely dont put ur frustration here... trash ur *ass...

Nonsense!!
Re: Fashola Says Abuja-Algiers Road To Be Completed In 3yrs by Daddyboy21: 2:34am On Nov 15, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
I'm confident in Chinese constructors, i prefer them than Julius Beger who have gotten accustomed and afflicted with corruption in Nigeria over the years
bro na lie I have been in keffi since when this China harbour started Di's construction. They are the direct definition of sluggishness. its over a year now and only clearing has been done, no single asphalt anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sketch Of Nasir El- Rufai By Martins Akande / Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins / Jaaruma Makes 10,000 Youths Get Their PVCs (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.