Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

10 Tips To Help You Identify And Avoid Job Scams - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Tips To Help You Identify And Avoid Job Scams (7406 Views)

Please Help Me To Identify And Arrest This Scammer / How Do You Identify GNLD Agencies? / How To Find A Real Work-from-home Job (and Avoid The Scam) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Tips To Help You Identify And Avoid Job Scams by kingsmerit: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
pls house,is there a construction company by name exson?

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Help You Identify And Avoid Job Scams by johnwick123: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
Forex Fury is the most effective EA on the market. This software is the life’s work of our development team and it provides traders of all skill levels an investment opportunity that is both safe and aggressive simultaneously.
Re: 10 Tips To Help You Identify And Avoid Job Scams by kingsmerit: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Please has anyone come across any company with the name exson construction company in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Help You Identify And Avoid Job Scams by id4sho(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
God saved me yesterday 650k

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Help You Identify And Avoid Job Scams by bolinjkezzy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
kingsmerit:
pls house,is there a construction company by name exson?
Google is your friend
Re: 10 Tips To Help You Identify And Avoid Job Scams by Americanboy35: 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Awon gnld scammers grin
Re: 10 Tips To Help You Identify And Avoid Job Scams by ImaIma1(f): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Harrison4adam:
Example is Magdala Nigeria.. located at Opening Ikeja... They start by lecturing you on how your mates are making millions and after 6hours of talks, they will ask you to pay #30k.
Scammer

Ikeja is their depot. Most of these scam companies are in Ikeja
Re: 10 Tips To Help You Identify And Avoid Job Scams by Owenat: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
ImaIma1:

Ikeja is their depot. Most of these scam companies are in Ikeja

We Are Pleased to Invite you For an Interview With GMG LTD On DEC 6th MON 2019 by 9am At 8a, Bisi Ogabi Str, Balogun B-stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
CALL:08169592827
HR-Mr GOODNESSHR Mr Jeremiah

Here's one of them. They are also Syndex Revolution.. All scam. This idiot made me travel all the way from Ph to Lagos.

Re: 10 Tips To Help You Identify And Avoid Job Scams by prittypet(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2020
Those people are fake.. just imagine am just coming from there now.. thank God I didn't waste my precious time there.. imagine I saw the place I knew it was fake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Job Invitation Real Or A Fake Job Offer? / Paying To Get A Job : How Reasonable? / Nigeria Immigration Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.