Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist (20425 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by PoliteActivist: 2:28am On Nov 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:
We are all Racists,that is human nature..

Whether you express the sentiment or not is what makes the difference..

We are not all racists at all. Some societies are divided along religious or other lines and people are hardly aware of racial differences
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Blackvic1: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2019
themonk:

1. You are bringing up something I never doubted, I even said it myself in this thread.

2.You are an idiot, Negroid is a biological term just like Caucasian and we cannot change biology terms just because someone modified it to make a jest of another person. So if you change it and people starts making a jest of the new word you change it again? You are an idiot sorry to say. Maybe Trump should change his name because his supporters are called Trumpanzees. Do you even read things you write before you post them? I'm just having fun and less busy today if not I won't even bother going back and forth.

3. You are an idiot again.
seriously you are too dumb the guy you are quoting is totally right I’ve lived here in California for over years and I would categorically tell you that black African Americans are bitter soul always playing the racial card, they are one hell of bitter souls am not saying racism doesn’t exist but racism exists everywhere even in Nigeria where Ogbö’s look down on Hausas and call them dumb people Hausas see igbos as criminals vice veraa with Yoruba’s and the rest , we should stop playing the racial card even the blacks here hate Africans more than they claim the whites hate us , I’ve worked with few African Americans in the past they are the kids worst set of people to deal with we should stop the racism stunt if we respect ourselves people will respect us I have lived here and have never experienced any sort of racism , it’s normal when you go to a white neighborhood they will look at you with outermost disdain why because they are scared you are coming to comit a crime destroy there neighborhood or rob people or being drugs and naked women it’s left for you to prove them wrong and they will be comfortable with you, blacks are there own worse enemies
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Blackvic1: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Starlight10:
For your quick comprehension 1. African Americans are also racist to Africans in the US.

2. No matter the history or meaning of a word when used in a manner to undermine another human being it is wrong and should not be tolerated.

3. You can keep talking trash about yourself. Your stupidity is flawless.
you are absolutely right the guy is a slowpoke black Americans are the worst set of people to deal with always playing the racial card why couldn’t she return the insults back instead of playing the racial card, African Americans hate Africans and see us as inferior people bunch of lazy ass low life mdfs
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by DarkJeddi(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2019
PoliteActivist:

We are not all racists at all. Some societies are divided along religious or other lines and people are hardly aware of racial differences
What is Racism?

DISCRIMINATION between humans based on race..

Racism exists in America and other countries because of the presence of different races..

We don't have different races in Nigeria but I guarantee you if we have,racism will be an everyday thing..

Now,we have different Tribes and Religions and we are doing just fine with our Tribalism and Religious Bigotry..

The propensity to discriminate based on differences is an innate human nature..
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by PoliteActivist: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:
What is Racism?

DISCRIMINATION between humans based on race..

Racism exists in America and other countries because of the presence of different races..

We don't have different races in Nigeria but I guarantee you if we have,racism will be an everyday thing..

Now,we have different Tribes and Religions and we are doing just fine with our Tribalism and Religious Bigotry..

The propensity to discriminate based on differences is an innate human nature..

Wrong. Some societies don't see race just as, for example, we don't see differences in shades of color in Nigeria - while in some societies how lighter skinned u r matters a lot. Also eg Yorubas don't base a lot on what religion u r while in some places all that matters is wether u r Christian or moslem - eg in middle East they totally hate each other based solely in that.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by DarkJeddi(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2019
PoliteActivist:

Wrong. Some societies don't see race just as, for example, we don't see differences in shades of color in Nigeria - while in some societies how lighter skinned u r matters a lot. Also eg Yorubas don't base a lot on what religion u r while in some places all that matters is wether u r Christian or moslem - eg in middle East they totally hate each other based solely in that.
Which society doesn't see race?

Give One example,

South Africa, US,Brazil, UK.

These are examples of multi racial societies with racism issues..

All of these countries have laws criminalizing Racism..

An Albino no matter how fair he is is still a Black Man,so the issue of different shades of color does not constitute different races..

Like I said discrimination based on differences is an inherent human trait,how much you express of such determines you..

Even among the Yoruba,religious discrimination may not be rife,but it is there,just not as bad as the Middle East..
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by PoliteActivist: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2019
Blackvic1:
you are absolutely right the guy is a slowpoke black Americans are the worst set of people to deal with always playing the racial card why couldn’t she return the insults back instead of playing the racial card, African Americans hate Africans and see us as inferior people bunch of lazy ass low life mdfs

This is so incorrect. Africsn Americans are the most accommodating people on Earth. They welcome everybody to their community. They ONLY hate whites. They see all other races as fellow oppressed minority. Most of them see Africans as brothers who see them as lazy, untrustworthy, and inferior (which some of them actually acknowledge is true)
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by PoliteActivist: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Which society doesn't see race?

Give One example,

South Africa, US,Brazil, UK.

These are examples of multi racial societies with racism issues..

All of these countries have laws criminalizing Racism..

An Albino no matter how fair he is is still a Black Man,so the issue of different shades of color does not constitute different races..

Like I said discrimination based on differences is an inherent human trait,how much you express of such determines you..

Even among the Yoruba,religious discrimination may not be rife,but it is there,just not as bad as the Middle East..

You say "discrimination based on differences is an inherent human trait" as applicable to everything and I keep telling you that some differences are totally ignored in some societies
An obvious example - within the African American community they don't see racial differences within themselves. Example below is a clearly white man who AAs revere totally as one of them

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Blackvic1: 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
PoliteActivist:

This is so incorrect. Africsn Americans are the most accommodating people on Earth. They welcome everybody to their community. They ONLY hate whites. They see all other races as fellow oppressed minority. Most of them see Africans as brothers who see them as lazy, untrustworthy, and inferior (which some of them actually acknowledge is true)
is that what you are told? I lived here for years it’s very incorrect they hate Africans and they see us as lower class of blacks they are very loud except few that are well cultured and managed to go to college I can’t live with them I prefer to live with whites than live with an African American
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by PoliteActivist: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
Blackvic1:
is that what you are told? I lived here for years it’s very incorrect they hate Africans and they see us as lower class of blacks they are very loud except few that are well cultured and managed to go to college I can’t live with them I prefer to live with whites than live with an African American

This is so ridiculous. WHITES WON'T EVEN LET YOU LIVE WITH THEM! You can move into a black neighborhood and set up a business and they will totally welcome and accept u while whites will pointedly not welcome nor patronise your biz and will make it subtley clear they don't want u in their neighborhood. I don't know which AAs you've been dealing with but many of them also think Africans see them as inferior and love and prefer whites whom they hate. Which u r proving correct with your expressed views
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Blackvic1: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
PoliteActivist:

This is so ridiculous. WHITES WON'T EVEN LET YOU LIVE WITH THEM! You can move into a black neighborhood and set up a business and they will totally welcome and accept u while whites will pointedly not welcome nor patronise your biz and will make it subtley clear they don't want u in their neighborhood. I don't know which AAs you've been dealing with but many of them also think Africans see them as inferior and love and prefer whites whom they hate. Which u r proving correct with your expressed views
FYi I live in a white neighborhood all this you said are bull crap
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Blackvic1: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
PoliteActivist:

even the so called black neighborhood you set up your business will still be robbed by the same blacks
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by DarkJeddi(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
PoliteActivist:

You say "discrimination based on differences is an inherent human trait" as applicable to everything and I keep telling you that some differences are totally ignored in some societies
An obvious example - within the African American community they don't see racial differences within themselves. Example below is a clearly white man who AAs revere totally as one of them
Before you uphold the African American community as an epitome of racial harmony..

You have to appreciate the peculiar nature of the society,nay societies in general..

To the African American,

You are Black Man..

Even if your father is a white,as long as you have a black parent you're automatically a black man..

That you look like a white,but you have a black parent,you are black man..

Now having said that..

The more removed you are from someone,the more likely you are to be discriminated against..

A white man or Chinese with clearly defined racial differences is more likely to discriminate against a black man,for instance,than a black man is to discriminate against someone with the same racial identity,but different phenotypic presentation..

Now,even in the black community,the more you look like a White,the more likely you may be discriminated against even by your own racial group,just because you look a little different..

Humans by nature looks for differences between them and these serve as templates for discrimination and divisions..

It may be racial,religious,tribal,regional differences,all these serves as templates for discrimination..

Even in families,being from a different mother but same father can serve as a source of discrimination..

These are innate qualities in humans,but your ability to rise above such is what defines the individual..
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by themonk(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
Blackvic1:
seriously you are too dumb the guy you are quoting is totally right I’ve lived here in California for over years and I would categorically tell you that black African Americans are bitter soul always playing the racial card, they are one hell of bitter souls am not saying racism doesn’t exist but racism exists everywhere even in Nigeria where Ogbö’s look down on Hausas and call them dumb people Hausas see igbos as criminals vice veraa with Yoruba’s and the rest , we should stop playing the racial card even the blacks here hate Africans more than they claim the whites hate us , I’ve worked with few African Americans in the past they are the kids worst set of people to deal with we should stop the racism stunt if we respect ourselves people will respect us I have lived here and have never experienced any sort of racism , it’s normal when you go to a white neighborhood they will look at you with outermost disdain why because they are scared you are coming to comit a crime destroy there neighborhood or rob people or being drugs and naked women it’s left for you to prove them wrong and they will be comfortable with you, blacks are there own worse enemies
You are an idiot, when did I say African Americans and Africans are not in conflict? Infact I literally said they are in conflict. You have lived abroad yet you are like the average Nigerian that reads without comprehension. Please don't quote me with your empty brain again.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Blackvic1: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
themonk:

You are an idiot, when did I say African Americans and Africans are not in conflict? Infact I literally said they are in conflict. You have lived abroad yet you are like the average Nigerian that reads without comprehension. Please don't quote me with your empty brain again.
typical Nigerian that can’t any discussion without calling names that’s what we are known for abuses and pride
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by Blackvic1: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
themonk:

nigga means negroids that’s what I said Africans and blacks have pride yet have nothing to show for the pride the day we start acting right racism will stop I’ve never experienced racism since I’ve stayed here and blacks are too dumb it’s qhite unfortunate I am a black
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by PoliteActivist: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Before you uphold the African American community as an epitome of racial harmony..

You have to appreciate the peculiar nature of the society,nay societies in general..

To the African American,

You are Black Man..

Even if your father is a white,as long as you have a black parent you're automatically a black man..

That you look like a white,but you have a black parent,you are black man..

Now having said that..

The more removed you are from someone,the more likely you are to be discriminated against..

A white man or Chinese with clearly defined racial differences is more likely to discriminate against a black man,for instance,than a black man is to discriminate against someone with the same racial identity,but different phenotypic presentation..

Now,even in the black community,the more you look like a White,the more likely you may be discriminated against even by your own racial group,just because you look a little different..

Humans by nature looks for differences between them and these serve as templates for discrimination and divisions..

It may be racial,religious,tribal,regional differences,all these serves as templates for discrimination..

Even in families,being from a different mother but same father can serve as a source of discrimination..

These are innate qualities in humans,but your ability to rise above such is what defines the individual..

And I keep telling u there is nothing inate in it because some societies don't even see certain characteristics while to others it is everything. How many Yorubas care that Tinibu is a Moslem? Yet in Mid East that's all that would matter about him.
U may find it hard to believe but historically racism is a recent thing and a European thing. In biblical times they had different colors of people living together but u don't see it the Bible because color was not important. So was it also historically in various societies
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by PoliteActivist: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Blackvic1:
FYi I live in a white neighborhood all this you said are bull crap

No wonder your naivete. People tend to fear what they don't understand. Go live in a medium black neighborhood and compare the total acceptance u sense there to the fake stuff from whites. Also remember many AAs are children of Nigerian immigrants - these are the people u say hate Africans while whites love them!
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by PoliteActivist: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
Blackvic1:
even the so called black neighborhood you set up your business will still be robbed by the same blacks

Robbers will rob u, but has nothing to do with you being Africa. There are white and black robbers. They will rob u because they are robbers and not because u r an African
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by themonk(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Blackvic1:
typical Nigerian that can’t any discussion without calling names that’s what we are known for abuses and pride
Shut up, you first called me dumb. Stop shooting yourself on the foot.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Encounter With White Racist by themonk(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Blackvic1:
nigga means negroids that’s what I said Africans and blacks have pride yet have nothing to show for the pride the day we start acting right racism will stop I’ve never experienced racism since I’ve stayed here and blacks are too dumb it’s qhite unfortunate I am a black
Stop displaying your ignorance in public, simple google search will tell you that Negroid is a classification of humans of African descent. Nigga was gotten out of Negroid for abusive purposes, it's just like walking up to a white man and yelling Caucasian as an insult, he will think you are mad because it's just a biological classification.

Now if you are sane, show me a single authority like Wikipedia or a dictionary that says Nigga = Negroid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Pastor In His Farm In Southern Kaduna,injure Him(pics) / Fighter Pushes Peacemaker Into Path Of Speeding Truck / Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.