Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai (45692 Views)

Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by JayPeeOham: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pls where is Davido in the first pic? undecided
Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nice1.looks like a fight tho.first second pix
Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by praiseneo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
God please do it for me. This guy and zinolesky lived in my street this year at oko oba agege.... I'm musically talented than them in all ramifications....(got a good melodious voice, I can write songs easily, I play all kind of instruments so well) But grace spoke for them please God answer my prayers. You bestowed these talents in me for a reason old let it manifest dear lord.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by ofiko123(m): 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Congratulations to lil frosh, the deal will benefit him more in my own opinion..
Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
-

2 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
-

2 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by AshawoHusband50(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
A good Samaritan should please send one thousand naira to me, it will save a life(me) in school and it will be highly appreciated. 0029966746 Diamond/access bank. God bless.
Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by idonhammer: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
Amen! So shall it be

Annie001:
Everyone is just going to Dubai to have fun
I am speaking into existence before this year runs to an end I will visit Dubai
Amen

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by Hoodbilonia: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
Heya
Mompha
He slip'd up and left evidence

Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by blowjohn(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:
Who else doesnt understand the first pic? undecided

I don't understand the second picture.
Where is davidos right leg?

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by Kingluqman(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kakamorufu:
we rise
actually by lifting others
Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by Cousin9999: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
Yeah, I'm going to stop supporting artists that promote Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by eyinola: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Annie001:
Amen
Amen

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by Cousin9999: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/travel/world-travel/middle-east/dubai-migrant-workers-the-hidden-slaves-behind-glamour-city/news-story/b3997ed5b013870424e84d78a561946c

Dubai migrant workers: The hidden slaves behind glamour city

Dubai's Burj Khalifa tower stands at 828 metres high and is just one of many of Dubai’s impressive buildings.
Staff writersnews.com.au
IT IS a city renowned for glitz, glamour and boasts the world’s tallest building.
But there’s an ugly side to Dubai that you won’t read about in its tourist brochures — its army of migrant workers. The workers, who are largely from South East Asia, are paid well below the prices charged in the city’s expensive boutiques and glamorous hotels. The migrant workers are not only at greater risk of exploitation, but are often housed in filthy conditions, with little down time. In short they are the hidden slaves of a rich city. According to Human Rights Watch, foreigners make up 88.5 per cent of United Arab Emirates citizens, with low-paid migrant workers being “subjected to abuses that amount to forced labour”. While exact figures are not known, it is estimated that there are three million of these workers in the UAE alone. In its World Report 2016, HRW said domestic workers were particularly vulnerable to abuse as they don’t have the minimal protection afforded by UAE labour law. The human rights group said the kafala sponsorship system, which tied migrants to their employers who acted as their sponsors, meant workers were at an even greater risk of exploitation because they could “revoke sponsorship at will, making them liable to deportation”. It is estimated that around 150,000 migrant female workers are employed under this scheme. International Trade Union Confederation (ITUC) president Sharan Burrow last year labelled the migrant workers situation as a form of “modern slavery”, Reuters reported. The UAE is one of the 10 richest countries in the world with GDP of more than $430 billion a year. However, HRW found part of that wealth was funded by contract workers from some of the world’s poorest countries including Indonesia, India, Philippines, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal. In 2012, BBC reporter Ben Anderson travelled to Dubai to film a documentary which detailed the plight of foreign workers. In a three-month investigation, Anderson interviewed workers and witnessed the shocking conditions the men were exposed to. He also found the men had been approached by agents in their villages in Bangladesh, telling the men they will be paid $580 a month. But in reality they are paid half that with the agents taking a $4000 cut in the process. Anderson also found the men were then in debt and too poor to return home, with many working 12 hour shifts six days a week. The shocking conditions were further highlighted last March when hundreds of migrant workers staged a protest over pay. Public protests are banned in the UAE, but angry workers defied the law to demand fair pay for their work on the 202ha Fountain Views development site in central Dubai, the BBC reported. One worker told the broadcaster he was paid a monthly salary of just $170, well below what was promised to him.

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by Olulinks(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
You see...

Risingblue008:
I Neva hear any ido-west reaznable song since dem sign'am for dis DMW,na another one now dem don sign,just to sign for signing sake

..this new signee worse pass Idowest abi na north you call am. This new guy na real noise maker.
Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by momodub: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
I like lil frosh him sabi rap but with Yoruba flow
Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by Cousin9999: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
https://www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/4waq9n/the-slaves-of-dubai

The Slaves of Dubai
The BBC's Ben Anderson travels to Dubai, the jewel of the Arab world, and discovers that it's almost entirely built upon imported slave labor.
by VICE Staff
|
Apr 6 2009, 12:00am
TWEET

For months, the BBC’s Ben Anderson hung out around the glittering, insane towers springing up in Dubai trying to infiltrate the community of expatriate workers who are putting them up. What he found when he finally got in was that the jewel of the Arab world is almost entirely built upon imported slave labor.

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by Angeltjazz2017(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
he did well before in his previous life, he was given a good life to live again and he is doing well presently again,he is going to be blessed when he come back again and he will still be blessed. man like Davido.
Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by Wiloskingin(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kakamorufu:
we rise
By lifting others... Love that quote like kilode
Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by Cousin9999: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
https://amp.smh.com.au/world/dubai-in-united-arab-emirates-an-epicentre-of-human-trafficking-and-prostitution-20160115-gm6mdl.html

Dubai in United Arab Emirates a centre of human trafficking and prostitution

Most of the victims had been offered a respectable job as a receptionist in a hotel or as a secretary in the UAE while still in their home countries, she explains from her office at a shelter in an Abu Dhabi suburb. "They are often lured to the country by a friend or family member and don't suspect anything."

This was also the case with 19-year old Oksana, of Uzbekistan, who has long brown hair and is wearing a wide flower-print dress. She has been staying in the shelter for a few months now. Her best friend and her best friend's mother, who had earlier moved to Abu Dhabi, persuaded her to come too, saying many well-paid jobs were available.

Soon after however, her friend's mother told her to spend the night with an old Afghan man.

"Luckily, when I started crying, he didn't touch me," Oksana says in a soft voice. Instead he gave the mother 20,000 dirhams for the costs she had incurred in bringing the girl to the country. "But she didn't release me and instead found another man interested in a virgin like me."

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by Kakamorufu(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wiloskingin:
By lifting others... Love that quote like kilode
i tell u. na confirm life stuff

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by Kakamorufu(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kingluqman:
actually by lifting others
loud it

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:
Who else doesnt understand the first pic? undecided
cheesycheesy
Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by ProfessorBerlin(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Annie001:
Amen

work hard my brother, prayers no fit carry u go Dubai.
Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by Cousin9999: 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-10/29/c_138513189.htm

When 24-year-old Mumbejja Mulwana's contract at her workplace in the capital Kampala expired last year, she had no option but to approach one of the middlemen in the labor export market to try and get her whichever job was available in one of the Arab countries.

Equipped with her passport, Mulwana approached the middleman who suggested she pay about 200 U.S. dollars. Within a week she had already been taken for a medical examination.

"One day, I received a call from them (exporters) who told me my visa was ready and that I had gotten a job in Dubai," Mulwana told Xinhua in a recent interview.

With a group of other girls, she was booked into a taxi from Kampala to the Uganda-Kenya border district of Busia. The girls had been told that they would travel by air from Kenya to Dubai.

"At the border, we were told to get out of the taxi and travel on bicycles to cross into Kenya unnoticed. When we crossed the border, we boarded another taxi to the Kenyan capital of Nairobi," she added.

In Nairobi, Mulwana said they were hidden in a downtown warehouse until they were finally boarded on a plane to Dubai.

While in Dubai, the girls were taken to different offices where their employers later picked them to go and work as housemaids.

Mulwana said all went well until the male boss started demanding sexual favor.

"He would come back home when the wife had gone to work and force me into sexual activities.
This went on for some months until I reported to the Police in Dubai," she said.
Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by Americanboy35: 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
This davido guy is a very nice fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by Cousin9999: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
It's clear from a lot of topic responses that human traffickers are all over this site.
Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by Burgerlomo: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
mosegifted:
take it or not Davido likes it when the younger Artist Excel... FACT

Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by Soulsymbol99: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
One tin I like dis dude 4 is he doesn't win alone cool He makes sure his team is winning also.
Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by tobby20: 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
praiseneo:
God please do it for me. This guy and zinolesky lived in my street this year at oko oba agege.... I'm musically talented than them in all ramifications....(got a good melodious voice, I can write songs easily, I play all kind of instruments so well) But grace spoke for them please God answer my prayers. You bestowed these talents in me for a reason old let it manifest dear lord.
How do you guys write song ,
Give me an helping hint

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by RexTramadol1: 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
praiseneo:

No worry, na time

I don dey see you on TV already grin
Re: Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai by praiseneo(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
tobby20:

How do you guys write song ,
Give me an helping hint
think about what you encounter mostly on daily basis, think about what makes you happy and sad the most, write out words as much as you can, and select the ones that sound alike not pronunciation but the sound itself( it helps for rhymes) write all these things if you can. Create a melody in your head too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) / Dancer Kaffy Opens Up On Divorce From Husband Joseph Ameh (Video) / Nadia Buari Shares Beautiful Bathroom Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.