Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time - Sports (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time (78439 Views)

Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 / Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 1) On Sept 7 2021 / More Players Arrive In UYO Camp Ahead Of AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by digitaltrades: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

What has this got to do with Buhari?

This is purely a matter of a lack of professionalism.

And lack of proper equipment. Did you see the picture quality?
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by ChinagoChiBoy: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
RIP #NTA just look at the quality of your coverage in this 21st century,
Largest Television Network in Africa indeed, I hope Dr Isa Pantami
I hope you bring your professional prowess to bear in changing the face of our media houses as you did at NITDA
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Progress62(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

You are going no where
we die here

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by budaatum: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
digitaltrades:

The likes of budaatum still think Nigeria is progressing under buhari. In fact, he thinks buhari is the best thing after sliced bread.

And when I prayed for him that God will handle his life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's economy and security, he refused to say amen. In fact, he saw it as a curse.
Stop with your lies you lazy fuq! bubu is not a god, and Nigeria will not progress until you stop being a lazy fuq and take responsibility for the state of your nation as a wise man once said!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by budaatum: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

What has this got to do with Buhari?

This is purely a matter of a lack of professionalism.
Don't mind the lazy fuq! Instead of taking responsibility and doing something about it he'll be wailing about bubu like a lazy fuq!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by BluntBoy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
digitaltrades:

And lack of proper equipment. Did you see the picture quality?

If you think what you saw today is all they have, then you are clearly mistaken.

This issue is evidently that of a lack of professionalism. The DG should be held responsible.

Maybe we should also blame Buhari for the abysmal performance of the commentator.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by digitaltrades: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
budaatum:

Stop with your lies you lazy fuq! bubu is not a god, and Nigeria will not progress until you stop being a lazy fuq and take responsibility for the state of your nation as a wise man once said!

May God turn your life and destiny to what buhari has turned nigeria's economy and security to. Say amen since you believe in buhari. Or else, shut up

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by otokx(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Did not watch the match, looks like nothing was missed.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by ChristmasBells: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lets thank God we won the match enough of this ungrateful posts about camera yes it was that bad but the most important thing is winning in the game of football nothing else matters than winning congratulation to the super eagles
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
adarayz:
Give this job to a marlian and he will do a better job

Marlians are always serous with three jobs
Marlians cannot do a job like this because a marlian will be liked to be called again for the job

Just imagine if naira Marley was given the contract to cover this match
Can he do a job like this

Am sure he will even hire female commentators

Like if you want naira Marley to get the contract of covering Nigerian matches

Please, ka yi shuru dan Allah.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by digitaltrades: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

If you think what you saw today is all they have, then you are clearly mistaken.

This issue is evidently that of a lack of professionalism. The DG should be held responsible.

Maybe we should also blame Buhari for the abysmal performance of the commentator.

Looks like you work with nta, right? That's how you know what equipment they have, right?
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by godwon01(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nice comments after the match. I hope the management of the NTA read all the comments raised by all the egg heads. from the forum. As per the match, it is always very difficult to play any of this West African countries. No small countries in West Africa as far as football is concerned. U should remember also that playing Benin republic is like Nigeria vs Nigeria. The edge we had over them was our boys experience in all the FIFA competitions notably from under 17, 21,23 and senior world cup. Benin republic has no such an exposure. U can see the confidence from the way they spring the passes . Give them second chance again.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by sammyonal: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

You are going no where
u re right bro, this is our country, we die here.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by klever18(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
seniormallam:
I think we should allow #ntaiswack trend, maybe small shame will catch them and they change
#shameonNta is currently trending on twitter
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Luckysbab: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
maynation:

It's like you literarily wrote everything in my head.

The commentary is the worst I've ever heard.

Super eagles 2 - Nigeria 1.

Sweerie kiss
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by budaatum: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
digitaltrades:

May God turn your life and destiny to what buhari has turned nigeria's economy and security to. Say amen since you believe in buhari. Or else, shut up
I don't believe in buhari because I'm not a lazy fuq like you.

If you believe in yourself like I do you would not be a wailing lazy fuq!

But hey, come shut me up you lazy fuq!
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by BluntBoy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
digitaltrades:

Looks like you work with nta, right? That's how you know what equipment they have, right?

Bro, watch NTA News 24 and NTA Parliament (supervised by the Directory of Special Duties) and compare the picture quality with what you saw today.

They have better equipment than the one they used today.

Or better still, check out their bureaus in Washington or Ottawa and see the sort of reporters they have on the staff, as well as the picture quality.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Doctordogood(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
ornicus:
We for lock their border for another 12 months angry

Nonsense and smuggling
Bros take am easy.. wetin concern border with the game of round leather.....??
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by chinos20(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
F**k this side of the world. That's why we pray for Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Doctordogood:
Bros take am easy.. wetin concern border with the game of round leather.....??

guy, i am just trolling
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by trilacos: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
adarayz:
Give this job to a marlian and he will do a better job

Marlians are always serous with three jobs
Marlians cannot do a job like this because a marlian will be liked to be called again for the job

Just imagine if naira Marley was given the contract to cover this match
Can he do a job like this

Am sure he will even hire female commentators

Like if you want naira Marley to get the contract of covering Nigerian matches
you are not making sense.stop portraying yourself as a female too,we know your gender.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Whyzaid(f): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
olimeh13:
Na documentary we just watch?? This match be like throwback before independent
How are we not going to repeat this10years to come. That is what is bothering me
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mrtaye:

Ogbeni go and sit down Jo why bench maduka when he already played against Brazil ?oh Brazil wasn't good enough abi ,then how do you build his confidence by benching him mind you football isn't about age sogbo .and comparing south Africa league with any European league is an aberration abeg spit it out its all about facilities but no logic
it's VA fool who thinks the South African league isn't top notch... zamalek in Egypt just declared revenue in 708 million pounds... 390m from fans subscription... it's a useless idiot that ll play maduka when akpeyi is in d team...
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Odinaka00(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Chai now I know why it's difficult to fight Ghanaians and South Africans in this platform cuz they always have mad punches... You know why? They read everything we say about our country here on Nl. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Omoawoke: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
maynation:

It's like you literarily wrote everything in my head.

The commentary is the worst I've ever heard.

Super eagles 2 - Nigeria 1.

I thought I was the only one that heard that
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by chibu4u2(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
adarayz:
no allow me start with you..

Just dey your dey

No cause turmoil here ooo

Babe calm down........na joke I dey abeg oh!
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by digitaltrades: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
budaatum:

I don't believe in buhari because I'm not a lazy fuq like you.

If you believe in yourself like I do you would not be a wailing lazy fuq!

But hey, come shut me up you lazy fuq!

You voted for him without believing in him? Boy, you are a currsed Iddiot
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by ugolosn: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

You are going no where
U go no where. We die here
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Malcom147(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nice one guys!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by mechanics(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sweet win.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
olimeh13:
Na documentary we just watch?? This match be like throwback before independent
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Starz825:
This our country sef....at least we should be known as the best for one thing..just to show Nigeria match...no good facility...upon all the sport history wey we get...
No good stadium
No good cameras
No good transmission
No good commentators
...what are we good at.... undecided

easy...

Nigeria is THE BEST at not been good at anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Francisca Ordega Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Rocks Nose Ring (Photos) / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / This Is Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mattress And It Costs £33k (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.