Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time (78456 Views)

Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 / Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 1) On Sept 7 2021 / More Players Arrive In UYO Camp Ahead Of AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by RTSC: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
What has actually improved under buhari?
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Tocheagle(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
RTSC:
What has actually improved under buhari?

RUGA
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Lifesnatcher(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
what Nigeria station played the match.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Legendguru: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Imagine
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Dedetwo(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Most goofy Nigerians do not know that the country is in a serious process of decay. The best to happen the poor country is unconditional disintegration.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Banter1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Gabson91:
haa won't one need to subscribe to startime packages?
Nope....NTA and some channels are free
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by ekhai(m): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Swanzi:

Nta news 24
Thanks my person.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by DrOmah(m): 12:31am On Nov 14, 2019
Terrible streaming, terrible recording. The camera man was showing something else instead of the match. At a time the commentators said the match had ended when we still had about 10 more minutes to play. This means the commentators didn't even know the time the game started... I almost cried while watching the game.. Imagine that Nigerian stations couldn't even stream a game involving Nigeria in Nigeria properly. Such a huge shame
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Ajibel(m): 2:14am On Nov 14, 2019
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by maynation(f): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when the commentator said that. cheesy

or when he shouted that "it is the End of the match" when we still had almost five minutes to play.

Walahi me I couldn't laugh.
I was just hissing cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by maynation(f): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2019
Luckysbab:

Sweerie kiss

eireewS
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Luckysbab: 9:57am On Nov 14, 2019
maynation:

eireewS
cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Kapilta(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
Swanzi:

Make like say u no know football well..
Did u watch the afcon and what they did to Ghana ..??
ghana get national team? Even kumasi boys high go beat your black star or whatever you call them blue black. I laugh in twi grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by oloriooko(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
NTA is doing the only thing it's best know for presently: live broadcast of political parties rallies angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Mrtaye: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
it's VA fool who thinks the South African league isn't top notch... zamalek in Egypt just declared revenue in 708 million pounds... 390m from fans subscription... it's a useless idiot that ll play maduka when akpeyi is in d team...
Mumu stop contradicting your self we are talking about south African league here and not zamalek, Egyptian league is more technical and better than those ridiculous south African league so stop shifting goal post.your akpeyi is a basket and as such he will keep conceding silly goals,go to Europe and you will see what young goal keepers are doing for their national teams.
I know akpeyi has paid you but put national interest ahead of personal interest.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Swanzi(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kapilta:
ghana get national team? Even kumasi boys high go beat your black star or whatever you call them blue black. I laugh in twi grin

Guy go bed it’s seems u started watching football yesterday ...

My local football team will beat ur super chickens blues black grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2019
Mrtaye:

Mumu stop contradicting your self we are talking about south African league here and not zamalek, Egyptian league is more technical and better than those ridiculous south African league so stop shifting goal post.your akpeyi is a basket and as such he will keep conceding silly goals,go to Europe and you will see what young goal keepers are doing for their national teams.
I know akpeyi has paid you but put national interest ahead of personal interest.
if not that you are foolish...maduka isn't playing is a Professional League to start with... South African league just declared profit of 24 billion naira... like I said only a fool ll play maduka ahead of akpeyi... maduka is lucky to be in d team despite playing in a semi professional league...
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Mrtaye: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
if not that you are foolish...maduka isn't playing is a Professional League to start with... South African league just declared profit of 24 billion naira... like I said only a fool ll play maduka ahead of akpeyi... maduka is lucky to be in d team despite playing in a semi professional league...
You're still getting It wrong making profit has nothing to do with technicality, Nigeria can make above that if our stadiums are standard and taken care of so pls don't compare technicality with infrastructure,it's only Egyptian league that you can tell me they play good football but forgot about south Africa.
Secondly you say maduka is no keeping in his club but I put it to you that goal keeping is abinibi and not ability se you hear ,so what about ezenwa that hasn't been keeping in ordinary Nigeria league for years now.mumu don't hate on maduka because he's young and good okay
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mrtaye:

You're still getting It wrong making profit has nothing to do with technicality, Nigeria can make above that if our stadiums are standard and taken care of so pls don't compare technicality with infrastructure,it's only Egyptian league that you can tell me they play good football but forgot about south Africa.
Secondly you say maduka is no keeping in his club but I put it to you that goal keeping is abinibi and not ability se you hear ,so what about ezenwa that hasn't been keeping in ordinary Nigeria league for years now.mumu don't hate on maduka because he's young and good okay
see how foolish you are mamelodi sundowns.. made semi finals of caf champions league last season...won it two season before then...uganda captain and goalkeeper plays there and he is one of Africas best keeper... your problem is anything Europe is ok.. ezenwa is also lucky as he isn't the best in naija league... but maduka is not deserving of national team call y
up since he plays in a semi professional league... this is why I say he is lucky... does anyone hate ihenacho who has lost his place in national team... update yourself the South African league is top notch sundowns beat Al ahly of Egypt 5:1 aggregate quarter finals last season lost narrowly to morroco side wydad 2:1 in semis... akpeyi and maduka node same level...
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Mrtaye: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
see how foolish you are mamelodi sundowns.. made semi finals of caf champions league last season...won it two season before then...uganda captain and goalkeeper plays there and he is one of Africas best keeper... your problem is anything Europe is ok.. ezenwa is also lucky as he isn't the best in naija league... but maduka is not deserving of national team call y
up since he plays in a semi professional league... this is why I say he is lucky... does anyone hate ihenacho who has lost his place in national team... update yourself the South African league is top notch sundowns beat Al ahly of Egypt 5:1 aggregate quarter finals last season lost narrowly to morroco side wydad 2:1 in semis... akpeyi and maduka node same level...

That sundown is just a one off, let them be consistently winning like Al ahly on a long streak then you can talk.pls never compare Uganda with Nigeria ooo, they don't have a choice that's why and besides how many keepers do they have in Europe, none compared to Nigeria with array of keepers okay
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Spaxon(f): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Offpoint:
Hey Spaxon, it's been long I see your post or comment... hope you're good? don't know if you still remember me....

I'm checking on my old nairaland friends/Crush....

I hope you're doing good?
Still around
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Offpoint: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Spaxon:
Still around
Thank God.
Happy Sunday dear
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Spaxon(f): 12:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Offpoint:

Thank God.

Happy Sunday dear
heyo
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Offpoint: 5:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Spaxon:
heyo
Greetings
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Spaxon(f): 3:48pm On May 12, 2020
Offpoint:

Greetings
How u
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Offpoint: 5:52pm On May 12, 2020
Spaxon:
How u
I'm good, where have you been lately?
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Offpoint: 5:53pm On May 12, 2020
Spaxon:
How u
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Offpoint: 5:53pm On May 12, 2020
Spaxon:
How u
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Spaxon(f): 5:39pm On May 27, 2020
Offpoint:

Home..
Lagos.
Wbu
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Offpoint: 6:07pm On May 27, 2020
Spaxon:

Home.. Lagos. Wbu
I've been around... It's just I no longer see much of you here.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Spaxon(f): 6:19pm On May 27, 2020
Offpoint:

I've been around... It's just I no longer see much of you here.
Yunno NL ain't fun no more.
No family.
Tis just politics n tribalism.
So i just come around to read news n All that
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time by Offpoint: 6:24pm On May 27, 2020
Spaxon:
Yunno NL ain't fun no more. No family. Tis just politics n tribalism. So i just come around to read news n All that
Understandable...
I've been in ghost mode myself. Here for the business purpose only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Francisca Ordega Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Rocks Nose Ring (Photos) / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / This Is Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mattress And It Costs £33k (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.