Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

How Reliable Is Mazda 5? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Reliable Is Mazda 5? (2296 Views)

Is Mazda A Good Brand? And Is The Engine Cheap. / How Much Is Mazda 323 In Nigeria? / How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is Mazda 5? by ping2ping: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2019
Hello house. I came across this car, Mazda 5 2006, a compact minivan with sliding doors. I liked it but I have never used a Mazda vehicle and is not very common on the road. I please need information on the car from car gurus in the house and those who use the car.

1. Are the parts easily available? I dont live in Lagos so wouldn't be going to Ladipo
2. Are the parts pocket friendly? Any idea of the cost of common parts like shock absorbers, etc,
3. How reliable is the car? Any know problem with the engine, transmission or electrical?

I have attached the picture of the car. All inputs will be highly appreciated.

Re: How Reliable Is Mazda 5? by ping2ping: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2019
Still waiting for comments on this thread.
Re: How Reliable Is Mazda 5? by nurey(m): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
ping2ping:
Still waiting for comments on this thread.

buy something else for your peace of mind and sanity intact

3 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Mazda 5? by EgunMogaji2: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2019
ping2ping:
Hello house. I came across this car, Mazda 5 2006, a compact minivan with sliding doors. I liked it but I have never used a Mazda vehicle and is not very common on the road. I please need information on the car from car gurus in the house and those who use the car.

1. Are the parts easily available? I dont live in Lagos so wouldn't be going to Ladipo
2. Are the parts pocket friendly? Any idea of the cost of common parts like shock absorbers, etc,
3. How reliable is the car? Any know problem with the engine, transmission or electrical?

It's a Mazda so it can't be bad if maintained properly.

My recommendations has always been to buy the best vehicle that you can afford.

If it checks out with a prepurchase inspection and it's affordable then I say buy it.
Re: How Reliable Is Mazda 5? by istephen(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2019
I heard that power steering issue is pretty common on Mazda5's.
Re: How Reliable Is Mazda 5? by nurey(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2019
ping2ping:

if you want to contact me check my signature. if not visible edit your signature and write anything there, you will then be able to see other users signature

(1) (Reply)

Volvo S70 Issues Pls / Help! Every Attempt To Make My Car (mazda) To Steam (rev On Idle) Failed / Between Nissan Pathfinder And Nissan Xterra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.