Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Davido Acquires A N70 Million “richard Millie” Wristwatch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Acquires A N70 Million “richard Millie” Wristwatch (442 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 / Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Acquires A N70 Million “richard Millie” Wristwatch by princeemmma(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2019
Soon after purchasing a $5k lighter and a $12.5k glasses, Nigerian pop star, Davido has gone ahead to add to his collection of luxury items by squeezing out a whopping seventy million naira to splash on a “Richard Millie” wristwatch.

Without being Floyd Mayweather, OBO endeavors to be at his A-Game by not falling short in terms of rocking luxury items like the “Richard Mille” wristwatch he just acquired for a whopping N70 million. This got the attention of his fans and even celebrity blogger, Tunde Ednut who actually revealed the worth of the watch. Davido only showed it off.

Having taken to his IG page to show off his new watch, Davido wrote; “it hurt my account but I had to do it.” Many fans stopped by to either congratulate him or insinuate that it’s all “audio money.” But the celebrity blogger, Tunde Ednuttook out time to make findings as per the worth of the brand new watch. He then took to his IG to write thus;

“From my findings, this watch is worth N70m brand new. This did not hurt OBO’s account. He is just trying to be humble. But wait oo, N70 million for a watch? Kai! A house in Lekki on your wrist.”

Re: Davido Acquires A N70 Million “richard Millie” Wristwatch by Aminobrown(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2019
Davido n show off
Re: Davido Acquires A N70 Million “richard Millie” Wristwatch by Beckysexy(f): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmm grin

(1) (Reply)

Recording With House Ten / Watching African Movies Makes One Stupid – Son Of The First President Of Ghana / Watch Viral Video Of Cardi B Singing Timaya’s “I Cant Kill Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.