Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious (3989 Views)

Xenophobia: House May Reconvene As Gbajabiamila Cuts Short Tanzania Trip / Reps In Free-for-all As Gbajabiamila Suspends Plenary / Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by heckymaicon(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
ayokellany:
Accept pictures taken by Igbos or Ipob at your own risk ?
Which fool merged the pictures and why can't the pictures be taken showing both parties ?
From the sickening antecedent of the PDP I know the pictures showing Nigerian side might have been taken before the commencement of the meet while those of their counterpart might have been taken when deliberation is ongoing. If i trust anything from Ipob Igbo make i die.

Keep quiet
Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by Ologogoro: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Maybe they can memorise very well hence the reason why they appeared unserious .
Well, they are Nigerian law makers what do you expect.
Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
They thought it was a BREAKFAST meeting. You know, food sturvs. See as they are looking around for trays of small chops.
Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by respect80(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
ayokellany:
Accept pictures taken by Igbos or Ipob at your own risk ?
Which fool merged the pictures and why can't the pictures be taken showing both parties ?
From the sickening antecedent of the PDP I know the pictures showing Nigerian side might have been taken before the commencement of the meet while those of their counterpart might have been taken when deliberation is ongoing. If i trust anything from Ipob Igbo make i die.

Guy, kuku change your moniker to "Bitdefender," it suits you more.

First, I'm only surprise that Nigerians are surprised by this frivolous attitude by our politicians after all Being air-headed is more like a prerequisite to becoming a 9ja politician.

Secondly, on behalf of all those who love the usage of the word "unserious," I appeal to all the auto correct robots on NL to allow us use that word in peace. We know it's not in the dictionary but we love it like that so make una leave us alone. cheesy
Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by Coldie(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
I once heard an adage that if u want to hide something from a Black Man, put it in writing...
This is the perfect display, well sha I dont blame them, those aides are only there for show they have there own aides and there own aides have there own aides.

That's what Nigerian democracy is all about, eating so much money and doing nothing
Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by MrTed(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Very poor ergonomic sitting culture from our Nigerian counterpart. Look at how slouchy their sitting position and posture is sad sad sad and..... Tomorrow they'll complain of back ache and musculoskeletal aches and pains. Meanwhile check out the sitting posture of the Japanese.... Well postured, upright, astute and smart.... Just speaking from a HSE EXPERT ANGLE
Re: Nigerians React As Gbajabiamila's Team Came To A Meeting Looking Unserious by galadima77(m): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Anybody who is disappointed in these guys is a *****.

I comment my reserve!

(1) (2) (Reply)

1963 Throwback Wedding Photo Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo / Cities That Are Becoming More Popular Than State In Nigeria / Why Cant Victims Of The Escaped Katsina Kidnap Speak English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.