Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:07 AM

Finally I Did Sanitation To Avoid More Snakes Visitation (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Finally I Did Sanitation To Avoid More Snakes Visitation (photo) (625 Views)

Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus / Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) / Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally I Did Sanitation To Avoid More Snakes Visitation (photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2019
The previous thread :
https://www.nairaland.com/5523994/saw-snake-didnt-kill-it/8

I took my time to sanitize my environment according to some advise I got in the previous thread .but I love nature that was why I let that snake go cool

1 Like

Re: Finally I Did Sanitation To Avoid More Snakes Visitation (photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2019
cry
Re: Finally I Did Sanitation To Avoid More Snakes Visitation (photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Finally I Did Sanitation To Avoid More Snakes Visitation (photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2019
This is a commendable move. Sanitation is the solution.

No matter how much you love nature tho, snakes are meant to be killed except they are meant to be caged... It's population control
Re: Finally I Did Sanitation To Avoid More Snakes Visitation (photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Finally I Did Sanitation To Avoid More Snakes Visitation (photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2019
The spot I saw d snake

After and before pics
Re: Finally I Did Sanitation To Avoid More Snakes Visitation (photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2019
Nice one, at least you don follow advice wey dem give you. Keep ya surroundings clean and well lit.
Re: Finally I Did Sanitation To Avoid More Snakes Visitation (photo) by Yian1(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2019
kestolove95:
Dirty man, just take a look at wia person is livi

At least, he's not living with you in your cage... Learn to always say something positive to others or Silence is Golden!

4 Likes

Re: Finally I Did Sanitation To Avoid More Snakes Visitation (photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
Yian1:

At least, he's not living with you in your cage... Learn to always say something positive to others or Silence is Golden!
thanks
Re: Finally I Did Sanitation To Avoid More Snakes Visitation (photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
snake way dey inside your house already
look under your pillow. you love nature abi.
Re: Finally I Did Sanitation To Avoid More Snakes Visitation (photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Zornes123:
snake way dey inside your house already
look under your pillow. you love nature abi.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Foods To Cure Premature Ejaculation – Premature Or Early Ejaculation Is A Sexual / The Effects Of Echinacea In The Treatment Of Chronic Prostatitis / China Coronavirus: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.