Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. (73005 Views)

What Type Is This Snake I Marched To Death Today / I Killed This Snake On My Way Home Yesterday / Is This Snake Venomous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 13, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
back this up with facts. Most snakes are a nuisance who crawl into spaces occupied by humans, then lash out. Who is at fault? The intelligence of reptiles isn't that high. They just react by attacking everything. Even Whites kill snakes. And they live in developed cities, why wouldn't they be thrilled to find a snake. Why spare these ones that live in bushes near houses looking for whom to prey on? They're so shy they come right up to where people live. Why can't they stay in forests? You don't find lions running amok in cities like you do snakes. And snakes kill a lot of people. They should be culled

U are quite wrong with these assertions u develop in ur head, that isn't reality.

On the contrary, It is humans that are destroying the habitats of snakes and other animals everyday and build houses, roads, bridges, Parks, etc there, this is the only thing that leads to confrontation between man and animals.

Snakes aren't dangerous animals like Africans make it out to be. Out of all the over 3000 species of snakes on earth, only 25% of dem are venomous and most of those venonous snakes do bite with only their fangs and intentionaly dont inject venom because its a waste to pump venom into something they cannot swallow.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Etizz: 2:34am On Nov 13, 2019
Jasen1:

Oho tomorrow waka pass lion oh and don't scare him at all let's see if the lion will just pass cheesy

Hahahaha hahahaha......crazy funny guy
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by sunboy(m): 5:28am On Nov 13, 2019
Why you living in the bush or forest ?
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by WEALTH304(m): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
U are lucky it did not see u, it would have killed u first. Then u tell God u saw a snake and did not kill it
no mind am na fool hin be
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 13, 2019
theenchanter:
animals are not as cruel as humans, if u don't scare it, it won't bite u
... animals bite/kill humans as a preventive measure.
Haven't you read Articles of how snakes crawled into people's homes and killed them?
Most of the snakes in white man land have had their venoms extracted, if you believe everything you see on TV, nigga rip
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by NotFarFrom: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2019
You didn't kill it, but you took out time to video it. WELL DONE.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by GraGra247(m): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2019
PrecisionFx:

No, it will not attack me @ all. Except it lies down beside me and I roll on top of it while sleeping....it will strike instantly n ask questions later grin

My growing up till adulthood, I've heard first hand accounts of people that died in their sleep from snake bites. Also on CNN news and other news media. You're wrong.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2019
GraGra247:

My growing up till adulthood, I've heard first hand accounts of people that died in their sleep from snake bites. Also on CNN news and other news media. You're wrong.

I've watched NATGEOWILD daily from September 11 2001 till November 13 2019 n I will continue to watch it till I exit this planet.

I know about animals much more than u can ever imagine.

A snake can never see u and rush to bite u immediately, it's total trash thinking. 99% of snake bites occur while humans are attacking snakes or while a human mistakenly matches on a snake or intrude their space, they bite at such moments for self defence, not that they want to eat humans. Do u chase rats in ur compound to eat them? No, rats aren't on ur menu, same way humans aren't on a snakes menu.

Make out time to watch *snake city*, it's a regular program on NATGEO on GoTV. It's hosted by Simon Keys, He collects 30 dollars from South Africans to come to their house or office to catch n remove stray snakes and return it to the wild.

It will help understand these lovely creatures.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2019
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by GraGra247(m): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I've watched NATGEOWILD daily from September 11 2001 till November 13 2019 n I will continue to watch it till I exit this planet.

I know about animals much more than u can ever imagine.

A snake can never see u and rush to bite u immediately, it's total trash thinking. 99% of snake bites occur while humans are attacking snakes or while a human mistakenly matches on a snake or intrude their space, they bite at such moments for self defence, not that they want to eat humans. Do u chase rats in ur compound to eat them? No, rats aren't on ur menu, same way humans aren't on a snakes menu.

Make out time to watch *snake city*, it's a regular program on NATGEO on GoTV. It's hosted by Simon Keys, He collects 30 dollars from South Africans to come to their house or office to catch n remove stray snakes and return it to the wild.

It will help understand these lovely creatures.

For you - Snakes don't bite

For me - Snakes bite.

Stick with what you believe and I stick with mine.

Case closed!!!
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2019
GraGra247:

For you - Snakes don't bite

For me - Snakes bite.

Stick with what you believe and I stick with mine.

Case closed!!!

Stop being nonsensical.

I never said snakes don't bite.

Good day.
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by BRATISLAVA: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U are quite wrong with these assertions u develop in ur head, that isn't reality.

On the contrary, It is humans that are destroying the habitats of snakes and other animals everyday and build houses, roads, bridges, Parks, etc there, this is the only thing that leads to confrontation between man and animals.

Snakes aren't dangerous animals like Africans make it out to be. Out of all the over 3000 species of snakes on earth, only 25% of dem are venomous and most of those venonous snakes do bite with only their fangs and intentionaly dont inject venom because its a waste to pump venom into something they cannot swallow.
don't let tv fool you. Snakies are dangerous, just like dogs
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by joshrare(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
U are lucky it did not see u, it would have killed u first. Then u tell God u saw a snake and did not kill it

he has no choice
fear catch am

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
don't let tv fool you. Snakies are dangerous, just like dogs

Yea, dogs kill 85000 people yearly grin
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by BRATISLAVA: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Yea, dogs kill 85000 people yearly grin
Have you ever been near a snake bite victim? No. You just repeat that they are harmless because some 1st world people go hunting them and told you so. Tell that to communities that suffer snake bites. Forget a tattooed snake hunter looking for a show that will make viewers give him cash. He can say anything to keep you hooked. Just looking at him you'll know he's a hippie. I wonder why you people live on TV and expect your reality to be that. He doesn't live near snakes, he just comes on TV to be near them from time to time. You paid to watch him live unrealistically
Re: I Saw This Snake And I Didn't Kill It. by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 14, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
Have you ever been near a snake bite victim? No. You just repeat that they are harmless because some 1st world people go hunting them and told you so. Tell that to communities that suffer snake bites. Forget a tattooed snake hunter looking for a show that will make viewers give him cash. He can say anything to keep you hooked. Just looking at him you'll know he's a hippie. I wonder why you people live on TV and expect your reality to be that. He doesn't live near snakes, he just comes on TV to be near them from time to time. You paid to watch him live unrealistically

U are a very confused human being, Did I tell u to live near snakes? Did I tell u that the ideal place for humans to stay is best snakes?

""Forget a tattooed snake hunter looking for a show that will make viewers give him cash""

Normal Nigerian mentality, u are already calculating money, without calculating thousands of lives that the tatooed hunter have saved for removing dangerous snakes from people's houses.

"". You just repeat that they are harmless because some 1st world people go hunting them and told you so. ""

Stop behaving uneducated n stop being silly, point out where I said snakes are harmless.

Behave ur self pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) / Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.