Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

I Am Suicidal But Also Scared To Die - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Am Suicidal But Also Scared To Die (205 Views)

Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) / Return Of The Suicidal Robot / 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Suicidal But Also Scared To Die by HOPELESSNESS: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2019
Help me as I am hopeless
Re: I Am Suicidal But Also Scared To Die by falcon01: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
me too in fact almost everybody at one point of their life will want to die but is scared of death but now I ain't scared of death and I don't care if I die but one thing is fo sure, I ain't gonna kill myself nah... I'll let nature do it's thing. so just leave the moment live as if it's your last day even if you are suffering find meaning in that suffering just "Hakuna Matata"

besides what's worrying you huhn?
Re: I Am Suicidal But Also Scared To Die by polimaf(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
Share some part of the problem here, let's see how we can help. Death is not the solution, you only need to stay hopeful with a little bit of push.

P.S. I'm on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Removes 11.6 Million Child Abuse Posts / Amazon Seller Account Suspension / Finger Print Keypad Lock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.