Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Question About Nigerian-kenyan Relations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question About Nigerian-kenyan Relations (180 Views)

List Of UN Demands In Queries To Nigerian, Kenyan Governments Over Nnamdi Kanu’s / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question About Nigerian-kenyan Relations by CreoleHitler: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
I’m not nigerian so sorry about invading and colonizing your forum, I just got a question and then I’ll leave - I live in america and Got picked up from work in oakland by a really shy quiet uber driver who didnt look anything like anyone ive ever seen and had an accent I’ve never recognized before. I asked him where he was from out of curiosity and he said Kenya. I told him I’ve never met a Kenyan before: he asked “you’ve never met an african?” and i said “well ivw met a few nigerian immigrants but thats it” and i guess that was out of line because dude went on the craziest most angry anti-Nigerian rant I’ve ever heard in my life for 45 minutes straight about how nigerians are all greedy billionaires who hate black people, control all the banks and media, and are all sorcerers who gain power and influence through witchcraft. At one point he took his eyes off the road stared me dead in the face with his eyes popped open and said “ive seen a nigerian turn a man to a chicken with my bare eyes” in the most serious tone ive ever heard and i had no idea what it meant but it scared the shit out of me. Do kenyans not like nigerians or something im confused and curious
Re: Question About Nigerian-kenyan Relations by Tambest(m): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
he is a confused kenyan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question About Nigerian-kenyan Relations by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
CreoleHitler:
I’m not nigerian so sorry about invading and colonizing your forum, I just got a question and then I’ll leave - I live in america and Got picked up from work in oakland by a really shy quiet uber driver who didnt look anything like anyone ive ever seen and had an accent I’ve never recognized before. I asked him where he was from out of curiosity and he said Kenya. I told him I’ve never met a Kenyan before: he asked “you’ve never met an african?” and i said “well ivw met a few nigerian immigrants but thats it” and i guess that was out of line because dude went on the craziest most angry anti-Nigerian rant I’ve ever heard in my life for 45 minutes straight about how nigerians are all greedy billionaires who hate black people, control all the banks and media, and are all sorcerers who gain power and influence through witchcraft. At one point he took his eyes off the road stared me dead in the face with his eyes popped open and said “ive seen a nigerian turn a man to a chicken with my bare eyes” in the most serious tone ive ever heard and i had no idea what it meant but it scared the shit out of me. Do kenyans not like nigerians or something im confused and curious
I wouldn't say they hate us but they are intimidated.
Moreover, it is not only perculiar to Kenyans, other Africans as well are intimidated whenever the name NIGERIA is mentioned, reason being that Nigeria has no match in Africa in terms of human and non human resources.
Nigeria is an indispensible country in the global scheme of things, only bad leadership is the bane of our advancement otherwise Nigeria would be competing with her contemporaries in Europe, America and Asia.
Inspite of the brobdingnagian leadership crisis confronting Nigeria, individually the citizens have excelled well in every spheres of life more than their African counterparts hence the hatred and jealousy.
Please follow the link below to discover more about why other Africans and co. feel intimidated when they hear the name NIGERIA.
https://www.nairaland.com/2251048/why-nigerians-hated-others

OAM4J and Mynd44 please could you push this to the front page.

Cc: gallivant, rvp2018, just30, vaxx2 oya food don land grin

(1) (Reply)

Kogi, Bayelsa Guber: Police Issue Stern Warning To Prospective Ballot Box Snatch / President Muhammadu Buhari Has Explained That 35 Aides Were Not Sacked From The / Boroffice Congratulates Bello, Lyon Over Hard-won Victories*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.