Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,028 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Police Arrest Woman Unlawfully For Child Trafficking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Woman Unlawfully For Child Trafficking (259 Views)

Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin / Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) / Police Arrest Woman For Killing Her Husband In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Woman Unlawfully For Child Trafficking by MirJay: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Please this is very urgent. I am in a bus travelling from Owerri to Onitsha right now. Goodness and Mercy Mass Transit number plate GDD- 781ZE. Bus number 0103. A group of policemen stopped the bus I boarded. They accused a co-passenger of not being the mother of the boy (about 6years old) that was with her. The policemen refused to allow her to prove she is the mother and beat up one of the other passengers that tried to intervene on her behalf. They forced the woman and child to disembark and ordered the bus to proceed at gunpoint. I am worried about what they will do to the woman and child. I understand that the police is trying to curb child trafficking but these set are violent and went too far. One of the policemen is named Ubaka Martins number 377139 The location is Ikpa Ogbaku on Owerri road. Please share widely Also retweet from here
https://twitter.com/pikindoctor/status/ 1194541970514939905?s=08

Re: Police Arrest Woman Unlawfully For Child Trafficking by dominique(f): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
Could they be acting on information gotten as a result of investigation? I find it rather absurd that police will stop a random person traveling in a bus and accuse her of kidnap, even for our police it's odd.
Re: Police Arrest Woman Unlawfully For Child Trafficking by NairalandDoctor(m): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
The country is getting better, let the police go deep in finding the buyer,middle man and all her accomplice.

₦airaland Doctor.

(1) (Reply)

This Person Wanted Committing Suicide / SHELL Pipeline In Eneka-igruta Road Explodes / NSCDC Arrests 75-year-old Man For Allegedly Defiling 3-year-old Girl In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.