Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin (32269 Views)

Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment β€” Police / Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) / Delta Cult War: Group Kills An Opponent At Fire Service Front (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by TMSMedia: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment - SP Hundeyin

The spokesperson of the Lagos state police command, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, has shown Nigerians a portion of the Nigerian law which states that any person who willfully and unlawfully kills an animal is guilty of a misdemeanor and liable to 7 and 2 years imprisonment, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1639523902509441024?t=3sypF38zXTlC5CoC6ji-qw&s=19

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Corridon: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Meaning that anyone who kills a Bat would be jailed?

213 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Muderers are walking freely in the society , deal with that one first. They play with everything in this country.

284 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by inoki247: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
You're mad ni...

Come nd arrest me now if any Animal misbehave cross my lane I go deal with the animal without Mercy nd roll the animal put for my pot...

This people making all this Law sef and they eat Fish, Cow, Pig πŸ·πŸ–πŸ–πŸ·, Dog πŸ•πŸ•πŸΆ Goat 🐐🐐 and Chicken πŸ”πŸ— are doz one not animals you go arrest tire.....

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Corridon: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Muderers are walking freely in the society , deal with that one first. They play with everything in this country.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Massiveglory: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
That is a good one.
But oga hundeyin, what does the law say about those who threaten , harm and kill fellow citizens in the name of election like Musiliu Akinsanya aka olomo mc?

Just asking for a friend.

226 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by fullnetwork: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
So I need Nigerian authorities to approve the usage (killing) of a cow for a festive event?

People have died in hundreds due to bad roads... No law is looking at that.
Thousands are dying due to absence or poorly equiped hospital. No law on this.
Night and morning will come if I need to make a list of what these people ought to focus on.
Na only poor man body una dey show power.

30 Likes

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=Corridon post=122055151][/quote] Well, I don’t know anything about it.
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by jaeyking(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hahaha
For this naija

Sha make u no go get issue with knowledgeable person if not e go finish u patapat for this country

Laws actually exist
Na wen problem come u go see them

10 Likes

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by mrvitalis(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
Elections done finish this one done come back to pretend again

Where was he want all the threat were going on during election...?

Nigerian police has lost credibility no body believe them to be fair

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by burp18: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
That is a good one.
But oga hundeyin, what does the law say for about those who threaten , harm and kill fellow citizens like olomo mc?

Just asking for a friend.
fellow citizens come 10th deadliest terror group in the world πŸ˜„

10 Likes

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Exmilitant(m): 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
Animals not to be killed should be clearly mentioned. People kill dogs for meat, snake for being a danger.

that kind law no clear!

10 Likes

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by MasterJayJay: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
I kill mosquitoes everyday, Come and arrest me.

21 Likes

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Emma513: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
FIRST, ARREST ALL TINUBU URCHINS THEY ARE ALL ANIMALS... OBI IS COMING

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by IpobAntidote: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Like this IPOB criminal?

Still wanted by the police.

1 Share

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Quest7777: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Meaning all my Calabar brothers are liable to imprisonment. cool

10 Likes

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by tunwumi: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Which channel be this one?

2 Likes

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by N3TRAL: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Facts πŸ“š
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by illicit(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nlanders left the group chat.... undecided
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
APC is full of criminals

2 Likes

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by teekay213(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
grin
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
not pleased? Go to court.

1 Like

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Vyzz: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
cry

Mehn that Dog was shot for no reason...

It was heartbreaking watching it bleed out scared.

Naija suppose implement laws that will protect animals and pets

9 Likes

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Quest7777: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by bazoodo: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Exmilitant:
Animals not to be killed should be clearly mentioned. People kill dogs for meat, snake for being a danger.

that kind law no clear!
that's why it's states the killing has to be unlawful
Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Iliveforever(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
This man must be very stupid.

Mc oluomo threatened a whole tribe and he did nothing, but he’s here to tell me about the penalties involved in killing and animal.

I’ll slaughter goats and chickens on Easter Day, come and arrest me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin by Omoawoke: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
angry

obidients, any fake news today?

Abeg drop one fake news make boys use hold body.

Did Biden disguise as Bin laden to hold secret meeting with Obi? or did Putin disguise as stripper to meet Tinubu dressed as hunter grin

Obedients fit kill person grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell / Lagos Pastor In Homosexual, Serial Rape Scandal / Brazilian Woman Swallow 106 Wrap Of Cocaine To Deliver To Nigerian Man,get Arres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.