Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) (53102 Views)

Man Killed And Dumped In A Gutter In Nkwelle, Anambra State (Graphic) / Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by RamseyBolton: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Tembebe:
This table you're shaking ehn!!
Chioma is from Imo,are you saying Davido has married an adulteress?
This your generalization get as e be o.

I dont know who the fark Chioma is. Because one woman opens her pee for Davido doesn't make her relevant in my sphere. Why not we talk about Chioma Ajunwa, the only female olympic gold medalist the most populous country in Africa can boast of.
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by ChristmasBells: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lord Have Mercy May This Man Never Go Unpunished
WOMEN ARE PRICELESS
She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex,
You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning devotion by 5:30am, start preparing kids by 6:00am, serve everybody food by 7am, take the kids to school and move to her office by 7:30am, go for school runs by 2pm.
She would come back to the house by 5-6pm, start washing of clothes and cooking dinner by 6pm. Serve dinner by 7:30pm, start home work for kids by 8-9pm, Shower and meet you the husband in the room by 9:30pm, discuss with you and catch fun so that you will be in the mood for sex.
And you the husband with your big head will sleep like a king, She will get up to check on the children if they are sleeping well, off the light, Start praying for you and the family by 12am -1am..
Sleep a little and wake up again by 4am to start all over again...
And yet we don't respect the ladies in our lives.. Oga change your ways.
Good women are to be celebrated.
Sometimes I feel nature is unfair to you.
But you are a miracle.
It's you who bleeds blood every month with severe pains and crams. Even in those pains, you still have to put things together for a normal day. The cooking, washing, etc.
It's you who carry another human inside you for 9months. The inconvenience, the discomfort, the sacrifice, and carefulness. You sacrifice what makes you happy just to keep another life healthy.
When it's time to deliver, your life is on the line. It's a 50/50 chance for you. You may live and you may die. But being the life-giver you are, you will choose the life of a new stranger over yours. Even the process is not favorable to you. Either the pains of childbirth or surgery.
After it all, you still carry yourself up and continue life activities with bandage and pains. But what is miraculous about this all is the smile you put on your face while facing all this.
May God bless every woman out there.
Amen and shar
PLs Share because YOu care.
God bless you
#Follow Me ON Instagram@JOyfulPeople
#Add me up On WhatsApp :
+2348118444297
+2347052576931
*Spirit inspired Spirit moltivated*
Peace&LOve���✋

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
I am sad to be a Nigerian. Sad news everywhere. From leadership problem, to road accidents, marital problems, education, minimum wage, Maina,Sowore,President Travels, kidnapping, phcn,Seme Border, NYSC wear pant run,Bullion van,Sex 4 mark,yahoo,Leah Saribu,hate speech,Make I continue? I beg make I sleep jooooo!
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Shugargal(f): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
God why did I open this ooo? the heart of man is desperately wicked, no matter what you have no right to kill. Lord have mercy. RIP ma.
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by franchasng: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Where some ladies meet all these evil men they court and marry cheerfully, I can't tell.

Sometimes you will see a pretty chick with one useless guy and you will be wondering how she fell for him, and you wouldn't be surprised to find out that there are some wonderful guys chasing her around or trying to get her attention and she will either be badmouthing them, or ignoring them like flies only to fall for a foolish, heartless man.

Seems most ladies have mental disorder sha undecided

Rest on madam, the man won't go free, that I am sure of cry
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nyceguy92: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Poor and incomplete journalism.

You and the original OP do not know the reason for the killing. So what use is the post? A breaking news?

Empty, irrelevant, and incomplete posts lacking in basic relevant info have been overpopulating this forum recently.

Nobody gets punished for not posting a thread.
Read others if you do not have something meaningful for the audience.
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
AkwalaIke1:
jezzz graphics please

honestly sometimes I don't feel single pity for all these women because prior to the marriage
there are many unpleasant signs from the man but many ignores and blatantly fall for the man sugar-coated tongue and lust.

RIP

just catch and kill the man already
its not the fault of women! Women are moved by what they hear!
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
It can only be infidelity. Maybe she was caught redhanded. But even if she was caught it doesn't warrant this. Man will be regretting now.
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by BigBashiru: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
RamseyBolton:
Imo women and adultery. Very high probability that it is the cause of death. May her soul find rest

Stop excusing toxic masculinity.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by ugodson(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
No matter what d lady did, even if is adultery What was the man thinking, No guess e eye dont me clear now. I say he should be put to death

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Blecco6(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is absolute wickedness..how can a man do this to someone he claim to love or maybe he did'nt love her in the first place.
RIP woman
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by YorubaPrince: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
I swear to God.... I'll NEVER step my foot in that jungle region of the nation. Just imagine the way these savage miscreants behave! angry

No wonder they're all running away to SW. Damn it! angry
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by uchejustine: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na wao... The man is too heartless
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
KanuSE:

Amen ooooo...! grin

That's why you should say yes to that brother who truly loves you.
You haven't seen love turn into hate?
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by GMbuharii: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
YorubaPrince:
I swear to God.... I'll NEVER step my foot in that jungle region of the nation. Just imagine the way these savage miscreants behave! angry

No wonder they're all running away to SW. Damn it! angry

Thank God... nobody wants miners, pickpockets, headhunters,headharvesters around lolsssssss
Nobody wants betrayers and back stabbers. Nobody wants hunters who set trap for human beings o, thank you
grin

lzaa immhotep follow me and see grand confession

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by LZAA: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
GMbuharii:

Thank God... nobody wants miners, pickpockets, headhunters,headharvesters around lolsssssss
Nobody wants betrayers and back stabbers. Nobody wants hunters who set trap for human beings o, thank you
grin

lzaa immhotep follow me and see grand confession

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
FuckThaMod:
[s] Women sef too get wahala.. I wonder she did this time, the man must have been tolerating her for so long. [/s]

Common sense is not common after all.
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
shocked sad FEAR IPOB YWEETS. sad angry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by DANNYNELLY: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
mmm the heart of man is wicked, so now that you have kill her wetin you gain

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by KanuSE: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You haven't seen love turn into hate?

shocked what theory is this or what process bring about this change?
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Wettoid123: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Women sef too get wahala.. I wonder she did this time, the man must have been tolerating her for so long.
R.I.P

U are just a foolish being imagine your Comment!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by renewable1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
RIP

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by jeruba: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=Olayinka8793 post=83995506]Hope the evil husband has been arrested? R.I.P to her.
Nairaland moderators need to upgrade abeg. Regularly posting graphic pics has a way of desensitizing people to such images because once we get used to such, it become normal to our brains.
Same way reports of Boko Haram's frequent killings and kidnapping doesn't shock us anymore. [True talk bro]
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
AkwalaIke1:
jezzz graphics please

honestly sometimes I don't feel single pity for all these women because prior to the marriage
there are many unpleasant signs from the man but many ignores and blatantly fall for the man sugar-coated tongue and lust.

RIP

just catch and kill the man already
Trash as if the women themselves do not change their colours after marriage... Rip to the dead.. No woman deserves to die in the hand of their supposed protector..
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by golddare: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is why I will support separation from any abusive relationship, you dont manage such, run for your life, if you see the signs before marriage dont manage it, walk away, if a guy or lady is quarrel some just waka. I pray she get justice.
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
na waa o
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by ctleurocollege: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
FuckThaMod:
[s]Women sef too get wahala.. I wonder she did this time, the man must have been tolerating her for so long.[/s]
R.I.P

The award for the most stupid post on Nairaland goes to this one

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wickedness of the highest order. The man should face the music immediately
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by frozen70g(f): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
The man is frustrated, simple
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmmm, he's very wrong to take her life, he will have no choice than to spend the rest of his life in prison.
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by frozen70g(f): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
ChristmasBells:
Lord Have Mercy May This Man Never Go Unpunished
WOMEN ARE PRICELESS
She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex,
You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning devotion by 5:30am, start preparing kids by 6:00am, serve everybody food by 7am, take the kids to school and move to her office by 7:30am, go for school runs by 2pm.
She would come back to the house by 5-6pm, start washing of clothes and cooking dinner by 6pm. Serve dinner by 7:30pm, start home work for kids by 8-9pm, Shower and meet you the husband in the room by 9:30pm, discuss with you and catch fun so that you will be in the mood for sex.
And you the husband with your big head will sleep like a king, She will get up to check on the children if they are sleeping well, off the light, Start praying for you and the family by 12am -1am..
Sleep a little and wake up again by 4am to start all over again...
And yet we don't respect the ladies in our lives.. Oga change your ways.
Sometimes I feel nature is unfair to you.
But you are a miracle.
It's you who bleeds blood every month with severe pains and crams. Even in those pains, you still have to put things together for a normal day. The cooking, washing, etc.
It's you who carry another human inside you for 9months. The inconvenience, the discomfort, the sacrifice, and carefulness. You sacrifice what makes you happy just to keep another life healthy.
When it's time to deliver, your life is on the line. It's a 50/50 chance for you. You may live and you may die. But being the life-giver you are, you will choose the life of a new stranger over yours. Even the process is not favorable to you. Either the pains of childbirth or surgery.
After it all, you still carry yourself up and continue life activities with bandage and pains. But what is miraculous about this all is the smile you put on your face while facing all this.
May God bless every woman out there.
Amen and shar
PLs Share because YOu care.
God bless you
#Follow Me ON Instagram@JOyfulPeople
#Add me up On WhatsApp :
+2348118444297
+2347052576931
*Spirit inspired Spirit moltivated*
Peace&LOve���✋

If men can understand the real meaning of your write up, there will be absolute peace at home

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Legendguru: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) / Augustine Omini Oboni: Nigerian Man Turns Teen Into Sex Slave In South Africa / Two Men Fight Over Who Will Sit At The Front Seat Of A Bus In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.