Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) (52919 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Blecco6(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
frozen70g:

If men can understand the real meaning of your write up, there will be absolute peace at home
abeg na copy paste
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by deltateam: 1:47am On Nov 14, 2019
NairalandDoctor:
Oh no, this is too gory and graphic please OP blur the images, may her soul rest in peace.

To all Aspiring Husband the first Course to Master before getting Married is Emotion, if you cant handle it well my brother you are not Ripe for Marriage.

₦airaland Doctor.

If you can't handle emotion, then marry a force woman.
It helps.
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:59am On Nov 14, 2019
YorubaPrince:
I swear to God.... I'll NEVER step my foot in that jungle region of the nation. Just imagine the way these savage miscreants behave! angry

No wonder they're all running away to SW. Damn it! angry

To have their skulls harvested?
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Judybash93(m): 5:14am On Nov 14, 2019
This is a gruesome murder....
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Pearl05(f): 7:04am On Nov 14, 2019
He murdered his wife and unborn child.
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2019
naijaking1:
Is there no limit to which gory images can be shown on NL?
Moderator, please.

Shift, nairaland is not for children.
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by salam8528: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2019
sarrki:
The heart of man is desperately wicked

It’s not a must to marry

It’s not a must to remain in a failed marriage
just because her own didn't go well we shouldn't assume marriage is not good. been single has its own dangerous disadvantages too.
Re: Man Kills His Wife In Obowo, Imo State (Graphic Photos) by salam8528: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2019
AkwalaIke1:
jezzz graphics please

honestly sometimes I don't feel single pity for all these women because prior to the marriage
there are many unpleasant signs from the man but many ignores and blatantly fall for the man sugar-coated tongue and lust.

RIP

just catch and kill the man already
even if u see any good signs in him/her b4 marriage people change, courtship doesn't grantee how good or well a marriage will be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians / Armed Robbers Attack Filling Station In Anambra, Cashier Shot Dead. Graphic Pics / Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.