Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass (26478 Views)

Facebook Takes Down Billions Of Fake Accounts / Instagram Takes Down Tatafonaija Account / Teleology Takes Over Nigeria’s 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by BOFREJO(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
shogsman:
Cinematography with tecno,what sort of waste of time is this.
thought i was the only one that saw this...
a ridicule to a professional cinematographer.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by Yyvonne: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
Would have really loved to hear Kiki telling her story
Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by Ennyholar: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
BOFREJO:

thought i was the only one that saw this...
a ridicule to a professional cinematographer.

The other lady Nora started her Cinematographer career with a TECNO L9 now she's using one of the best camera you can ever image. It's not about how far but how well.

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by livebyday(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
What sort of nonsense Is this ?
Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
C as all the guys humble lol.they no fit try her
Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by etrange: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Jasen1:

Your hero

But you will be banging your boyfriend for him to love you more

Are you not the same with the lecturer

What's this one saying? undecided
Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by YorubaPrince: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
She no get yansh joor! angry
Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by naturefellow(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
iyatrustee:
White braids
seems to be en vogue
Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by naturefellow(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
TECNO!

Poor people phone grin
but they're doing it big on marketing strategy. They hosted a photography bootcamp in IITA facilitated by big shots like Emmanuel Oyeleke, @logorofafrica and @tobbinator, end of which saw three finalist win a trip to Europe.

Have you spotted Tecno's new mart in ICM lately? You go fear! The space is extraordinary, like a discotheque. Even finer than Samsung's.

They've sponsored other events like Lagos Photo Festival and Lagos Fashion Week.

Well, that does not boost the pedigree of their devices anyway. Give me the latest release, and I'll still be ever skeptical because it bears the inscription 'TECNO'.
Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by renewable1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ok

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by JJOF(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
TECNO!

Poor people phone grin
Bros, stop drinking ogogoro, it's not good for your liver
Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by slowice(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
Now I see why the lecturers want to bleep df outta her
Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by bravesoul247(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kiki, nice one though from TECNO
Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by bravesoul247(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ennyholar:

The other lady Nora started her Cinematographer career with a TECNO L9 now she's using one of the best camera you can ever image. It's not about how far but how well.
absolutely bro.
Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by Ennyholar: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
naturefellow:
but they're doing it big on marketing strategy. They hosted a photography bootcamp in IITA facilitated by big shots like Emmanuel Oyeleke, @logorofafrica and @tobbinator, end of which saw three finalist win a trip to Europe.

Have you spotted Tecno's new mart in ICM lately? You go fear! The space is extraordinary, like a discotheque. Even finer than Samsung's.

They've sponsored other events like Lagos Photo Festival and Lagos Fashion Week.

Well, that does not boost the pedigree of their devices anyway. Give me the latest release, and I'll still be ever skeptical because it bears the inscription 'TECNO'.

A large percentage of Tecno users are not even on Nairaland. Over 20million users.
Whatever they are doing is working for them.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by pacehood(m): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
This girl that hates men she got so much heat on twitter for some stupidity last week
Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by Legendguru: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by Yyvonne: 3:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Ennyholar:

you're right
Re: Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass by Mohbola(f): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To know If Your Phone Supports OTG / Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) / Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.