Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,967,948 members, 7,204,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 December 2022 at 01:21 AM

Which Of The Following People Know How Much You Earn? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of The Following People Know How Much You Earn? (289 Views)

Perfect Your Interview By Doing The Following: / As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? / The Following People Are Urgently Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Following People Know How Much You Earn? by Olamsoh: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
Which of the following people know how much you earn?

1. Your Partner
2. Close friends
3. Only best friend
4. Parents
5. Siblings
6. Relatives
7. No one!
Re: Which Of The Following People Know How Much You Earn? by CreepyBlackpool: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
8. My boss

3 Likes

Re: Which Of The Following People Know How Much You Earn? by Jaycenvirtualse: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
8. My boss
Lool

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Following People Know How Much You Earn? by Olamsoh: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin grin grin
CreepyBlackpool:
8. My boss

(1) (Reply)

United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Job Recruitment / SNV Netherlands Development / Official Assistant At Opass Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.