Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) (32535 Views)

Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? / Historic Agboogun Footprints Used To Catch Witches In Ancient Idanre Land / Idanre Hills - An Ancient Civilization On Top Of A Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by LZAA: 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
GMbuharii:
Nice one.
Beautiful scenery.

Buh buh I hope there was no mining Sha?!
grin

lzaa
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by TemmyT002(m): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nice one
Not Idanre Hill but Idanre Hills
Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nice na this kind competition i dey like

Me fit collect 3rd place #25k no b beans use 5k buy one roll of bottle water in d end

Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by colizee(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Is that why you are photoshoping your logo on people's shirt?...take time oo
Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by ultravires(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Offpoint:

your location

Lagos. It can as well be delivered to any part of the country
Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Offpoint: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
ultravires:

Lagos. It can as well be delivered to any part of the country
I'll contact you when I get to Lagos next week
Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by golddare: 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
It's a good one, gradually it will become a state/national/ international event.
Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by ultravires(m): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Offpoint:

I'll contact you when I get to Lagos next week

Aiite then.
Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by iamclime(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Was at Idanre Hills and Ikogosi Springs on the same day! Oh, those adventurous days!
Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by mofedamijo(m): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Raydos:
Imagine Redeveloping this little Rocky town to a world class city, By building skycrapers and Amusement Parks with a world class road network

Capetown look almost exactly like this Idanre too,, All i just wanna say is that Nigeria is bleeped up!

Capetown

Nigerians ooo lol, you're comparing a whole legislative capital and The Parliament sitting of South Africa to a small community/town, you're bleeped up, compare Idanre to Alexandra in Jo'burg or Nyanga in Cape town, then you will know Idanre is paradise.
Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Slimsly100(f): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
I remember when I climbed this hill @14. Omo!!! Nor be small work but it was fun.
I wish I could go there again now that I've got access to camera.
grin

1 Like

Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by AmazingELixir: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wubi dat fyn blac geh 4dat pinchure, op get me em numba
Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by tianshie(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
anonimi:

When are you going there for your own mountain climbing or you only know how to complain about the successful efforts of others?

Henry Ford was a racist.
Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Legendguru: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oh
Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by chukskafor(m): 1:11am On Nov 14, 2019
Congratulations to you autojosh for the third position on the hill climbing race

1 Like

Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 4:04am On Nov 14, 2019
tianshie:
Henry Ford was a racist.

And so what?
Are you and many others here not tribalism and ethnic champions? What is the difference?
You better make sure that your race works hard, saves well, invests in their communities so you don't have to export yourself and your little coins to the land of Henry Ford, your racist.

liljboy:
It’s okay to marry a woman old enough to be your mother, you can still explain that as love, but someone old enough to be your grandmother?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4914275_df_jpeg373e55dea7e43f08e80004f94f67a4a7

todaynewsreview:
The bodies of at least 74 migrants have been washed ashore in western Libya, in the latest tragedy along the dangerous trafficking route to Europe. The Libyan Red Crescent posted photos of dozens of bodies in black and white bags lined up along the shore near the western city of Zawiya.
A spokesman for the aid organisation said there were still bodies floating out at sea as the agency had no way of retrieving them. He said the migrants were all adults, mostly from sub-Saharan African countries, and all but three were men.
The UN migration agency, the International Organisation of Migration (IOM), said the dinghy had set off on Saturday with 110 people on board. The agency said traffickers deliberately took the engines from the boat and then abandoned it to drift.

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/3051/tragedy-bodies-of-migrants-wash-ashore-en-route-europe-photo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4901723_z1_jpegff7a94c52111caf03b4bc410211e9b89

1 Like

Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 4:07am On Nov 14, 2019
mofedamijo:
Nigerians ooo lol, you're comparing a whole legislative capital and The Parliament sitting of South Africa to a small community/town, you're bleeped up, compare Idanre to Alexandra in Jo'burg or Nyanga in Cape town, then you will know Idanre is paradise.

Paradise, did you say?
How do schools, access roads, the provision of water and electricity compare in your paradise Idanre to the Alexandra in Jo'burg or Nyanga in Cape town?
After you have compared them on these basics, please let us know who is bleeped up. undecided angry

1 Like

Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 4:09am On Nov 14, 2019
Slimsly100:
I remember when I climbed this hill @14. Omo!!! Nor be small work but it was fun.
I wish I could go there again now that I've got access to camera. grin

Let me know what is holding you from making your wish come true, maybe I can help wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Pammy4emma(f): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2019
Beautiful....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by mofedamijo(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2019
anonimi:

Paradise, did you say?
How do schools, access roads, the provision of water and electricity compare in your paradise Idanre to the Alexandra in Jo'burg or Nyanga in Cape town?
After you have compared them on these basics, please let us know who is bleeped up. undecided angry

lol, No roads in those cities and electricity is far fetched there, a woman is been raped every three minutes in those cities, so get your facts right, you're more likely to be shot by stray bullets in Alexandra than been touched by flies, the occupants of those cities live in perpetual fear everyday, don't ever compare then to Idanre, have been to those cities i mentioned.
Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Slimsly100(f): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2019
anonimi:

Let me know what is holding you from making your wish come true, maybe I can help wink cheesy

My brother, nothing Jare!!!
It's just time.
But I go still go again Las las wink

1 Like

Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Slimsly100:
My brother, nothing Jare!!!
It's just time.
But I go still go again Las las wink

Good to know.
Maybe you should interest others into going along or find something like this OP and tag along.
Best

2 Likes

Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by tianshie(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
anonimi:

And so what?
Are you and many others here not tribalism and ethnic champions? What is the difference?
You better make sure that your race works hard, saves well, invests in their communities so you don't have to export yourself and your little coins to the land of Henry Ford, your racist.

When oafs like you resort to ad hominem attacks, it's the emptiness within screaming for recognition.

My race did work hard. The old Benin kingdom already had straight, smooth streets—with non-electric streetlights—before the thieving Europeans made contact and interrupted the smooth flow of history on our side.

In 1498 when the Portuguese landed on the shores of the Congo, they discovered a rich and flourishing state; elders at the court of Ambasse were dressed in silks and brocades.

It is okay to call out today's African leaders for their greediness and seeming unwillingness to develop their countries—but what I tell every self-hating black man like yourself is that you must always put their rapacity in context of colonial exploitation. The sort of unctuous greed that drove the English settlers to snatch land from the native Indians.

Yes, I will call out Henry F-CKING Ford's nauseous racism. Any well educated monkey can say the words you quoted. It's no gem of wisdom.

Keep in mind that the American industrial revolution he benefitted from would never have taken place without stolen technology from England.

Educate yourself you snotty, subservient lackey.

Read "The Black Jacobins," by CLR James. "Black Skin White Masks," by Frantz Fanon.
Re: The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 3:50am On Nov 15, 2019
tianshie:
When oafs like you resort to ad hominem attacks, it's the emptiness within screaming for recognition.

My race did work hard. The old Benin kingdom already had straight, smooth streets—with non-electric streetlights—before the thieving Europeans made contact and interrupted the smooth flow of history on our side.

In 1498 when the Portuguese landed on the shores of the Congo, they discovered a rich and flourishing state; elders at the court of Ambasse were dressed in silks and brocades.

It is okay to call out today's African leaders for their greediness and seeming unwillingness to develop their countries—but what I tell every self-hating black man like yourself is that you must always put their rapacity in context of colonial exploitation. The sort of unctuous greed that drove the English settlers to snatch land from the native Indians.

Yes, I will call out Henry F-CKING Ford's nauseous racism. Any well educated monkey can say the words you quoted. It's no gem of wisdom.

Keep in mind that the American industrial revolution he benefitted from would never have taken place without stolen technology from England.

Educate yourself you snotty, subservient lackey.

Read "The Black Jacobins," by CLR James. "Black Skin White Masks," by Frantz Fanon.

From blaming whites to blaming leaders, who are there by the grace of the people.
Any chance of taking responsibility?
Stolen technology from England? Who has stopped Africans from "stealing" technology from anyone as the Chinese, Indians and other Asians have done? Who, except our lazy selves?
You that is not subservient and snotty why are you hooked on oyinbo stuff and technology, which compound Africa's indebtedness?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6423790_africa2debt_jpeg668126b9bb169d38087fd57900dde379

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) / List Of Islands In Nigeria / UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.