Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

You Are Despicable And Evil – Twitter Users Blast Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Despicable And Evil – Twitter Users Blast Linda Ikeji (1978 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser / WAR: Wizkid Blast Linda Ikeji For Saying He Has No Right To Call Someone Fake / " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Despicable And Evil – Twitter Users Blast Linda Ikeji by nwokoromercyme(f): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji has come under massive fire on Twitter after a social media user called her out over a story she wrote about him.

Linda had reported a story about the man and his mum after the latter shared a photo of himself and his young-looking mom to the disbelief of many on social media.

This, of course, did not sit well with the man who took to Twitter to call out the popular blogger asking her to take the post down.

“Can you please remove this story from your blog ASAP. Not only have you used my photo without permission, but you have also grossly misrepresented what I said, which in turn has opened vile commentary at my family.”

Not long after his post was made, many began to drag Linda calling her all sorts.

Read some of the comments below;

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/you-are-despicable-and-evil-twitter.html

Re: You Are Despicable And Evil – Twitter Users Blast Linda Ikeji by nwokoromercyme(f): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: You Are Despicable And Evil – Twitter Users Blast Linda Ikeji by nwokoromercyme(f): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: You Are Despicable And Evil – Twitter Users Blast Linda Ikeji by CreepyBlackpool: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
All those people abusing her still go to her blog every single day making her richer.

Abusing her still makes her richer.

now I have to go to her blog to read the story she wrote about the guy, also making her richer

1 Like

Re: You Are Despicable And Evil – Twitter Users Blast Linda Ikeji by daddytime(m): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Haters sabi hate unnecessarily sha...

Wetin she write wey I never understand sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Despicable And Evil – Twitter Users Blast Linda Ikeji by tompat86(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hustle ooooooo,mk ur friends no go tell bouncers for club say u dey with dem
Re: You Are Despicable And Evil – Twitter Users Blast Linda Ikeji by meobizy(f): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Okay. I wish I could understand what she did wrong.

1 Like

Re: You Are Despicable And Evil – Twitter Users Blast Linda Ikeji by Gosj01(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
And you think the mod will push this to the front page? I laugh in Spanish!!!

Anyways, I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: You Are Despicable And Evil – Twitter Users Blast Linda Ikeji by generationz(f): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
I can only see four women and a faceless man bashing her. undecided

1 Like

Re: You Are Despicable And Evil – Twitter Users Blast Linda Ikeji by franklingud(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Some people are just bitter in this country, what exactly did Linda ikeji say wrong about the man or his mum?
Biko they should leave her alone and face buhari that wronged us all.
Re: You Are Despicable And Evil – Twitter Users Blast Linda Ikeji by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
Linda ikeji see her palour omo money good oo
Re: You Are Despicable And Evil – Twitter Users Blast Linda Ikeji by Tarabye: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: You Are Despicable And Evil – Twitter Users Blast Linda Ikeji by LordKO(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
generationz:
I can only see four women and a faceless man bashing her. undecided

Bia o! Ezigbo nwannem-nwayi na enyi mu, odikwa ka akpasuru m' gi iwee.

Iwee iwekwala gi, I nu.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Buys $30,000 Rolex Wristwatch For His Crew As Chrismas Gift / Upcoming Bobrisky'' Will Work So Hard - Bobrisky Mocks Upcoming Crossdresser / Tacha Said Mercy Is Beautiful On A Post That Featured Mercy, Fans Reacts. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.