Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

" I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji (3535 Views)

WAR: Wizkid Blast Linda Ikeji For Saying He Has No Right To Call Someone Fake / You Are Despicable And Evil – Twitter Users Blast Linda Ikeji / Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji Over "Billionaire Filled" IG Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

" I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by pzphoto(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2018
" I don't pray for my brother to experience this kind of treatment"

Vlogger blast Linda Ikeji as she takes after delivery pictures without the father of the child being present.

What do you think?

News via praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/dont-pray-brother-experience-youtuber-blast-linda-ikeji/

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by pzphoto(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2018
We sha go talk ppl
Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by dbos11(m): 6:40am On Sep 18, 2018
The accuser sef no fine
Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by ymdo(m): 6:40am On Sep 18, 2018
Maybe she was raped shocked
Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2018
In everything going on around Linda, it all keep proving Aunty Kemi right.

undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:52am On Sep 18, 2018
The man is cool with all the plan so it is their life and business

1 Like

Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by Tamarapetty(f): 6:53am On Sep 18, 2018
Maybe the man is married

2 Likes

Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by viver1: 6:55am On Sep 18, 2018
Maybe she only bought the sperm cells.

5 Likes

Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by Neminc: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2018
Can people please give this woman and her new baby a breathing space? What's so difficult in just saying congratulations to her and face your front? People passing snide remarks and criticizing from left and right as if they are disappointed she is now a mother. Na wa for people o

2 Likes

Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by Khd95(m): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2018
May be auntieee kemi was right on that surrogacy claim

Or is keji still playing her feminism cards shocked

1 Like

Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by vanida6: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2018
ymdo:
viver1:
viver1:
Tamarapetty:
Maybe the man is married
lolx cheesy

then no even sure sef but den go talk am smiley

1 Like

Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by gaby(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2018
Keep the hustle up...

This was how Linda became a household name.

You just might become the next big thing in V-logging.

Talk about karma...

Enjoy my siggy
Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by Rosay15(f): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2018
I don't even blame pple dat poke nose in her affairs cus dat is how she too always write fake news abt pple on her blog so let her enjoy it.
#karma#

7 Likes

Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by KendrickAyomide: 7:35am On Sep 18, 2018
dbos11:
The accuser sef no fine
. Tackle the message and not the messenger

4 Likes

Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by KendrickAyomide: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2018
karma don finally know Linda address.

2 Likes

Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2018
Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2018
]
Neminc:
Can people please give this woman and her new baby a breathing space? What's so difficult in just saying congratulations to her and face your front? People passing snide remarks and criticizing from left and right as if they are disappointed she is now a mother. Na wa for people o
There is saying that "what goes around comes around"
Linda is being paid in her own coin.Have you forgotten how she refused to give us breathing space by incessantly bugging us with her "pre natal publicity"?
If she was wise enough and stayed on a low key like agbani darego did when she was pregnant,Nobody will be persistenty bugging her over the paternity of the child like people are presently doing.

7 Likes

Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by KendrickAyomide: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2018
Neminc:
it's perfect. she hurt people's feelings with the lies she Puts on her platform.

3 Likes

Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by Partnerbiz(f): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2018
Linda f up shaa.

In fact, I am beginning to align with Kemi small.

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi

042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

1 Like

Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2018
Nigerians get time shaaaaa, esp dat time 2 criticize
Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2018
It must have been a contractual pregnancy. The dude mist have signed away his right over the child after being handsomely paid, to remain forever faceless

3 Likes

Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by jeff1607(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2018
Neminc:

she didn't do the same to people on her blog. so let people talk about her. n.a. she start am
Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by nazablossom(f): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2018
Neminc:
She's in showbiz, there's no breathing space for her grin
Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by Anuoluwapo23(f): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
dbos11:
The accuser sef no fine
i fine pass your sisters plus your girlfriends.. And also not only fine but brain....
Re: " I Don't Pray For My Brother To Experience This" Youtuber Blast Linda Ikeji by iramure(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
ymdo:
who could have

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Ifu Enada Rock short Mini gown, spotted with Rio Ferdinand / Meet 48 Years Old, Vladimír Furdík Who Played Night King In Game Of Thrones / GUC Biography, Songs, Ministry, And Net Worth (gift Ugochi Christopher)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.