Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari (18397 Views)

Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One / Thief Caught At Federal University, Wukari, Taraba, Tied & Beaten (Photos) / Maiduguri: Death toll in Boko Haram attack at funeral up to sixty-five (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by nikkybrownme: 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
The principal of Tsokundi Government Secondary School, identified as Yusuf Yaro, has been killed in a fresh attack along Wukari – Tsokundi road in Wukari local government area of Taraba state. Daily Trust gathered that the victim was travelling with other people along the road when a group of suspected gunmen ambushed them at about 8am on Tuesday, killing the principal on the spot, just as his co-travellers escaped with gunshot wounds.
The attack came few weeks after both Jukun and Tiv signed a ceased fire agreement in Jalingo.
A witness in the area, Mr Bulus Adi, told Daily Trust that the attackers came from the bush and opened fire on the travellers and ran back into the bush. Mr Bulus accused the Tiv militia of the attack, adding that calm has returned to the area as soldiers and police have been deployed.

He said the latest attack was in violation of the peace accord signed in October this year.

The chairman of Wukari Local government council, Mr Adi Daniel, told Daily Trust in a telephone interview that "suspected militia have attacked Tsokundi – Wukari road at about 8am today and killed some travellers including the principal of Secondary School Tsokundi.
”When contacted, Police spokesperson in the state, DSP David Misal, confirmed the incident saying one person was killed by the attackers while another sustained gunshot.

“Some unknown gunmen attacked Tsokundi – Wukari road in morning today and killed one person while another person sustained gunshot and the attackers ran into the bush,” DSP Misal said.

Southern Taraba has enjoyed peace in the last couple of weeks following the ceased fire agreement signed between the Tiv and Jukun who have been fighting each other for several months.

Source>>>https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-taraba-school-principal-killed-in-fresh-attack-at-wukari.html

1 Like

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by nikkybrownme: 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by nikkybrownme: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by YorubaPrince: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
The Northern Elites and their cattle mindset.. angry

They go after educated folks that adds value to their communities... I'm ashamed sharing the same nation with these Fools! angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by ursullalinda(f): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Northerners making their own abode unsafe....just wasted the man for nothing.....God help us oh
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by morikee: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
What a gruesome murder
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by ForeThinker: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
Naawaoo...lemme leave this kon3... Nowhere safe again

2 Likes

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by HacheNoire: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria needs to be sold and proceeds shared amongs citizens
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by Sultty(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wakari again? That place is always boiling reminds me of that year I was posted for my youth service orientation. Chai I suffered a lot around that axis
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by YorubaPrince: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
HacheNoire:
Nigeria needs to be sold and proceeds shared amongs citizens

...and who be the citizens?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by digicoon: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wow!!

Get this eBook that would show you how to start exporting agro products without any capital for only #1,050 today HERE

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by MrPsalmist(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
God na your hand i dey make u dey save me from wicked people

2 Likes

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by Bawizzo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Naija has become a sacrificial home for the gods, courtesy of insecurity.
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by ultravires(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is serious. God help us in this country.

Meanwhile mini portable USB Rechargeable Hand Fan available in large quantities.

This fan works as a power bank. So you can charge your phone or power bank while taking advantage of cool air.

The battery lasts upto 4-5 hours(depending on the speed)

Price is just N1, 500.
Number @signature

1 Like

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by HacheNoire: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
YorubaPrince:

...and who be the citizens?

We We

1 Like

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Too many clubbing in the north these days.

1 Like

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by JayPeeOham: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Is that the picture of the incident?

Wow, kudos to the brave photographer!! grin

1 Like

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by wink2015(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
nikkybrownme:
The principal of Tsokundi Government Secondary School, identified as Yusuf Yaro, has been killed in a fresh attack along Wukari – Tsokundi road in Wukari local government area of Taraba state. Daily Trust gathered that the victim was travelling with other people along the road when a group of suspected gunmen ambushed them at about 8am on Tuesday, killing the principal on the spot, just as his co-travellers escaped with gunshot wounds.
The attack came few weeks after both Jukun and Tiv signed a ceased fire agreement in Jalingo.
A witness in the area, Mr Bulus Adi, told Daily Trust that the attackers came from the bush and opened fire on the travellers and ran back into the bush. Mr Bulus accused the Tiv militia of the attack, adding that calm has returned to the area as soldiers and police have been deployed.

He said the latest attack was in violation of the peace accord signed in October this year.

The chairman of Wukari Local government council, Mr Adi Daniel, told Daily Trust in a telephone interview that "suspected militia have attacked Tsokundi – Wukari road at about 8am today and killed some travellers including the principal of Secondary School Tsokundi.
”When contacted, Police spokesperson in the state, DSP David Misal, confirmed the incident saying one person was killed by the attackers while another sustained gunshot.

“Some unknown gunmen attacked Tsokundi – Wukari road in morning today and killed one person while another person sustained gunshot and the attackers ran into the bush,” DSP Misal said.

Southern Taraba has enjoyed peace in the last couple of weeks following the ceased fire agreement signed between the Tiv and Jukun who have been fighting each other for several months.

Source>>>https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-taraba-school-principal-killed-in-fresh-attack-at-wukari.html

I hope Lt General Theophilous Danjuma (rtd) is following this news.

Taraba is turning into a gangster paradise with killings every now and then.

Fight between jukuns and tivs is not ending.

Fulani herdsmen are also part of the people turning Taraba state to a killing field.

In late Sonny Okosun voice "which way Nigeria" ?
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by DennisEche(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
JUKUN AND TIVS SAVE UR ENERGY FOR YOUR COMMON ENEMIES BUT NA NNA SELVES NNA DE KILL.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by YorubaPrince: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
HacheNoire:

We We

You mustn't be a Lagosian else, you'd be aware of the fact that when it comes to some certain things like sharing money...ONLY 3% of the population are regarded as citizens/. grin

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by careytommy37(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
bubu why? embarassed
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by Wasky101: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sad
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by mysticwarrior(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sultty:
Wakari again? That place is always boiling reminds me of that year I was posted for my youth service orientation. Chai I suffered a lot around that axis
wakari is s warzone and it is stronghold of the Jukuns.
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by zimakod(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
I go follow you for back
ForeThinker:
Naawaoo...lemme leave this kon3... Nowhere safe again

1 Like

Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by mysticwarrior(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sultty:
wukari is a warzone and it is stronghold of the Jukuns.
Re: Taraba School Principal, Yusuf Yaro Killed In Fresh Attack At Wukari by ForeThinker: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
zimakod:
I go follow you for back

Don't forget to carry your mat ... Na patch I patch my own ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank-driver Confesses To Molesting 6 Children / Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos / Fulani Herdsmen Set 2 Ablaze, Burn Down Houses In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.