Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

How I Ended My Financial Struggles And Frustration (true Life Story) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Ended My Financial Struggles And Frustration (true Life Story) (1746 Views)

How I Ended This Month With $300 Dollars On CPA �� / Why I Ended My Soccer Project In Nigeria / CHALLENGE!!! I Want To Change My Financial Situation Before December 31, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Ended My Financial Struggles And Frustration (true Life Story) by fernandez001(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
I know that when i'm done telling my story it will look exactly like many peoples' story. Let start.............

So after I graduated from college, I got a job that paid little but takes all my time. For a while I was comfortable with it due to the fact that I never had much responsibilities by that time.

A time came when responsibilities came from all the angels you can possibly think of, my needs grew bigger and my salary remained stagnant. I was unable able to leave the job for another cause of the unemployment situation in the country. It was at this point that reality dawn on me that I need another stream of income. But the problem was, where will I see the time to do other things when my job has taken all the productive hours of my life?

I had the believe that there is nothing impossible if you actually put your mind to it. I started making research and I eventually stumbled on a blog post concerning different ways to generate passive income online. Quite a number of ways were listed like affiliate marketing, dropshipping, selling on Ebay and Amazon, content writing, blogging, podcast etc. I was exited about it and I immediately went into work.

I started with affiliate marketing since it was like the simplest and required less capital. But it was not working out has I expected, I got so frustrated after spending much money on it. I decided to go it content writing, I got a writing job with an international health blogging company online. I started earning some money online. At least in a month I will earn nothing less than $150. This helped me take care of some of my bills and I was a little bit relief until that the I got a mail from the company that my services was no longer needed. I tried asking why, but the only person I could have gotten answers from was also fired and it was my editor. I got so frustrated and angry; it was as if all my hopes and plans were smashed by a trailer load of cement.

I was strong willed and was determined within me to make it no matter what. I built a new hope and expectation by deciding to start my own blog since I have experience in blogging. I started studying and practicing. Since I need not have enough money to pay for web design, I decided to do it myself. I downloaded videos on web design and start practicing. In no time I was able to build my site and install the necessary plugins. I started blogging but in the long run I discover that if you don’t have the money to advertise your post you must have the time to do it organically and sadly I did not have any and my blog business crumbled.

I got so tired of spending money but seeing no result. I decided to talk a break for a while and think things through. During my assumed sabbatical, I stumbled on an advert about option trading. I studied finance in school and I loved how financial transactions are being processed. I loved forex trading but the time and money to start was the problem. So when I saw that you can start with as low as $10 I developed interest and resume from my sabbatical with immediate effect.

I started learning binary option trading on my own. I got some trading strategies that I thought it will earn me money but I never knew that there was so much to learn. I invest money into trading and I lost everything. Is not that binary option trading was the problem but it was myself that was the problem. I did not equip myself enough before going into it. I decided to go for more solid and intense training and I paid heavily for it because I was determined to break the cycle of “brokenness” and I did not want to be doing trial and error again.

After my training, I decided to start trading with $200 and I started making profit gradually and toady I make withdrawal of not less than $500 every week. After a while, it then occur to me that there are many people like me who wants to break out from financial struggle and be free just as I am now. And I need to show them the way. I can’t know this and keep it to myself because I know what it means to leave in a country where the youths are struggling to survive, and I don’t want you to be doing trial and error because you might not have the will power to continue putting into consideration what you will loss.

So I have decided to create a video course on how you can trade binary option from the scratch to finishing. You don’t need to have any experience in finance or forex trading but only you determination and consistency that is needed. When I started I never knew what binary option was until I decided to go into it.

But you should know one thing, I’m not promising you heaven on earth neither I’m I giving you a holy grail, there are some ups and downs in financial trading but what I’m assuring is that I have cut down those errors and frustrations to the barest minimum that what will remain is a personal error that is, the error can only come from you.

So if you want your financial story to change for a better, if you want to end the cycle of financial frustration and earn your freedom, if my story resembles your story then, we have something in common and I will like you to take this course and lets work together for a better future. Determine to enter into 2020 with strong plan of financial breakthrough.

Click this link: https://weber.trainquarters.com/optiontradingcourse
Re: How I Ended My Financial Struggles And Frustration (true Life Story) by alwaysonnet: 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Inside life.

Check out this app on google play store to learn how to cook all Nigeria meal. So elaborate, good for offline and easy to understand. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toyonnet.nigeriafoodsrecipes
Re: How I Ended My Financial Struggles And Frustration (true Life Story) by James39: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
What is the help you want to render that you aren't doing it here? Try to be straight forward please. People who really want to help won't do this. Ask the guy above.
fernandez001:
I know that when i'm done telling my story it will look exactly like many peoples' story. Let start.............

So after I graduated from college, I got a job that paid little but takes all my time. For a while I was comfortable with it due to the fact that I never had much responsibilities by that time.

A time came when responsibilities came from all the angels you can possibly think of, my needs grew bigger and my salary remained stagnant. I was unable able to leave the job for another cause of the unemployment situation in the country. It was at this point that reality dawn on me that I need another stream of income. But the problem was, where will I see the time to do other things when my job has taken all the productive hours of my life?

I had the believe that there is nothing impossible if you actually put your mind to it. I started making research and I eventually stumbled on a blog post concerning different ways to generate passive income online. Quite a number of ways were listed like affiliate marketing, dropshipping, selling on Ebay and Amazon, content writing, blogging, podcast etc. I was exited about it and I immediately went into work.

I started with affiliate marketing since it was like the simplest and required less capital. But it was not working out has I expected, I got so frustrated after spending much money on it. I decided to go it content writing, I got a writing job with an international health blogging company online. I started earning some money online. At least in a month I will earn nothing less than $150. This helped me take care of some of my bills and I was a little bit relief until that the I got a mail from the company that my services was no longer needed. I tried asking why, but the only person I could have gotten answers from was also fired and it was my editor. I got so frustrated and angry; it was as if all my hopes and plans were smashed by a trailer load of cement.

I was strong willed and was determined within me to make it no matter what. I built a new hope and expectation by deciding to start my own blog since I have experience in blogging. I started studying and practicing. Since I need not have enough money to pay for web design, I decided to do it myself. I downloaded videos on web design and start practicing. In no time I was able to build my site and install the necessary plugins. I started blogging but in the long run I discover that if you don’t have the money to advertise your post you must have the time to do it organically and sadly I did not have any and my blog business crumbled.

I got so tired of spending money but seeing no result. I decided to talk a break for a while and think things through. During my assumed sabbatical, I stumbled on an advert about option trading. I studied finance in school and I loved how financial transactions are being processed. I loved forex trading but the time and money to start was the problem. So when I saw that you can start with as low as $10 I developed interest and resume from my sabbatical with immediate effect.

I started learning binary option trading on my own. I got some trading strategies that I thought it will earn me money but I never knew that there was so much to learn. I invest money into trading and I lost everything. Is not that binary option trading was the problem but it was myself that was the problem. I did not equip myself enough before going into it. I decided to go for more solid and intense training and I paid heavily for it because I was determined to break the cycle of “brokenness” and I did not want to be doing trial and error again.

After my training, I decided to start trading with $200 and I started making profit gradually and toady I make withdrawal of not less than $500 every week. After a while, it then occur to me that there are many people like me who wants to break out from financial struggle and be free just as I am now. And I need to show them the way. I can’t know this and keep it to myself because I know what it means to leave in a country where the youths are struggling to survive, and I don’t want you to be doing trial and error because you might not have the will power to continue putting into consideration what you will loss.

So I have decided to create a video course on how you can trade binary option from the scratch to finishing. You don’t need to have any experience in finance or forex trading but only you determination and consistency that is needed. When I started I never knew what binary option was until I decided to go into it.

But you should know one thing, I’m not promising you heaven on earth neither I’m I giving you a holy grail, there are some ups and downs in financial trading but what I’m assuring is that I have cut down those errors and frustrations to the barest minimum that what will remain is a personal error that is, the error can only come from you.

So if you want your financial story to change for a better, if you want to end the cycle of financial frustration and earn your freedom, if my story resembles your story then, we have something in common and I will like you to take this course and lets work together for a better future. Determine to enter into 2020 with strong plan of financial breakthrough.

Click this link: https://weber.trainquarters.com/optiontradingcourse
Re: How I Ended My Financial Struggles And Frustration (true Life Story) by kenrish2(m): 3:07am On Nov 14, 2019
I can relate to your story bro, am practicing day and night on my demo account, I just have to break this poverty of month ending salary work b4 it breaks me
Re: How I Ended My Financial Struggles And Frustration (true Life Story) by Heroclitus(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2019
kenrish2:
I can relate to your story bro, am practicing day and night on my demo account, I just have to break this poverty of month ending salary work b4 it breaks me

Bro,I'm also an enthusiast like you, I've been learning binary options like a mad man and am already in many groups on telegram and whatsapp

Ain't still good tho but we can grow together, 08143195632, let's chats Sir
Re: How I Ended My Financial Struggles And Frustration (true Life Story) by fernandez001(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2019
You don't need to be too good to start.. all you need is confidence in your trading strategy... don't change strategy anyhow.. your self ability to learn from your mistakes and strict money management .
Re: How I Ended My Financial Struggles And Frustration (true Life Story) by Heroclitus(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
fernandez001:
You don't need to be too good to start.. all you need is confidence in your trading strategy... don't change strategy anyhow.. your self ability to learn from your mistakes and strict money management .

I saw on your other thread where you vividly stated that the training is not for free

Sir,How much does it cost to learn it from you
Re: How I Ended My Financial Struggles And Frustration (true Life Story) by fernandez001(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Heroclitus:

I saw on your other thread where you vividly stated that the training is not for free

Sir,How much does it cost to learn it from you
check the link that's on the post
Re: How I Ended My Financial Struggles And Frustration (true Life Story) by alkene007: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
No link to register or access the training
Re: How I Ended My Financial Struggles And Frustration (true Life Story) by Heroclitus(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
fernandez001:
check the link that's on the post

Sir you didn't tell how much it'd cost
Re: How I Ended My Financial Struggles And Frustration (true Life Story) by fernandez001(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: How I Ended My Financial Struggles And Frustration (true Life Story) by fernandez001(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: How I Ended My Financial Struggles And Frustration (true Life Story) by adelafe2019: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
I saw on your other thread where you vividly stated that the training is *NOT FOR FREE*

Sir,How much does it cost to learn it from you?

The link stated that you will pay $30 (10,000 naira) to assess the course.

(1) (Reply)

FORGOT My Opay Password Recover Opay Account / MMM: Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? (video) / What Can I Invest In With 30K?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.