Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) (1625 Views)

How I Make N2,000 Per Day & 60k Per Month / How Anyone Can Hit $300 - $1000 Spending Just 30min Daily Online. / Make N2,000 With Your Phone With This Verified Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by ChiefOlabowla(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hi, I found an online platform where you can make a minimum of N2,000 naira daily watching Facebook ads with automated bots.

Referring people to the platform is not a requirement to make daily earnings but can get you lots of bonuses and extra freebies.

Drop mail if interested for full gist.
You too can start right away by visiting the below site.
Copy and paste the below address without spaces into your browser.
t i n y ur l . com /how2startnow

1 Share

Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by ChiefOlabowla(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Take action while the cake is till hot
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by Nedulewechi(m): 1:02am On Jul 17, 2022
Chinedulewechi@gmail.com
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by Keziaah(f): 2:37am On Jul 17, 2022
storesgenesis@gmail.com
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by Codeye(m): 3:06am On Jul 17, 2022
Be care ful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by ChiefOlabowla(m): 3:35am On Jul 17, 2022
Codeye:
Be care ful

Great to advise people to be careful. Don't worry It is not a compulsion and even at the end of my detailed explanation I will send to their mails, the caveats are clearly stated.

I can post it here because I will break the rules. The mods have removed different lengthy posts I made about it.

In another news, the photo below is my earnings today. U can check the time stamp

Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by Codeye(m): 3:42am On Jul 17, 2022
ChiefOlabowla:

Great to advise people to be careful. Don't worry It is not a compulsion and even at the end of my detailed explanation I will send to their mails, the caveats are clearly stated.

I can post it here because I will break the rules. The mods have removed different lengthy posts I made about it.

In another news, the photo below is my earnings today. U can check the time stamp
I have the website. Already register. I'm just waiting for the money to reach 4k make I withdraw. I can see you invested 40k thats why you are earning 2k

1 Like

Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by Kaymus(m): 5:55am On Jul 17, 2022
So l have to invest?
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by yomifola(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2022
Kaymus:
So l have to invest?

So.. U think say nah free.. Lol

My brother, u have to pay money o

So... U better run lol
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by ChiefOlabowla(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2022
Codeye:
I have the website. Already register. I'm just waiting for the money to reach 4k make I withdraw. I can see you invested 40k thats why you are earning 2k

Exactly. Different people have different level of risk threshold. I have done mine and I am earning more. all fingers are not equal.
The minimum to rent an advert machine on the platform is N4,000 and currently discounted to N3,600.
at that rate you can make at least N200 per day for the next 365 days.

Here is a google doc link I have independently written about what I researched about the platform.
t i n y u r l .c o m/independentfaqs

copy and paste in your browsers.
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by ChiefOlabowla(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2022
yomifola:

So.. U think say nah free.. Lol

My brother, u have to pay money o

So... U better run lol

Well you dont need to run, Here is a google doc link I have independently written about what I researched about the platform.
t i n y u r l .c o m/independentfaqs.

Read and digest and decide if it is worthwhile or not.

You want to make money free in this world ? ha...
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by ChiefOlabowla(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2022
Nedulewechi:
Chinedulewechi@gmail.com

Here is a google doc link I have independently written about what I researched about the platform.
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by ChiefOlabowla(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2022
Keziaah:
storesgenesis@gmail.com

Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by Codeye(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2022
ChiefOlabowla:

Exactly. Different people have different level of risk threshold. I have done mine and I am earning more. all fingers are not equal.
The minimum to rent an advert machine on the platform is N4,000 and currently discounted to N3,600.
at that rate you can make at least N200 per day for the next 365 days.

copy and paste in your browsers.
until I withdraw, I can't believe anything
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by Tigerbattery: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
dvdirabor@gmail.com
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by seeker121(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
adebiyiadeyinka2019@gmail.com
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by Myronbolitar: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
ChiefOlabowla:

good evening chief... Pls can I be at two levels at the same time.. Like the A level and B level...?
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by ChiefOlabowla(m): 5:01am On Jul 25, 2022
Myronbolitar:
good evening chief... Pls can I be at two levels at the same time.. Like the A level and B level...?

Yes @Myronbolitar. You can. I currently have 5 machines running. I have 1 C level, 3 C levels and 1 Free Level. That's a total pf 2,956 daily.
Hopping to add a supper machine this week.

Sweet thing is it is still paying. And people who are scared should continue to be. Lol

Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by ChiefOlabowla(m): 5:10am On Jul 25, 2022
ChiefOlabowla:
Hi, I found an online platform where you can make a minimum of N2,000 naira daily watching Facebook ads with automated bots.

Referring people to the platform is not a requirement to make daily earnings but can get you lots of bonuses and extra freebies.

So, if you still doubt you can compare my withdrawal record(screenshot) . The last withdrawal I shared was 14th of this month.

Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by Myronbolitar: 6:31am On Jul 25, 2022
ChiefOlabowla:

Yes @Myronbolitar. You can. I currently have 5 machines running. I have 1 C level, 3 C levels and 1 Free Level. That's a total pf 2,956 daily.
Hopping to add a supper machine this week.

Sweet thing is it is still paying. And people who are scared should continue to be. Lol
nice one chief.... Tanks
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by okey4reel(m): 7:09am On Jul 25, 2022
ChiefOlabowla:

Okeyjames58@gmail.com
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by dustar: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Shimageorge38@gmail.com
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by cilozor: 4:02am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello..!

cilozor1@gmail.com

ChiefOlabowla:

Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by ChiefOlabowla(m): 5:29am On Jul 26, 2022
cilozor:
Hello..!

cilozor1@gmail.com

Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by ChiefOlabowla(m): 5:29am On Jul 26, 2022
okey4reel:

Okeyjames58@gmail.com

Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by ChiefOlabowla(m): 5:30am On Jul 26, 2022
dustar:
Shimageorge38@gmail.com

Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by richboy7(m): 6:10am On Jul 27, 2022
ChiefOlabowla:

ucheharauchenna@gmail.com
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by ChiefOlabowla(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2022
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by Tohsynetita1: 8:34am On Jul 27, 2022
ChiefOlabowla:

please message me on Whatsapp 080 31 five 4 2509
am interested.
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by ChiefOlabowla(m): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2022
Tohsynetita1:

please message me on Whatsapp 080 31 five 4 2509
am interested.

If you find it interesting you may choose to do it and if you require any questions do reachout to me on nairaland
Re: How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) by Myronbolitar: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
ChiefOlabowla:

So, if you still doubt you can compare my withdrawal record(screenshot) . The last withdrawal I shared was 14th of this month.
chief pls how long does the withdrawal process takes... Cos I have initiated a withdrawal since 11am this morning till now e never go through...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Want An Investment With Returns Of Over 150% In Less Than 2yrs? / How I Earned Some Dollars Just By Browsing With my Phone / Inspirational Quotes About Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.