Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

PHONE TOOLS: How Much Should I Budget? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PHONE TOOLS: How Much Should I Budget? (1036 Views)

Gsm Unlocking And Flashing Tools ( Cracks "Premium" Tools) / Top 5 Free Web Conference Call Tools / +12403666887 Join My Whazapp Forums On Shoppers And Tools Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHONE TOOLS: How Much Should I Budget? by iLegendd(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Greetings.

Please, how much is the minimum and the maximum I should budget for all tools needed for a professional phone repair business?

Also, where to buy from, if you know?
Re: PHONE TOOLS: How Much Should I Budget? by chizzypresh(f): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:
Greetings.

Please, how much is the minimum and the maximum I should budget for all tools needed for a professional phone repair business?

Also, where to buy from, if you know?

Is that what you want to invest in now?
Re: PHONE TOOLS: How Much Should I Budget? by iLegendd(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
chizzypresh:

Is that what you want to invest in now?

I'm asking on behalf of someone. Though, I have done some research — I may import it from China at a cheaper rate.

1 Like

Re: PHONE TOOLS: How Much Should I Budget? by fattprince(m): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:

I'm asking on behalf of someone. Though, I have done some research — I may import it from China at a cheaper rate.
This your wife is following from thread to thread oo. Just make it official already. I want to start reading all your thread too who knows I might hit jackpot
Re: PHONE TOOLS: How Much Should I Budget? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
fattprince:

This your wife is following from thread to thread oo. Just make it official already. I want to start reading all your thread too who knows I might hit jackpot

What are friends for? She got my back and I do too, so it's not strange. Is it?

1 Like

Re: PHONE TOOLS: How Much Should I Budget? by fattprince(m): 12:13am On Nov 14, 2019
iClef:

What are friends for? She got my back and I do too, so it's not strange. Is ito?
No sir. I've started with your threads and I really learnt from vfun that's still the simplest and most inspiring I will start doing it but that's doesn't stop me from reading most of your 450+ topics. I must get money pass you. On my way from being a zeronaire to a billionaire
Re: PHONE TOOLS: How Much Should I Budget? by fattprince(m): 12:13am On Nov 14, 2019
iClef:

What are friends for? She got my back and I do too, so it's not strange. Is ito?
No sir. I've started with your threads and I really learnt from vfun that's still the simplest and most inspiring I will start doing it but that's doesn't stop me from reading most of your 450+ topics. I must get money pass you. On my way from being a zeronaire to a billionaire. Thanks so much for your stories
Re: PHONE TOOLS: How Much Should I Budget? by chizzypresh(f): 2:03am On Nov 14, 2019
iLegendd:

Okay
Re: PHONE TOOLS: How Much Should I Budget? by iLegendd(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
fattprince:

No sir. I've started with your threads and I really learnt from vfun that's still the simplest and most inspiring I will start doing it but that's doesn't stop me from reading most of your 450+ topics. I must get money pass you. On my way from being a zeronaire to a billionaire. Thanks so much for your stories

You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A71 Vs Galaxy A70s: Should You Upgrade? / Infinix Hot 8 Makes An Annoying Sound Every 10 Min Help Please / How To Turn Your Phone Into A Playstation Portable With Bluetooth Gamepad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.