Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,769 members, 7,866,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Chukwueze: My Ambition Is To Play In The Premier League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwueze: My Ambition Is To Play In The Premier League (410 Views)

Chukwueze Samuel's Kind Gesture To An Usher Warms Hearts Of Many / Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre / Samuel Chukwueze Praised After Impressive Display Against Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chukwueze: My Ambition Is To Play In The Premier League by Writeme1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nigerian winger Samuel Chukwueze has revealed that his ambition is to play in the English Premier League.

Since making his debut with Villarreal first team in 2018, Chukwueze has become a regular in the LaLiga.

The AFCON 2019 bronze medallist was in July revealed as one of the 50 youngsters to watch in world football by UEFA’s official website, with a worth of about $33 million.

https://futaa.com/article/197034/chukwueze-my-ambition-is-to-play-in-the-premier-league

(1) (Reply)

FC Ifeanyi Uba Team Bus Attacked By Robbers / Messi Is Crowned Ballon D’or Winner / Will Anyone Be Betting On Anthony Joshua And Andy's Match..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.