Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate (3713 Views)

Thread-to Discuss Various Casestudies & Site Experience In Building Construction / Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ / Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hot topic Thread - To Discuss Anything and Everything that pertains to land use and property right

Let's discuss everything pertaining to real estate- buying/renting of landed, housing and commercial properties,

P.S no use of "red flag" words. let us keep the conversation clean and less ambiguous.

best Regards

www.2dotsproperties.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by bcrservices: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is really a nice thread.. I've been uploading properties I want to sell and rent out on social media and I'm not get clients. What do I do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by oke64: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
wow this really good but please is there any way one can list properties on your website for free? and and if yes how can i go about it?
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
bcrservices:
This is really a nice thread.. I've been uploading properties I want to sell and rent out on social media and I'm not get clients. What do I do

How to Make Your Property Listings Stand Out

1. Get Professional Photos
If possible, get professional photos of the property taken. Capture all the right angles with quality pictures, and make sure the first display picture is that of the front of the property. This gives potential buyers/renters a direct overview of the property and keeps them interested to view the remaining pictures. This significantly boosts the chances of a successful transaction

2. Clean it Up
New or rehabilitated properties would likely have used building tools and materials littering the landscape. Ensure the places to be captured in the pictures are cleaned up to enhance the attractiveness of the property. It is very unprofessional to have litter all over a property pictures that is in the market

3. Simple Descriptions
Make the property description simple but ensure you highlight the major characteristics of the property, as well as the surrounding areas and facilities. If there are any special fees to be paid, please put them in the description. Clients value honesty and straight forward realtors and owners. Make sure the header adequately describes the property e.g. 3 bedroom Terrace apartment for sale. There are thousands of properties listed online, a proper description ensures your property has a good chance of turning up in search results

4. Show Videos and 3D floor plans
Videos and 3D floor plans would definitely give your property listing a leg up in the market. Buyers and renters are very appreciative to do a walk in the building before actually visiting the property site. If you can get architectural 3D floor plans included along with videos that definitely could be a game changer for your property listing.

5. Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!
Add all the pictures that can adequately paint the property in its true light. Unlike other property sites, 2dotsproperties.com allows users to add as many pictures as they can on your listings. This is one of the numerous advantages of listing on 2dotsproperties.com.

6. Get Verified
By getting the verification tag on your profile at 2dotsproperties.com, potential clients are assured of dealing with a genuine property agent. That gives potential clients confidence to quickly conclude property transactions with such agents. Verification is free on 2dotsproperties.com. It just requires sighting a copy of the company registration document and a utility bill showing the address of the company/agent.

7. Take a Subscription Plan
Subscription plans that enable users to promote and boost their listings are usually the fastest route to have such listings in front of the widest audience and on top of search results. This implies that listings without promotions are guaranteed to be at the bottom of search results. This reduces the visibility of such listings even on secondary sites like Google, Bing etc

At 2dotsproperties.com, we have several subscription plans to fit all pockets and categories of users.

We also promote properties with subscription plans, extensively on social media and on Google searches. That way there is a higher possibility of reducing the property transaction time.

Open an account today, list and promote your properties on www.2dotsproperties.com

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
oke64:
wow this really good but please is there any way one can list properties on your website for free? and and if yes how can i go about it?
thank you for reaching out oke64
you can actually post 10 properties for free on our website. all you need do is create an account , click on post property and fill in the necessary fields, it is that easy

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by oke64: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
2dotsproperties:

thank you for reaching out oke64
you can actually post 10 properties for free on our website. all you need do is create an account , click on post property and fill in the necessary fields, it is that easy
Thank you so much let me check it out then.
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by bcrservices: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
2dotsproperties:
Hot topic Thread - To Discuss Anything and Everything that pertains to land use and property right

Let's discuss everything pertaining to real estate- buying/renting of landed, housing and commercial properties,

best Regards
www.2dotsproperties.com

Hello, I was also told by one property listing company that I will be on tariff whenever I make a sale from their website. How neccesarry is that
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by autotrader2: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
2Dots,. How can other people doing business in the real estate market utilize your services and user base?

By the way, your site is about the best designed property listing site in Nigeria
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=bcrservices post=83994807]

Hello, I was also told by one property listing company that I will be on tariff whenever I make a sale from their website. How neccesarry is that [/quote
]
we are so sorry about sir/ ma. we are pleased to tell you that at www.2dotsproperties.com, we do not take anything from your proceeds. whatever you make belongs to you in total. all you just need do is upload your property listings and give it an eye catching description/brief
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
autotrader2:
2Dots,. How can other people doing business in the real estate market utilize your services and user base?

By the way, your site is about the best designed property listing site in Nigeria
thank you for contacting us.

we are glad to tell you that we are currently working on something that will connect real estate agents/developers to a very good number of firms/agents outside the real estate world. it will be like a market place where the basic household things will be traded
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by Diplowman: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
I used your site in looking for a house to rent for my cousin in Lagos. We got what we wanted, WhatsApped the agent and concluded the deal in less than 3 days. We did all this on the free account. cheesy Nice , very nice

What are you doing to increase the number of listings in Port Harcourt? We really need this kind of service working fully in that City too.
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by Niyitoba: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Also, when are your Android and ios apps coming out?

Your website works like an App on my phone though.
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Diplowman:
I used your site in looking for a house to rent for my cousin in Lagos. We got what we wanted, WhatsApped the agent and concluded the deal in less than 3 days. We did all this on the free account. cheesy Nice , very nice

What are you doing to increase the number of listings in Port Harcourt? We really need this kind of service working fully in that City too.

thank you for the positive feedback.

We are glad to tell you that we have more real estate agents in Rivers state and Nigeria at large, our client base has really improved as more real estate agents and developers has an account with great and affordable properties for the property seekers out there to buy and rent as the case may be. we have you covered for subsequent deals.
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
Niyitoba:
Also, when are your Android and ios apps coming out?

Your website works like an App on my phone though.
we are currently upgrading the App to improve on its functionalities. it will be ready soon
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by Diplowman: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
2dotsproperties:

thank you for the positive feedback.

We are glad to tell you that we have more real estate agents in Rivers state and Nigeria at large, our client base has really improved as more real estate agents and developers has an account with great and affordable properties for the property seekers out there to buy and rent as the case may be. we have you covered for subsequent deals.

This is the kind of proactive customer service that i like.
Keep this up and i'm sure you are on the way to becoming the no 1 property site in Nigeria.
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Diplowman:

This is the kind of proactive customer service that i like.
Keep this up and i'm sure you are on the way to becoming the no 1 property site in Nigeria.

thank you for the feedback
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
here is a list of few of the properties we have on the websites

A 4bed room duplex is for sale
Estate Infrastructures:
Swimming Pool
Shopping center
Ampel green area 6 -a side
Astro Turf football field
Central sewage system
Pre installed Bbroad band internet system
CCTV Security system
Price: N120M per Unit
https://2dotsproperties.com/properties/4-bedrooms-semi-detached-duplex-in-lekki-lagos

Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by Propertygotoguy: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
2dotsproperties:

best Regards
www.2dotsproperties.com

What properties do you think attracts prospective buyers the more?
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
A 4bed room duplex is for sale
Estate Infrastructures:
Swimming Pool
Shopping center
Ampel green area 6 -a side
Astro Turf football field
Central sewage system
Pre installed Bbroad band internet system
CCTV Security system
Price: N105M
For more info visit the link below
https://2dotsproperties.com/properties/4-bedroom-fully-detached-house-for-sale-in-lekki-lagos-2

Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Propertygotoguy:

it all depends on what you mean by attractive. how do you really mean sir
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by Propertygotoguy: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
2dotsproperties:

it all depends on what you mean by attractive. how do you really mean sir
Properties that are most likely to get sold.
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Propertygotoguy:

Properties that are most likely to get sold.
well, i think in my opinion, landed and housing properties in good location will get a buyer quicker. property seekers prefers buying properties in good locations that has a good prospect should they ever want to sell it in the future
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by Diplowman: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Propertygotoguy:

A property that has very good description, with plenty of pictures to showcase how it really looks, works very well for property seekers.
Also, listing the nearby amenities in the immediate and near neighborhood really helps.

Nothings beats well arranged and clear vivid pictures of a property
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
2dotsproperties:

P.S no use of "red flag" words. let us keep the conversation clean and less ambiguous.

best Regards
www.2dotsproperties.com

keep your questions coming
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
2dotsproperties:

best Regards
www.2dotsproperties.com

BTW

Here are five (5) proven ways to make your listings stand out

1. Stage your listings on www.2dotsproperties.com.

2. Use eye-catching real estate photos uploaded on our website (www.2dotsproperties.com).

3. Highlight your listing's best features.

4. Know your keywords.

5. Stand out visually with a floor plan.

are you an agent or individual seeking or wanting to sell or buy properties?

visit our website to create an account, uploads your listings and sell your properties within a very short period of time

our website: www.2dotsproperties.com

facebook page : www.facebook.com/2dotsproperties

instagram page: www.instagram.com/2dotsproperties_ng/

mobile: 08090665714
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2019
How many of you can relate with this? Let’s have your comment below and do well to also check us out at www.2dotsproperties.com

Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by Niyitoba: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
2dotsproperties:
How many of you can relate with this? Let’s have your comment below and do well to also check us out at www.2dotsproperties.com

Boy oh Boy....this kind of charcoal iron goes way way back. You must have been around during the last century to have witnessed this grin

I'm not sure this type of iron is still in the market.

Nice throwback 2Dots grin
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Niyitoba:

Boy oh Boy....this kind of charcoal iron goes way way back. You must have been around during the last century to have witnessed this grin

I'm not sure this type of iron is still in the market.

Nice throwback 2Dots grin

we have been around for a while now and arguably the best property listing company in Nigeria. The charcoal iron was as significant as us in its era. Join the winning team now. It takes just a click on www.2dotsproperties.com to sign up and start listing your properties
Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2019
Today is a new opportunity for you to learn something new.
Follow us @www.2dotsproperties.com
#goodmorning #newweek #love #smile #morning #life #happy #mood #inspiration #monday #mondaymotivation #mondays #mondaymood #mondaymorning #mondayvibes #mondayblues #mondayfunday #mondayinspiration

Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2019
The saying when you wake up by Washington determines your day how true do you really think it is? For I think it is so true and you’ve got to wake now
#rentalproperties #wealthy #realestateforsale #montrealhomes #realestateagents # #proudlynigerian #home #ikeja #montrealrealestate #luxuryrealestate #realestateagent #realestatelife #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #lagos #naija #abuja #warri #ibadan #lekki #instagram #africa #wealth #realestate #nigeria #igbankwunigeria #onlyinnigeria #nigerian #nigerians

Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by 2dotsproperties: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2019
Go for what you want even if it looks impossible, go for it because the word impossible says it all I’M POSSIBLE.
#rentalproperties #wealthy #realestateforsale #montrealhomes #realestateagents # #proudlynigerian #home #ikeja #montrealrealestate #luxuryrealestate #realestateagent #realestatelife #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #lagos #naija #abuja #warri #ibadan #lekki #instagram #africa #wealth #realestate #nigeria #igbankwunigeria #onlyinnigeria #nigerian #nigerians

Re: A Thread To Discuss Everything/anything Real Estate by oke64: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2019
2dotsproperties:
Go for what you want even if it looks impossible, go for it because the word impossible says it all I’M POSSIBLE.

Nice qoutes. what are other benefits of using 2dotsproperties if i may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design / . / A Tear-rubber 3 Storey Building For An Office Space On The Island. Pix Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.