Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

NTA Camera Man For Nigeria-benin Match Deserves To Be Sacked. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NTA Camera Man For Nigeria-benin Match Deserves To Be Sacked. (1272 Views)

Who Deserves To Be The Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year / AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach / Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTA Camera Man For Nigeria-benin Match Deserves To Be Sacked. by Jaydchukwuemeka(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Who else noticed The NTA camera man covering this match deserves to be sacked and NTA deserves to be privatized. Station sucks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NTA Camera Man For Nigeria-benin Match Deserves To Be Sacked. by GMbuharii: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
So you are watching NTA and you are complaining!?!?
Infact,you deserve more of that sack than NTA.
angry

3 Likes

Re: NTA Camera Man For Nigeria-benin Match Deserves To Be Sacked. by Ahdunns(m): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
I swear... The coverage is too wack.
I for personally hand the idiot dirty slap if to say isabi am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NTA Camera Man For Nigeria-benin Match Deserves To Be Sacked. by babatawa(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2019

NTA??
person wey dey follow update for livescore sef enjoy the game pass you..

1 Like

Re: NTA Camera Man For Nigeria-benin Match Deserves To Be Sacked. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
I concur. But two things:

1. The so-called cameraman is either "high" on some highly intoxicating local brew or

2. He is an apprentice cameraman.

On the whole, I dessay NTA is pretty messed up.
Re: NTA Camera Man For Nigeria-benin Match Deserves To Be Sacked. by ubcandid(m): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
We always blame the wrong people in this country. Is the camera man responsible for not having an HD Camera? Is he the director of events and planning? Do you know how many camera's are deployed in the pristine clear pictures of foreign media platforms you are abstractly comparing with? Its normal in Nigeria when oga give secretary and gate man order, we go dey shout and threaten them for instruction they are acting under.

2 Likes

Re: NTA Camera Man For Nigeria-benin Match Deserves To Be Sacked. by Generalwoodz(m): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pls whats the commentator's name na that own they pain me pass
Re: NTA Camera Man For Nigeria-benin Match Deserves To Be Sacked. by okpanachil: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
ubcandid:
We always blame the wrong people in this country. Is the camera man responsible for not having an HD Camera? Is he the director of events and planning? Do you know how many camera's are deployed in the pristine clear pictures of foreign media platforms you are abstractly comparing with? Its normal in Nigeria when oga give secretary and gate man order, we go dey shout and threaten them for instruction they are acting under.
May God bless you for this post. The camera man is also a victim of circumstance just like the viewers,he did not buy the camera for himself,those were the tools he was given to work with. I am sure there were funds voted for state of the art camera/equipments but were diverted and then viewers turn the heat on the poor camera man who Is struggling to make do with available resources.
You will find a customer lambasting an agent or a sales rep over an issue forgetting that the rep is only folIowing the instructions he/she has been given. Same customer will suddenly become understanding once faced with an executive. I don't know if its human nature or a thing with Nigerians but we are very good at layin blame at the wrong feet while extolling the non existent virtues of our oppressors.

2 Likes

Re: NTA Camera Man For Nigeria-benin Match Deserves To Be Sacked. by eddyghali(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Pls whats the commentator's name na that own they pain me pass

my broda...that guy stupid enh...he dey disgrace him generation
Re: NTA Camera Man For Nigeria-benin Match Deserves To Be Sacked. by ubcandid(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
okpanachil:

May God bless you for this post. The camera man is also a victim of circumstance just like the viewers,he did not buy the camera for himself,those were the tools he was given to work with. I am sure there were funds voted for state of the art camera/equipments but were diverted and then viewers turn the heat on the poor camera man who Is struggling to make do with available resources.
You will find a customer lambasting an agent or a sales rep over an issue forgetting that the rep is only folIowing the instructions he/she has been given. Same customer will suddenly become understanding once faced with an executive. I don't know if its human nature or a thing with Nigerians but we are very good at layin blame at the wrong feet while extolling the non existent virtues of our oppressors.
Thanks.Thought i'm the only one thinking in that line.
Re: NTA Camera Man For Nigeria-benin Match Deserves To Be Sacked. by seunlayi(m): 1:12am On Nov 14, 2019
okpanachil:

May God bless you for this post. The camera man is also a victim of circumstance just like the viewers,he did not buy the camera for himself,those were the tools he was given to work I don't know if its human nature or a thing with Nigerians but we are very good at layin blame at the wrong feet while extolling the non existent virtues of our oppressors.
We can't continue blaming the camera handlers, blame should be directed at the head of the technical team. Those cameras can do better, when properly tuned. It is the duty of the camera crew leader at the control post to specify to each cameramen, the brightness, contrast, saturation, etc he wants and they must obey him and he is the one to ensure that images from all cameras blend. Repeat playback etc are not the job of cameraman....the video is sent out from the mobile transmission equipment via satellite to nta studio where another team will process the video and sent to the station transmission network to viewers. If the image is poor, the head of the field crew ought to have seen it and make some little adjustments, if he didn't see it those in the studio are expected to see the poor quality before sending it out.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Predict A Football Match Correctly And Win Daily / Pen Drawing Of Mo Salah / Kobe Bryant's Death: The Conspiracy Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.