Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) (45279 Views)

Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) / Regina Daniels & Billionaire Hubby, Ned Nwoko Cruises Around Town / Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
The singer was seen living it up in the island of Zanzibar, driving around and blasting music with friends, including producer KelpVibes.

He is still in the East African country after taking part in singer, Diamondplatinumz Wasafi festival alongside Tiwa Savage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhOgr_ndU2g

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4xD82knV_g/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by brushesz: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Flex!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
After searching all the supersport channels and couldn't find any that aired the just concluded Super eagles vs Squirrel qualifiers I proceeded to search over 400 channels on DSTV one after the other to view the match as a patriotic Nigerian. I stumbled on one of the NTA CHANNELS (I don't even know the name) and I was disappointed to the core. I buried my head in shame.

But I'm sure of one thing and I'll bet my life on this assertion. Mike , Seyi , Ebuka and UTI who are all from the BBN which the older and conservative population criticize would have given a much better commentary (though they are not sport analysts). I've listened to them talk for minutes, impromptu , and they are in a class different from NTA sport commentators.

I can bet with my life that if Unlimited LA or Clarence Peters (both private directors under the age of 40 who started their careers as hopeless young men in a hopeless country)were given an opportunity to cover the match, they would have given us a better video and audio coverage. It's visible in the music videos they make which can compete with music videos in America and Europe.

These are people millions of Nigerians talk down on day after day including their non functional CAN and MURIC for promoting liberalism.

If after today an under 40 in Nigeria blames his contemporary for the backwardness of this country...

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by ikorodureporta: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
this mod just dey rush us.. .in other news.....

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by GudluckIBB(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
so?
Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by almarthins(m): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ok we don hear

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by GuestLog: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
So he has forgotten his childhood friend that is looking for him since dinosaurs became extinct?

Inside life. Continue!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by Hienna(m): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin
Nawa oooo....
Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by habss: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
okay
Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by YorubaPrince: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin
Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by mcmbonu: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
[Brother I have seen d best settings in d beautiful cities of Enugu,Abakiliki,Uyo,Lagos and Abuja...I mean d best of them which was impressive but wat I meant here is that if really What I viewed in his instastory took place in Tanzania brother they have advanced more...no difference from a normal London street]

32 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by Onyekachi419(f): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Please nobody should compare wizkid and davido grin grin grin grin
I love them both.

The guy above me

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by gaetano: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Clean country

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by Imefawulo(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Okay next

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by invigilator(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Someone will just live a life of going on celebrity profiles on Instagram and Twitter and come here on Nairaland to notify us when they upload a video, photo, post and when they even decide to delete all the post on their profile... They even investigate to the extent of determining who recently followed and unfollowed each other...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by Vivonose: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
My crush that year...wizzy baby

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by slimgonzalez(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
E be like say wizkid never see that him lon lost childhood friend wey dey find am

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by ursullalinda(f): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Life is sweet when you have the cash

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by Mokason28: 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin
In Davido’s voice who be wizkid ??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by jaxxy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
I remember how drake reached out to his old friends bt I guess wizkid is having none of that.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by Smithwilliams826: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Freehuman:
After searching all the supersport channels and couldn't find any that aired the just concluded Super eagles vs Squirrel qualifiers I proceeded to search over 400 channels on DSTV one after the other to view the match as a patriotic Nigerian. I stumbled on one of the NTA CHANNELS (I don't even know the name) and I was disappointed to the core. I buried my head in shame.

But I'm sure of one thing and I'll bet my life on this assertion. Mike , Seyi , Ebuka and UTI who are all from the BBN which the older and conservative population criticize would have given a much better commentary (though they are not sport analysts). I've listened to them talk for minutes, impromptu , and they are in a class different from NTA sport commentators.

I can bet with my life that if Unlimited LA or Clarence Peters (both private directors under the age of 40 who started their careers as hopeless young men in a hopeless country)were given an opportunity to cover the match, they would have given us a better video and audio coverage. It's visible in the music videos the make which can compete with music videos in America and Europe.

These are people millions of Nigerians talk down on day after day including their non functional CAN and MURIC for promoting liberalism.

If after today an under 40 in Nigeria blames his contemporary for the backwardness of this country...

Chai! What's all this rubbish? What is the meaning of this nonsense? What wrong with you guy. Your comment is different from what they posted. What our business with NTA now.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by Princedapace(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
Freehuman:

I can bet with my life that if Unlimited LA or Clarence Peters (both private directors under the age of 40 who started their careers as hopeless young men in a hopeless country)were given an opportunity to cover the match, they would have given us a better video and audio coverage. It's visible in the music videos the make which can compete with music videos in America and Europe.

This one na country? grin it is a sell out country.
What youths care about here is presidency coming to their region even if hunger dey kill them. Bro, find way and travel out and never ever come back. grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by webngnews: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oh
Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by realestniggah: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Does he know his childhood friend have been looking for him for 12 years

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by PopeFlatino(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
I viewed this and many more on his s instastory yesterday and was "wowed " to realize that environment is in Tanzania...

The roads(normal express road) was just like London street and it was so beautiful.

Common Tanzania oo wink. And we dey here dey deceive ourselves with d giant of Africa tag.. while many African Nations are fast developing

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by Kendumazy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Chopping life things!

It's the shirt seller again! Huge discounts on our shirts! Check my signature below for more details.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by christ007(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
You good star boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
nice

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by ofiko123(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nice one coming from wizkid..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Cruises Around Tanzania With Friends (pics, video) by OiOi: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
jaxxy:
I’m remember how drake reached out to his old friends bt I guess wizkid is having none of that.
life ain't like that.

You will be surprised those friends wouldn't stand by you when you go broke

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Thierry Henry Whispering Into 2face's Ear (Photo) / Little Boy Wearing Ebuka's Bat Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.