Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) (35806 Views)

Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) / Flood Sweeps Man Away In Trademore Estate, Abuja / Bike Rider, Passenger Swept By Flood In Ogun, Narrowly Escaped Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by OgbanjeProphet: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
The guy was busy saving his motorcycle instead of swimming away to safety. Don't blame him for that was his means of livelihood. Loosing the bike is like a death warrant.

May the God that saved his life today provide him with a better job.

Thunder fire bad governance!!!

2 Likes

Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by Exponental(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
God bless everyone that attempted in the rescue.

1 Like

Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by menzino(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
But this people said they are in concrete republic while their brothers are in potopoto republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by chukwuibuipob: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
lakesider:

So the govt should hold the rain.. Or build drainage channels round oyo within 4years tenure
Are they BLIND B4.Must we cry b4 dey do the needful? efcc don't knw the door.mouth of Ex constitutional Authority Ajimobi
Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by biafranbaby(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
I was going to laugh but then I watched the video and something hit me.

I still hate Afonja but that was sad to see. The Zoo must end for these nonsenses to end.
Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by saajus: 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nature exposing our stupidity
donbachi:
Nature revolting...GOD help us.
Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Fake news. Nobody was reportedly missing throughout the period of the heavy rainfall in Saki this year. I live in Saki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 14, 2019
Vivonose:
It's only God,that can help us in this country, poor people cry
They should just sell Nigeria and share the money to us,to start a fresh life in another country undecided

Nigerians on Quora will be saying how beautiful Nigeria really is using Lekki and Ikoyi as metrics meanwhile this is thee real picture of Nigeria
Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by mmmnaija: 12:28am On Nov 14, 2019
Saki in Ogun state? Bloody blogger

1 Like

Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by EgunMogaji2: 2:06am On Nov 14, 2019
Vivonose:
It's only God,that can help us in this country, poor people cry
They should just sell Nigeria and share the money to us,to start a fresh life in another country undecided

Because some numpty rode himself into raging floodwaters in broad daylight?
Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by EgunMogaji2: 2:08am On Nov 14, 2019
badboy92:

Nigerians on Quora will be saying how beautiful Nigeria really is using Lekki and Ikoyi as metrics meanwhile this is thee real picture of Nigeria

That isn’t my real picture of Nigeria. My real picture of Nigeria includes this reckless display plus a lot of good things.
Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by Lugianostar(m): 3:38am On Nov 14, 2019
They was a nation called Nigeria !!!!

Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by Sayboy: 4:57am On Nov 14, 2019
We specialize in writing CV for employees seeking managerial roles.

We have mastered how to talk the numbers and communicate your achievements.

If you have over 7 years experiences but you're struggling to land interview invites, let's help you.

We will creatively design your CV for that Managerial role you're applying for.

Contact 08132145325 (available on WhatsApp)

Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:30am On Nov 14, 2019
d typical real south waaste land but always use lagos to form porsche
Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:42am On Nov 14, 2019
They seem to be from lord's choose.You sure they weren't trying to bath in there?
Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by dont8(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2019
starbuck:
So a human BEANS was actually standing and videoing without rendering any help undecided undecided undecided

Humanity self cry cry
What should they have done, to save the man trying to 'save' an okada forgetting life is more precious than okada he's trying to salvage?

I'm sure you didn't watch the clip, hence your assertion.

1 Like

Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by Pompeyzeed: 8:02am On Nov 14, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Wonderful..

Hope the Alaafin of Oyo.....Oba Adeyemi is safe and sound.

That's my main and only concern now

You must be the most foolish man in the whole universe and am not sorry for saying this.
Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2019
Pompeyzeed:

You must be the most foolish man in the whole universe and am not sorry for saying this.

You have no respect for traditional institution?

I'm sorry for you.
Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2019
The 1DIOT for continue trying to save his Bike,werey...
Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2019
Chinapepe:
Fake news. Nobody was reportedly missing throughout the period of the heavy rainfall in Saki this year. I live in Saki.
If that man in the video hadn't used the little brain matters in his thick skull to get out of the flood instead of trying to save his Bike,he would have become a statistics..
Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by Liftedhands(f): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2019
starbuck:
So a human BEANS was actually standing and videoing without rendering any help undecided undecided undecided

Humanity self cry cry
My concern is the man everybody was risking their life to help but was hell bent on holding on to his bike. I guess the camera man saw how risky it was and decided to film instead lolz.

1 Like

Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by peterjulius00(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2019
it is not everything will wait for our government for. they are things we should avoid and do to control all this problem by our self too. if we take cause too we can avoid it......
Re: Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) by AmuDimpka: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2019
I thought they said Oyo is amazing

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) / Updated Cost Of Transport Around Lagos Major Routes For Workers / Lady And Boyfriend Killed In Fatal Accident At Police Road Block In Anambra.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.