Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix (27333 Views)

U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting / Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by garfield1: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2019
klax:
That is Bayelsa problem and headache because if anyone tells me same apc that oussted and disgraced their son out of power and still intimidating them, treating them them like thrash can have these much supporters in that region then shame on you all.

Face it and sort it out. What these goats did to Jonathan if it were you people that did it to Buhari or any north in power by now they would have declare war on you people and pelted you with stones but you are their shouting apc is better for you carry on dem never slave una yet una brains go format wella by the time they grab dat state.

Nonsense!!! apc dey vex me dis morning e do me like make I kill pesin wallahi.
That is pastense.the present tense is thst dickson embarrassed gej,has underperformed and brought a failure in diri.this is more than what happened in 2015
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by klax(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

That is pastense.the present tense is thst dickson embarrassed gej,has underperformed and brought a failure in diri.this is more than what happened in 2015

Ok good luck.
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by Walelavender(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2019
Bayelsa and Rivers states are always hot during elections. This is not unexpected. The political class will continue to take advantage of the dumb youths in that region to perpetrate their heinous acts.Only for crumbs!
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by joshuanwankwo(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=garfield1 post=84013794]
I like your analysis.am enjoying the debate,am even learning from it.i wish others can argue same way.but my brother,yenagoa is like lagos in terms of elections.it has the highest voters but doesn't deliver bloc votes.states like kano, kaduna deliver decisive bloc votes.winners here do so marginally because of its cosmopolitan status. infact,that is how most Urban areas vote.southern ijaw is mostly rural and usually delivers bloc votes same as nembe and brass.infact,the turnout here is very high compared to yenagoa.check past voting stats,you will notice the same thing.sagbama also gives bloc votes same as kolokuma but kolokuma voting strength is the smallest so it wont help pdp too much.

sure kolokuma is the smallest while southern ijaw is the biggest during election

Concerning zoning for me i feel its the turn of bayelsa east

how ?
alamieyesiega (central rule 6 years), jonathan and sylvia (east rule 7 years combined), dickson (west) rule 8 years.
its central turn
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by whatthefuck01: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2019
poverty nd laziness is d cause. political tuggery hardly pays.
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by Merit123(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2019
Don't lose your life because of any idiot politician
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by chukwuyenumlove: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2019
netpro:

They of often allow themselves to be tools to corrupt thieves that has looted their future for 8 years.

Dickson better serve out his term in grace. And PDP should better not resort to violence, because the Creek and the Street will resist such.

TELL APC AND NOT PDP......................
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by Ayasayas(m): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2019
I always tell Nembe people not to play this kind of politics.
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by garfield1: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=joshuanwankwo post=84014811][/quote]
My prayer now is that let apc find a way to participate in the polls and lets see who is stronger
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by garfield1: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2019
Ayasayas:
I always tell Nembe people not to play this kind of politics.
With the maltreatment of deputy governor by dickson plus apc running mate beingvfrom there,pdp has no chance
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by Viula(m): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
It will never be well with Apc as a party and those that brought them to power. Since their arrival, elections have become death traps.
election has always been bloody in Rivers and Bayalsa since 1999
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Will these guys ever learn? Don't go to any political rally in Bayelsa(especially Nembe) state whether you are paid or not.
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by joshuanwankwo(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

My prayer now is that let apc find a way to participate in the polls and lets see who is stronger

abi o; all we need is an election that is fair.
representing two sides of a coin, one of us would b a little sad after saturday election but at least let it b one that if we remove prejudice we can say it is fair.
just like we were sad at the 2015 election that removed his excellency; but remove wish and the fact he is our brother; we can call that fair.

thats all i am praying for my motherland bayelsa.

my mom is from sagbama
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by garfield1: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
joshuanwankwo:

abi o; all we need is an election that is fair.
representing two sides of a coin, one of us would b a little sad after saturday election but at least let it b one that if we remove prejudice we can say it is fair.
just like we were sad at the 2015 election that removed his excellency; but remove wish and the fact he is our brother; we can call that fair.

thats all i am praying for my motherland bayelsa.

my mom is from sagbama
I never supportes gej,i have been a buharist since 2003.my cousin works in yenagoa
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by joshuanwankwo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

I never supportes gej,i have been a buharist since 2003.my cousin works in yenagoa

are u not from the pride of the nation ??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Rauf Olaniyan Joins Protest, Says He Was A Victim / Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu / Maryam Uwais: Lawan, Gbajabiamila Got Criticism Of SIP Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.