Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix (27313 Views)

U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting / Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by Sunnymatey(m): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
So, its only APC that have access to guns abi?
Chai, PDP fall my hand. What happened to;

Fire for fire,

an axe for an axe,

An eye for an eye

Shameful of PDP not to have envisage this in both Bayelsa and Kogi.
Watch out what Saturday ll look like. APC is desperate l expect other parties to know this and prepare accordingly
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by backbone503(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Election in Nigeria is war. I doubt if there is an elective office holder whose hands are clean.
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by dudusky007(m): 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
I WAS THERE LIVE.... SO FAR 20 PEOPLE DEAD, NOT RUMOR PLS 100% TRUE.
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by joshuanwankwo(m): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
netpro:
Security needs to be doubled.

Dickson should bow out in peace. He is not on the ballot.

Any mumuu that wants to go and continue the nuisance PDP is used to, should know that both the Creek and the Street are not happy with the failure of Gov. Dickson.

Everyone should better respect themselves. All the best for the people of Bayelsa.

are u an illiterate or re u just a stupid apc ass-licker.
actually your dear darling apc caused the violence, even pdp disappointed me by not reacting.
and 4 your info, u just lost many supporters in southern ijaw and yenagoa (i doubt u know dat place)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by inyenejo(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Say NO to apc if u are a sane mind .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by garfield1: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
joshuanwankwo:

are u an illiterate or re u just a stupid apc ass-licker.
actually your dear darling apc caused the violence, even pdp disappointed me by not reacting.
and 4 your info, u just lost many supporters in southern ijaw and yenagoa (i doubt u know dat place)
Apc will take bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by joshuanwankwo(m): 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
garfield1:
Apc will take bayelsa

story, apc can only win southern ijaw n yenagoa. ekeremor, sagbama, ogbia, nembe, brass, kolokuma would go to pdp.
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by garfield1: 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
joshuanwankwo:

story, apc can only win southern ijaw n yenagoa.
ekeremor, sagbama, ogbia, nembe, brass, kolokuma would go to pdp.
How can a bayelsa person bear nwankwo.apc wont win yenagoa.apc will win southern ijaw,nembe and brass.votes from here will outnumber the other 5 lgas pdp will win.

Apc dominates nembe and is trying to stop all forms of pdp infiltration here thats why this violence happened

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by Ten06(m): 1:02am On Nov 14, 2019
Both the state and the federal government are fully aware of the security situation in Nembe but decided to look the other way, was it not in Nembe an asst commissioner of police was kidnapped in 2015 elections, that it was soldiers that belp beg for his release? Didn't they see the number and the sophistication of guns those boys were holding? What did they do about it after the elections? Who does not know that there will be violence in Nembe during this elections?

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:16am On Nov 14, 2019
APC is about to take Bayelsa! Chai ! Second level rolling like a speeding locomotive! Who is gonna stop it in Bayelsa ? I can't believe what is happening over there.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by Teejay13(m): 2:19am On Nov 14, 2019
Because of how much
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by Johnnyessence(m): 2:20am On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

Apc will take bayelsa
in your clueless mind as you have been talking since March. Where's Apc in rivers state? Bayelsa state is pdp .
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by Johnnyessence(m): 2:21am On Nov 14, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:
APC is about to take Bayelsa! Chai ! Second level rolling like a speeding locomotive! Who is gonna stop it in Bayelsa ? I can't believe what is happening over there.
stop deceiving yourself please .Bayelsa state is pdp .
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by Lugianostar(m): 3:16am On Nov 14, 2019
Not again!!!!

Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by Emyogalanya: 3:29am On Nov 14, 2019
netpro:

They of often allow themselves to be tools to corrupt thieves that has looted their future for 8 years.

Dickson better serve out his term in grace. And PDP should better not resort to violence, because the Creek and the Street will resist such.
are you alright at all ? The topic says pdp was attacked by apc, and here you are asking pdp not to resort to violence? Are you mad?
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by darelar(m): 4:20am On Nov 14, 2019
Kylekent59:

Why don't you read first before commenting?

APC thugs attacked them.

My brother the guy is on ground that's why he said so. He believe PDP carry out the attack first and when you see some pictures of APC wonded, you'll be confused on which side to believe. Of resent, many of the problem that has occurred during rally was caused PDP supporters. I witness the one that happened in Akenfa upper Sunday when I went to the area. A popular person within the community use his Jeep to cross road and said APC can't come in to the community for rally because the area belongs to PDP. Him and his boys chase away the few that has assemble around there. I was surprised about an hour later, when I saw hundreds of APC supporters within the area matching freely while some boys were sweating . On enquiring , they said they chased away the guys that they both own the community and they don't want PDP this time around nor will dey allow them to scare away strainger from voting their choice.

Similar things happen in Igbogene.

I don't see any reason while we'll be fighting and killing our selves because of politicians that will still seat and dine anytime any day. Politics was supposed to be freedom of choice and not by force.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by umarshehu58(m): 6:08am On Nov 14, 2019
I don't waste my waving to a politician.

Anyway, this is how they hustle.
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by Divinalss: 6:41am On Nov 14, 2019
The commissioner of education is the cause of this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by radiolover(m): 6:55am On Nov 14, 2019
So this is how we play our own politics? Do or die politics?
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by Centcanada: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2019
APC and Buhari government came to kill, steal and destroy. This so just the beginning. Let's all Nigerian raise now before is too late. Time will come, you will be in your house sleeping and somebody will say why are you sleeping and they will either kill you or arrest you for sleeping. See blood every where.
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2019
Johnnyessence:
stop deceiving yourself please .Bayelsa state is pdp .

If you think I want APC to win any election with the level of hardship that party has subjected Nigerians to,then you certainly have a serious comprehension issue. The truth is that I am neither for APC nor PDP but for good governance which none of them has been able to provide.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by joshuanwankwo(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

How can a bayelsa person bear nwankwo.apc wont win yenagoa.apc will win southern ijaw,nembe and brass.votes from here will outnumber the other 5 lgas pdp will win.

Apc dominates nembe and is trying to stop all forms of pdp infiltration here thats why this violence happened

can votes from southern ijaw overtake votes from yenagoa;

there is agitation in bayelsa zone b (central) that the turn of bayelsa central to produce the governor, (though it has not reached kolokuma)
thats just wat david lyon is banking on, den maybe nembe but the total registered voters in 60\40 yenagoa, 85\15 southern ijaw n 60\40 nembe cannot be more than registered voters from 35\65 ogbia, 40\60 brass, 10\90 sagbama, 35\65 ekeremor, 48\52 kolokuma.

as 4 d "nwankwo"; its my paternal name. my maternal name is "ayibadinini".
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by klax(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2019
That is Bayelsa problem and headache because if anyone tells me same apc that oussted and disgraced their son out of power and still intimidating them, treating them them like thrash can have these much supporters in that region then shame on you all.

Face it and sort it out. What these goats did to Jonathan if it were you people that did it to Buhari or any north in power by now they would have declare war on you people and pelted you with stones but you are their shouting apc is better for you carry on dem never slave una yet una brains go format wella by the time they grab dat state.

Nonsense!!! apc dey vex me dis morning e do me like make I kill pesin wallahi.
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by Dejuror: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2019
When are we going to conduct a free election without bloodshed in this country?
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by Davesaves(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2019
and I say again.. welcome to Nigeria
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by Rollzgold(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2019
I was there o, na wen small children waka pass me with guns nahm i japa enter huz o.... Army men sef relax for dia post .. i nor too blame dem cos dem no wan die grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by sotherefore: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2019
Make Una all die and go...every body should know that voting in election in Nigeria is risky.you come and see that most of this people are taking bribe to vote for stupid politicians that take the money of this country to a foreign bank for their generation and you are voting out of stupidity when their children are abroad chilling with millions of our money and you are here dying because of 5000 naira bribe..make Una all die.
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by garfield1: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2019
joshuanwankwo:

can votes from southern ijaw overtake votes from yenagoa;

there is agitation in bayelsa zone b (central) that the turn of bayelsa central to produce the governor, (though it has not reached kolokuma)
thats just wat david lyon is banking on, den maybe nembe but the total registered voters in 60\40 yenagoa, 85\15 southern ijaw n 60\40 nembe cannot be more than registered voters from 35\65 ogbia, 40\60 brass, 10\90 sagbama, 35\65 ekeremor, 48\52 kolokuma.

as 4 d "nwankwo"; its my paternal name. my maternal name is "ayibadinini".
I like your analysis.am enjoying the debate,am even learning from it.i wish others can argue same way.but my brother,yenagoa is like lagos in terms of elections.it has the highest voters but doesn't deliver bloc votes.states like kebbi,enugu deliver decisive bloc votes.winners here do so marginally because of its cosmopolitan status.whoever will win here will do so with not more than 5000.infact,that is how most Urban areas vote.southern ijaw is mostly rural and usually delivers bloc votes same as nembe and brass.infact,the turnout here is very high compared to yenagoa.check past voting stats,you will notice the same thing.sagbama also gives bloc votes same as kolokuma but kolokuma voting strength is the smallest so it wont help pdp too much.

I dont know why you are counting brass for pdp,timipre is from here and will deliver massively to apc whether majority of the people vote apc or not.

Concrrning zoning for me i feel its the turn of bayelsa east because they only did 4 years under timipre while bayelsa central did 7 years before the impeachment.gej completed their tenure therefore bayelsa east deserve it more or lets just say both should slug it out.

you cant be giving apc 35% in ogbia with recent happenings.it is now 50 50 or 55%/ 45% in apc favour.give kolokuma 90% to pdp.ekeremor cannot be more than 60% for pdp with more ebebi loving plus the recent order of heineken.

Therefore,southern ijaw votes will cancel out sagbama and opokuma.brass and nembe will cancel out ekeremor and yenagoa with 10,000 votes or less left.this is what will give lyon victory.

Sorry for questioning your name
Re: Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix by garfield1: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2019
Divinalss:
The commissioner of education is the cause of this rubbish
How

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Twitter Has Reached Us For Talks / Shehu Sani Explains Why Senators, Including Opposition Members, Fear Suspension / Aviation Sector Is Collapsing —FG Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.