Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

I Was Suicidal After I Lost A Role In Coming To America Movie - Wesley Snipes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Suicidal After I Lost A Role In Coming To America Movie - Wesley Snipes (1305 Views)

Cardi B: I Felt Suicidal After Youtuber’s Prostitution Allegation / "I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video / I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Suicidal After I Lost A Role In Coming To America Movie - Wesley Snipes by EdoNation(f): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
Viralmula.Com gathered that Wesley Snipes auditioned for a role in the original 1988 film he tried out for the role of Darryl Jenks, the heir to the Soul Glow throne and the pompous boyfriend of Lisa McDowell, played by Shari Headley. But the part went to Eriq La Salle instead, and it’s something that crushed Snipes at the time.

The actor talked about the experience during a round table discussion with his fellow cast mates from the movie “Dolemite Is My Name,” which he co-stars in with Murphy.

“I auditioned for ‘Coming to America,’ and I remember being so sad,” Snipes recalled. “‘Cause I really wanted to be in the movie. I wanted to work with him, and I was really, like, contemplating what my purpose in life was after losing that to Eriq La Salle.”

More Details : http://viralmula.com/2019/11/watch-video-wesley-snipes-talks-suicidal-losing-role-first-coming-america-movie/
Coming To America part 2 comes out next year and Wesley Snipes is in a lead role as an african general.
mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: I Was Suicidal After I Lost A Role In Coming To America Movie - Wesley Snipes by EdoNation(f): 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
shocked shocked

Re: I Was Suicidal After I Lost A Role In Coming To America Movie - Wesley Snipes by Trippledee(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Blade

(1) (Reply)

Meet Latest 30BG Member With Different Colours. PHOTOS / Future ‘confirms’ Lori Harvey Dating Rumors As He Shares Stunning Photo Of Her / Naira Marley,Davido,Peruzzi And Others Shut Down Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.