Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 (43370 Views)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos / “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by LegendVibes: 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
Former Beauty Queen and Flavour's baby mama, Anna Banner has shared an insight into some of the struggles/challenges she has so far faced in life,Igbere TV reports.

Anna Banner who recounted having a baby at 20 for Flavour, said she was depressed and was once suicidal at some point in her life.

She disclosed that she lost her self confidence, was ashamed of her body and also ashamed of some of the decisions she made as an unmarried young lady.

The former beauty noted that for 6 years she has had bad birthday experiences, but added that this year will be a reminder of all she's been able to pull through.

See her posts below;

2 Likes

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by LegendVibes: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by LegendVibes: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
See More

2 Likes

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by chatinent: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
Suicide people disgust me.

How can I leave this life unmarried, and leave all my sweat for sb.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Fahdiga1: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
After enjoying the dick you are now telling us stories

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Bornsinner7: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
All this girls and their strategy..

She probably wants to find a way to Bill flavour.. well Goodluck to her..

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Romanoff(f): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
All these pain and sadness could have been prevented if she had said no to fornication.

The baby mama life ain't Sugar, Spice and everything nice afterall.

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Arrogantmooojy: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
When you dey enjoy the dick, who you tell.....Anuofia

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
This is a lesson for ladies to learn to close legs as most of these men around these days are nothing but APOLOGY and a big DISGRACE to manhood

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by ouzo1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
I no understand o.. Wait u dey knack without condom wetin u dey expect? Plasma Tv?

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Righteousness2(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
Stop Engaging in unnecessary competition with others.
Forget what you see on Social media ..
A lot of the people you wish to be are living in Silent and Heavy pains.

All you need in Life is Peace. Only the Prince of Peace, JESUS Christ will grant you Orginal peace.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
Savages on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by chiiraq802(m): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chaiiii!!!! Sori

2 Likes

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by cassidy1996(m): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
flavour chop and clean mouth

7 Likes

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by ichidodo: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
So this fine girl just waste like that...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Uyi168: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hope u have learnt your lessonss..

2 Likes

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by luminouz(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
K
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by NipseyHustle(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
But you were not suicidal when you dey receive doggy from flavour abi?
You dey ment, You brain is not intact....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by pickatyouu: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Being Suicidal for such a matter is not worth it .
At least she is smiling now.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Enudapan: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Forget jokes
We Africans have our culture

Even those young guys planning ND advocating for baby mama
Wouldn't be happy seeing there sister or daughter been a baby mama for there friend or another guy

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by pretydiva(f): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pele. But na you do yourself nau. Next time try close ya legs

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by naijadrivablog: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
Flavour's palliative shocked

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by pretydiva(f): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
Flee from premarital sex

8 Likes

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by PHijo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
If an Igbo man tells you in his culture you have to get pregnant before marriage just run!

He won't marry you after the children. After childbirth he would tell you his family insists on an Igbo bride.

I don't blame them sha, I blame those falling for their fairy tales.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by extol1(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Femisonmiracle:
Wait u dey knack with condom wetin u dey expect? Plasma Tv?
you say wetin?
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by UncleKoboko: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
grin grin grin

NEXT TIME,

1. Don't be a hypocrite and don't mock God

2. Try to close your legs

3. Don't post nonsense after swallowing sperm!!!!!!!!

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
ichidodo:
So this fine girl just waste like that...

Na you waste her?

24 Likes

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by incogni2o: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Being once sucidal is now a certificate in this day and age.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Thats what happens when u allow beauty to enter your head

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Romanoff:
All these pain and sadness could have been prevented if she had said no to fornication.

The baby mama life ain't Sugar, Spice and everything nice afterall.
Even those who are celibate still get depressed. Depression comes to all kinds of people, sis.

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) / Chioma Okoye Prays For Husband On Her 34th Birthday / Bobrisky Rocks Off Shoulder Mini Gown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.