Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

How My Social Media Became My ATM - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How My Social Media Became My ATM (193 Views)

You Can Sue A Bank If Their ATM Fails To Dispense Cash To You. / ATM Repair And Maintenance / Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Social Media Became My ATM by Charity234(f): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Are you broke, endlessly tired of being broke?

Wow, I'm pretty sure you are using a smart phone to read this..

Your phone alone is called a smart phone, not just that, you are on various social media platforms. How then do you stay broke?

I made my social media platform my ATM because I understood the vitality of having a smart phone, these days we have smart phones with un smart users.

Everyone wants to keep abreast of the trending info forgetting that your phone is one device that keeps you abreast of cash too, not mlm or mmm.

I wouldn't say much as action speaks louder.

Beyond coming online to post "Nna eh " " Buhari seff" and getting a thousand likes and shares, let's make real cash on our platforms.

You can't continue to blame village people.

The hacks, strategies and techniques in converting your social media platform to real cash, all you need to do is click on the link below

https:///2pff5V4

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Chemical Engineering Career. / Learn How To Create 3D Video Animation S / Learn How To Create 3D Video Animations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.