Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Urgent!!!!,pls Pls Pls I Need Suggestions. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Urgent!!!!,pls Pls Pls I Need Suggestions. (238 Views)

Help A Corper On Business Suggestions/idea To Venture After Service / Pls I Need Urgent Accommodation In Lagos State / Life After Nysc....I Need Your Suggestions Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!!!,pls Pls Pls I Need Suggestions. by Fatasy(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pls house,a quick one,my sis was having issue with her jamb admission letter,it was carrying diff name,picture and school,but after complaning to jamb,they changed everthing,but she just called me now that she just checked jamb matriculation list and its having a different name but correct sch and cours,but her name is already on nysc senate list.pls can she go on with her nysc reg.

(1) (Reply)

Secure Scholarship In US & Canada With TOEFL And GRE / Cisco Cybersecurity SAED - Lagos / The Way I See It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.