Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Can You Spare 1 Hour A Day To Work With Us? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Spare 1 Hour A Day To Work With Us? (759 Views)

Onyx Lifestyle Opportunity Good Morning! *please I Beg You Spare Me Few Minutes / Can You Spare 5k And Earn More Than 10k Weekly / 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Spare 1 Hour A Day To Work With Us? by Eudes(m): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Looking To Build A Formidable Team
We are looking to build a formidable team of committed and reliable individuals that will grow a blog. Every member of the team is entitled to a percentage share of the blog's net profit.

Note: This is not a quick fix for your financial burden because the blog is currently not getting tangible traffic, and thus, not making any earning. But it can be a long term answer to your financial freedom, if managed well because the blog has approved AdSense account, and can integrate Amazon Associate.

What is involved?
We need:
- writers that can produce 1 blog post (200-500 words) each, everyday.
- marketers that will share our post on Facebook groups, manage our Instagram account, and pin blog posts on our Pinterest boards, daily.

The blog is a food blog that focuses on food recipes.

Please, if you're interested to join us, contact me on byykkbyykk@gmail.com

Regards.
Re: Can You Spare 1 Hour A Day To Work With Us? by funsho75(m): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Eudes:
Looking To Build A Formidable Team

We can work together

I will handle socials for you and graphic design and videos

Regards.

Then on the second note
I need writers also at that your price

contact me on 08133121423
Let talk
Re: Can You Spare 1 Hour A Day To Work With Us? by freshkid2015(m): 12:12am On Nov 14, 2019
Contact me for great blog write up. And what niche do you want to specialize on. Whatsapp me on 08167955912. Thanks.
Re: Can You Spare 1 Hour A Day To Work With Us? by Eudes(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
More team members needed. If interested, contact me on byykkbyykk@gmail.com.
Re: Can You Spare 1 Hour A Day To Work With Us? by Eudes(m): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Please we are only looking for serious minded individuals. We are not looking for those that are seeking for instant gratification. If you're not ready, please don't contact me.

If you don't have anything that is fetching small money for you at the moment, then I think you might not be the right fit for this. It's not a quick fix for your financial challenges, and it's not a job offer.

We are only calling the right people to come and build the blog with us - as co-founders. An hour of your day is enough to participate. It won't stop you from doing your daily job(s).

As for payment, you will have a lifetime percentage share from all earnings made by the blog.

Major problem with most unemployed youths is lack of patience and diligence. If you don't have these two things you can't work with us.
Re: Can You Spare 1 Hour A Day To Work With Us? by Eudes(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Few more persons to go. Let's build a business together with our spare time. Contact me on byykkbyykk@gmail.com
Re: Can You Spare 1 Hour A Day To Work With Us? by Eudes(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
Few positions left
Re: Can You Spare 1 Hour A Day To Work With Us? by Eudes(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
We need 1 more writer and another person who can help us share our posts on social media. If you're interested in building this with us, please contact me on byykkbyykk@gmail.com.

Please, don't contact if you're not ready yet.
Re: Can You Spare 1 Hour A Day To Work With Us? by shinexty(f): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
estherenigbokan@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Join Facebooks Advertising Mastery Class For N2000 ONLY (whatsapp Class) / 11k Nigerian Twitter Account For Sale SOLD SOLD / Learn Programming & Coding In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.