Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,555 members, 7,770,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:37 AM

Help! I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me (457 Views)

Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me by MummyIMadeIt: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sometime last month I noticed a smelly discharge which was reddish in colour before my period and this lasted for 5days altering my flow to 3 days late. This got me worried, but I calmed down when my period started and the discharge stopped giving me a breather.

Now two weeks after my period, it is back, but there is no pain atall. Please any medical personnel should help me tell me what exactly is wrong, and how I can go about the treatment. If you've had this issue before, your suggestion is needed. Thanks
Re: Help! I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me by kenzosky: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bacterial Vaginosis. More stronger than normal period odor due to over grow of bacterials in your.......you know wetin i mean, it usually occurs in people with vaginas who are sexually active. sexualy transmited infection known as Trichomoniasis can also be the cause. Luckily, it'll go away once its treated with antibiotics like Metronidazole and clindamycin, according to reserch, these are the prefer antibiotics for BV.

PS: I non be female o, but one girl i used to know had it.
Re: Help! I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me by MummyIMadeIt: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
kenzosky:
Any suggestion?
Re: Help! I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me by kowema(f): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Why not just go to a Doctor?. You are asking for suggestions, I hope you know you will get suggestions from all works of life?
Re: Help! I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me by MummyIMadeIt: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
kowema:
Why not just go to a Doctor?. You are asking for suggestions, I hope you know you will get suggestions from a works of life?

Thanks, but it will help solve my curiosity if someone has experienced such, as to point me in the right direction.

Sorry but ur statement "from a works of life" means?
Re: Help! I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
MummyIMadeIt:
Sometime last month I noticed a smelly discharge which was reddish in colour before my period and this lasted for 5days altering my flow to 3 days late. This got me worried, but I calmed down when my period started and the discharge stopped giving me a breather.

Now two weeks after my period, it is back, but there is no pain atall. Please any medical personnel should help me tell me what exactly is wrong, and how I can go about the treatment. If you've had this issue before, your suggestion is needed. Thanks
There is a thread someone opened last year with this same complaint... Will post d link here... Let me check
Re: Help! I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me by MummyIMadeIt: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
There is a thread someone opened last year with this same complaint... Will post d link here... Let me check

Thanks!
Re: Help! I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me by daddytime(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Google is your friend. Nothing is new under the sun.
Re: Help! I Don't Know Whats Wrong With Me by MummyIMadeIt: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
kenzosky:
Bacterial Vaginosis. More stronger than normal period odor due to over grow of bacterials in your.......you know wetin i mean, it usually occurs in people with vaginas who are sexually active. sexualy transmited infection known as Trichomoniasis can also be the cause. Luckily, it'll go away once its treated with antibiotics like Metronidazole and clindamycin, according to reserch, these are the prefer antibiotics for BV.

PS: I non be female o, but one girl i used to know had it.

Noted!

(1) (Reply)

Make Wealth By Taking Care Of Your Health And That Of Others / Drink A Single Glass Gain Weight At The Right Places / Just In! Sanwo Hospital In Orita Challenge, Ibadan On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.